- Around 8+years of professional experience as a Dot Net Developer in various environments experienced working with Web Applications and win forms.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues for both HTML & CSS
- Heavy experience with user experience design for date driven, data centric applications. Familiarity with the difficulties of displaying and condensing large data sets.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web based Projects including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture, Navigation Systems, Storyboard & User Flows, HTML, lesson plans and Animations.
- Experience in developing Screen recordings and demos, Presentations, Software Simulations, Quizzes, Scenario based training, and Podcasts using Adobe Captivate CS3.
- Experience in instructional design for e learning products.
- Working closely with clients to develop project scopes, associated timelines, and expected deliverables.
- Hands on experience in ASP.Net, C#.Net, web service, VB.Net, ADO. NET, SQL SERVER 2005/2008.
- Substantial knowledge in CSS, jQuery, Java Script.
- Experience with AJAX Library/AJAX Toolkit and creating high responsive User Interface MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Experienced in building and implementing C#.Net, VB.Net and ASP.Net applications.
- Experienced in creating 3 tier architecture for websites and web applications.
- Experienced in converting business requirements into Technical Specifications.
- Successfully handled complex modules in a project, and rapidly evolving requirements.
- Effective communication skills and record for coordination between globally located teams.
- Project delivery under stringent timelines and high pressure.
- Adept in providing Analytical Support to key business Applications /solutions
- Excellent verbal and written skills, especially with regards to presenting findings to both technical and non technical audiences
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Experienced in database programming using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 ,
- Experienced in Logical and Physical Database design & development (using SQL Server Enterprise manager
- Extensive experience with T SQL in constructing Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables.
- Proficient with SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Query Analyzer, scheduling jobs with SQL Server Agent.
- Exceptional ability to learn New Concepts and Skilled at accessing client needs, working in a group, suggesting solutions that enhance efficiency and maximize performance.
- Having Knowledge in Web Services, WCF.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC.
- Involved in Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, implementation and support of software applications.
- Has solid Experience in developing WCF Services using C#, SOAP, UDDI and XML.
- An active Team member of Business Continuity Planning Team at Wells Fargo.
Operating System,Windows 98/2K/XP/Win7
Mobile/Web Design Technologies
. NET Technologies
ASP.NET2.0/3.0/3.5, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, Ajax, JQuery NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and MVC, Visual Studio 2005/2008/ 2010
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Visual Studio, Web 2.0, CorelDraw XI, fireworks and MS office,
C#.Net, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6.0 and embedded Visual Basic 3.0, JAVA and PL/SQL
Role: Sr .Net Developer
- Designed the complete solution using N tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to practice based methodology for modeling and documentation of software based systems.
- Used Model View Control (MVC) software architecture in web applications to view the html. Good knowledge on c, c++.
- Implemented Site core for better content management solutions
- Hands on experience on ecommerce.
- Hands on experience with SDLC.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in C# and this was implemented using WCF.
- Hands on experience with the content management.
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Used Expression Blend for Effective Look and feel of the web portal.
- Used ASP.NET Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering
- Used ASP.NET Application life cycle event handlers to create handler methods and Global.asmx pages.
- Used VB.Net, ADO.Net and PL/Sql Procedures in order to access the oracle database for the front end presentation.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Implemented features of ASP.Net AJAX such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset, Security using forms authentication.
- Developed the data layer class, Business layer class using C# which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Designed and developed UI for Tax application using latest Silverlight 2.0 and ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 tools (Master pages, themes, site navigation maps).
- Designed different components using C# language and used Exception handling, Error providers to handle exceptions.
- Extensively used XML and XSLT in Common Ordering Gateway systems in order to process input and output.
- Worked with custom controls and defining layouts using Silverlight.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL server using quires.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.NET objects.
- Implemented Queries using LINQ for effective access with database and easy handle of file operations and XML.
- Used ASP.Net web application in LINQ to SQL for database connectivity.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T SQL.
- Involved in testing of application by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End User Support.
- Designed and implemented Data Integration and ETL processes with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) packages to make data available for reporting purpose within a data warehouse Environment.
Project: ECS (Process Automation and Data Tools)
Role: Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Built N tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C Developed application logic using C
- Worked intensely on the User Interface and Business logic.
- Involved in creating rich and interactive UI using CSS, javascipt, ajax , angular JS WPF
- Used Visual Studio 2008 .NET Framework 3.5
- Used Visual Studio 2005 .NET Framework 3.0
- Used MVC2
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validation
- Wrote Business Logic classes using VB.NET
- Wrote classes using C# to handle database operations
- Used AJAX Control Toolkit extended controls for better user experience and to achieve desired functionality.
- Developed web service interfaces for client and policy using WCF, C# and Biztalk.
- Developed orchestrations, schemas, maps and custom pipelines using Biztalk. Experience with JQuery .
- Participate in software designs as it pertains to layered architecture such as SOA in .Net 4.0
- Experience in LINQ for querying different datasets
- Worked with Entity Frame Work ,connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries
- Experience in WCF
- Designed custom master pages and custom page layouts
- Used sessions for security and proper navigation.
- Generated downloadable Excel sheet to the browser for reporting
- Generated downloadable CSV files to the browser for communicating with external application
- Used Web Service to identify the user access rights and provide them access.
- Used Web Services to coordinate with external applications
- Developed Web Service to share application features
- Developed Prototype of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Worked on the entire project from development to deployment.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach. Created and maintained project tasks and schedules.
- Performed TDD and Pair Programming with regular pair rotations
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF and client front end layers using WPF and Silver light.
- Implemented Object relational mapping using N Hibernate and ORM tools
- Actively participated in effort estimation
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis to automate the processes
- Involved in Coding and Reviews
- Responsible for Delivering quality product
- Worked on WPF and Win forms
- Responsible for maintaining track of Requirements
- Assisting DBAs in SQL Queries and its performance tuning
- Communication with End Users/Customer and writing Minutes of Meeting
- Involved in Defect Prevention Activity
- Responsible for Coordination with Offshore team
- Knowledge sharing within and outside the team
- Training the trainers of the applications
Role: Sr. Net Developer ,Houston, TX.
- Analyzed the client s requirement and was involved in designing and developing the User Interface Application using .NET
- Used ASP.NET MVC, Master Pages, User and custom controls in developing the front end application.
- Used C# in developing the business logic and implemented the Object Oriented Programming Functionalities.
- Used LINQ was used as a middle ware component encapsulating the business logic.
- Experience in web development using Classic ASP for dynamic UI behavior
- Experience in supporting .net applications in post production so that issues are troubleshoot , fixed and resolved
- Used VB.NET as a code behind for all the web pages.
- Experience in working with EDI application where increases the customer service improvement and decreased costs
- Experience in creating .net 4.0 application implementing WCF services and workflow foundation classes for n tier applications
- Experience in development of web application using Classic ASP implementing asp server controls
- Extensively used XML and XSLT in Common Ordering Gateway systems in order to process input and output.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 2.0.
- Experience in creating .net 4.0 web application implementing dynamic language runtime, globalization and localization
- Worked in MVC 4 architecture to create web applications using ASP.NET and Sql Server
- Experience in creating EDI application with accurate and timely data which is critical for implementation of 'just in time' inventory and manufacturing
- Client side validations were performed using Java Script and .NET validation controls.
- Designed a rich user interface using WPF
- Used Ajax in order to provide pleasant client side experience with Jquery, Java script and JSON.
- Implemented agile methodologies and Web Services in the application.
- Experienced in development work around developing interfaces into various components of client infrastructure using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in developing web applications using cold fusion markup language to run in various framework
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server2008
- Constructed web pages encapsulating the business logic in order to provide separation of data and presentation layers.
- Experience with REST web services in .Net technologies (i.e. JAX RS, Spring Rest, etc
- Designed a rich user interface application by creating 2D and 3D graphics using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Created database tables using SQL Server 2005 and used Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors for all views of the Registration From and Search Engine Module.
- Maintained documentation of website and developed complex reports based on RDLC and Infragistics.
- Created and deployed class libraries and used view state for the dynamic controls to speed up the application.
- Installing and Configuring IIS 7.0
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages.
- Experience in developing cold fusion components with typical features and functionality provided by object oriented languages
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Involved in production support of the application.
- Participated in various Clients meeting with the team and the Project Manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the application.
Client: Confidential,Harrisburg, PA
Role: .Net Developer
- Defining the project architecture, design strategies (OOPS) and patterns (MVP/MVC
- Preparing architecture document, High Level Design (HLD) document.
- Involved in Design, Documentation, Coding in .NET Application using CNET.
- Developed Data Access layer (DAL) for communicating SQL Server.
- Designed various reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing CNET classes.
- Used agile methodology like Scrum.
- Designing Technical Framework and identifying Non Functional Requirements.
- Developed reports using Visual Studio and Crystal reports
- Defining UI Prototype and presenting to client to have better user experience.
- Designing Data Access, Exception Block using CAB.
- Developed tool in C# Winform to capture traceability from Use case to System Requirement.
- Designing the architecture using
- Application Controller with WCSF pattern,
- BizTalk server as part of the communication to mainframe system and messaging (MQ Series) to external systems
- LINQ to Objects for WCF service call.
- SSRS for SQL Reporting services.
- SQL Server (OUTPROC) Session State Management.
- AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens.
Project: Customer Profile Management
Location: Chennai, India
Role: .Net Developer
- Worked as an individual resource from Infosys gathering requirements and effort estimation for UI creation of enrollment forms.
- Worked on developing and configuring mails which are sent out to users who enroll into the EDC marketing program.
- Worked as a senior team player in implementing the new business requirements.
- Worked on the look and feel of the existing enrollment forms of specific marketing programs.
- Worked on effort estimate and schedule of the whole project.
- Worked as a part of Infosys team in setting up business mails which is sent out to users upon specific events.
- Involved in providing workarounds for business requirements which would obstruct the existing logic of the marketing programs.
- Provided technical support for production tickets.
- Worked on renewal logic of marketing programs which would enable existing users to renew their contracts with Intel.
- Implemented the renewal logic on the enrollment forms thereby enabling users to renew their data available in the CPM system.
- Involved in requirement analysis and effort estimate along with customer.
- Provided an alternate solution for look and feel of enrollment form which was accepted by customer as better solution.
- Worked on the validations and business requirements which would enable a dealer to add a subcontractor as a licensee for the OLO marketing program.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET pages including Master and Navigation page
- Developed service contract, operation contract & data contract classes to support communication between Agents to Insure.NET using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF web services through CNET.
- Developed a Win forms application in C# that manages the user roles, survey, rules and used it to pull out the profile placed from the SQL database using ADO.NET
- Design and develop web application in C#, ASP.NET.