- Around 6+ years of experience in developing the web applications, web services, client/server applications, and windows based application by using the Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Experienced IT professional with comprehensive technical skill set and expertise in designing, developing of components for the Presentation Layer, Business Access Layer and Database Access Layer for Microsoft Distributed applications, deployment and unit testing of Web based applications.
- Very good experience in working with the AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing windows applications, web applications, and web services using C#.NET,VB.NET,ASP.NET,ASP.NETMVC(3/4/5),ADO.NET, LINQ,WCF,AJAX, and SQL server technologies.
- Experience with WPF in building Windows application using Model View View-Model (MVVM) pattern.
- Experienced in Web application development using Model View Controller (MVC) with ASP.Net MVC 3/4/5 technology and Silver Light for building Applications in MVVM design pattern.
- Good experience in developing the ASP.NET Web API’s (REST API) which can be consumed by large number of clients.
- Extensive experience in creating User Controls, Custom Attributes, Http Handlers and Http Modules.
- Designed and developed backend WCF and middle tier (Business) layers to support the SOA architecture for developing Enterprise applications with n-tier architecture.
- Good experience in understanding of relational database concepts, including normalization, referential integrity, joining tables, SQL, DDL and DML.
- Excellent skills in design and development of databases like SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 .
- Good at SQL programming and writing complex stored procedures, Views, triggers, Indexes, functions using T-SQL.
- Experienced in designing and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal reports.
- Extensive experience in creating the data access layers using ADO.NET, Entity Frameworks (4/5/6).
- Good experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual source safe (VSS) files repository, Version Controlling, Code branching and merging.
- Experienced in project planning using TSF for developing storyboards, product Back logs, and creating sprint backlog tasks.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and effective organizational skills, capable of working independently with the minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Motivated and determined to deliver productive high quality, complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NETMVC, LINQ, WCF, WPF
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Angular JS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Adobe Photoshop, JQuery, Knockouts
SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , ORACLE
Visual Studio 2008/10/12, SQL Management Studio, Blend, Dreamweaver
Windows XP/7.0, Windows Server 2008/2012
Web Services Environment
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
Role: .Net/UI Developer
- Responsibilities included Requirement Analysis, Design, development, Unit/System Testing and preparing Technical Documentation.
- Involved in Agile Methodology and implemented all phases of SDLC. Attended daily SCRUM to evaluate, trouble shoot and discuss about issues, impediments, current standings and product backlogs.
- Worked on each layer of three-tier application developing user interface, business services and database connectivity for business layer.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4 architecture for developing this web application.
- Used advanced language techniques in C# like lambda expressions, LINQ, delegates, multithreading, Generics and extension methods, multi-threading, Parallel Processing.
- Developed very responsive, elegant views for webpages using the Bootstrap 3.
- Performed DOM manipulations, create Templates, Directives, Factories, Controllers, and established tow way Data binding using Angular JS.
- Developed very responsive, elegant views for webpages using the Bootstrap CSS Frameworks.
- Developed Relational Database using SQL Server 2012. Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views, Index for query optimization using SQL and T-SQL programming in the SQL server Management Studio (SSMS) 2012.
- Created and Worked with Entity Framework for creating ORM to connect Data layer to WCF and service calls were created for accessing data.
- Worked on data connectivity occurred in both connected and disconnected states. Data Readers and Non-Query were used in connected state with data source binding with the server controls.
- Table Adapters and Data Sets were used in the disconnected states using the Fill mechanism to fill the data on the web server controls.
- Web service layers are built using the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Created a number of SQL Reports in large database with Design, Develop, and Build and publish the reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2008.
- Used various types of serialization mechanism for serializing custom classes and structures into required formats, such as SOAP for web services and XML.
- Implemented CSS classes to customize Views and skin on or consistent look and feel for all Views throughout the application.
- Used Partial Views, Layouts, templates for increasing reusability and reducing redundant code.
- Customized Kendo UI controls to suit the needs of the application.
- Thoroughly tested the functionality and the design of the interface.
- Installed and setup the Microsoft .NET software and configured the IIS Server.
Confidential, PALO ALTO, CA
Role: .Net/UI developer
- Interacted with clients for requirements, discussed the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, participating in the development and Key technical analyst during the inception, elaboration and construction phases.
- Customized User Controls, web controls using Kendo UI and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching, Bowser Storage, Managing Cookies.
- Created login-based members area that displays ASP.NET MVC web pages based on access levels and assigned Roles.
- Developed DOM Manipulations like Templates, Directives, Filters, Dependency Injection using the Angular JS.
- Used JQuery AJAX frameworks for communicating with Controller for Performing REST Full Calls, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and achieved the dynamic, responsive web pages by using the grid system layout, controls, Tables, Navigation Bars.
- Created WCF service that performs a search on various entities as well as consumed the web services in the application.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Published Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.net and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Developed database design schematic and created T-SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Views and achieved query optimization.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Used Entity Framework to create a data access layer for the web application implementing its database from the MS SQL Server 2008.
- Performed Unit & Integration testing and involved in Bug Fixing.
- Involved in database design, creation and fine tuning of database objects.
- Implemented Role based security to comply with the rules set by the business layer of the application.
- Generated logs by invoking events for error recording and security.
- Interacted with SQL Server 2012 for acquiring and manipulating data using an intermediate web service implemented using WCF.
- Worked on functional testing for the requirements, which I developed. I was also involved in the Unit Testing of all the modules, Load Testing.
- Involved in preparing and Configuring application servers, IIS for Launching applications and deploying WCF service layer and maintenance.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Role: .Net/ UI developer
Confidential financial services mutual organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Its products include life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and employee benefit services. Northwestern Mutual also provides consultation on asset and income protection, personal needs, investments, financial planning, estate planning, trusts, business needs, retirement, and employee benefits. Used ASP.NET for the front –end validation required to sign-in authentication and ADO.NET is used establish the data elements to the application.
- Involved in development cycle including high-level design, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Created Windows, User Controls, Web Forms and HTML Pages for various banking services & modules.
- Involved in creation of new WPF Browser Applications and maintenance of old ASP.NET modules.
- Applied Master Pages, Themes, and CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design.
- Extensively used AJAX for creating better responsive banking application.
- Created Site Map to implement Navigation Path and Page Access Control according to Users' Membership and Identities
- Implemented Banking Security Features using forms Authentication and Authorization and role based functionality.
- Created a numerous Class and Interface to implement Business Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Extensively worked on Consuming, Calling, Transmitting and Processing Web Services using WCF services.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts from the bank, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Used (and created with XPath) the XSLT for the file transform in the work flow.
- Implemented the Logging and Application error handling using the MSDN libraries like Event viewer and Log file.
- Used XSLT for XML data transformation in the application and Schema to check the validity of XML Document at various stages.
- Heavily used ADO.NET objects, Dataset, Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Responsible for debugging, tracing, deployment, installation and Maintaining work.
- Involved in High level design of the project using ADO.net that accessed the data in tables and procedures created during the SQL Server Project (using SQL Server as the backend).Connection string was made used to establish connection with the backend.
- Created a Data Source which contains all the tables required in the project .Made use of Datasets, Data Adapters supporting disconnected mode.
Confidential , SEATTLE, WA
Role: .Net/UI developer
Confidential a wide array of e-commerce and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make our services outstanding, we worked on designing a website for the Cobalt Services department by using HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS and Adobe Photoshop. Google analytics was also used to present statistical reports to the higher management and refine the SEO techniques.
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Opera.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Worked on developing application in safari and chrome.
- Provided a brand able solution for all application so that header and footer are the same across the application.
Confidential , India
Role: Software Developer
There are so many features in this Project such as providing incentives to the Employees who can provide profits to the Company by covering long distances with less oil consumption as well as covering all of the customers without delay, another feature of this is that it contains full database about various routes of those employee can know the shortest path to cover all of the clients on its way. In spite of all these this contains excellent report generation about the supply of raw material, collections from clients, database about clients, employees and others.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development, System Testing in Data Driven environment.
- UML (Rational Rose) was used throughout the whole design process to create sequence diagrams, Use Cases and Class Diagrams, which implement UML.
- Actively participated in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , following SCRUM with Agile incremental methodology.
- Responsible for designing Front end Web pages using ASP.NET, AJAX, HTML and C#.
- Implemented Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML, XSLT and WSDL transforms extensively for data transfers.
- Designed and developed solutions for the parts of Student Loans applications including its web front and back office processing.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the Software Requirements Specification.
- Responsible for writing code behind and Business logic using C# i.e., Middle tier and accessing to Oracle databases.
- Used ADO.NET to access the data.
- Extensively involved in developing business entities, and ORM mapping them to database tables using n-Hibernate.
- Involved in generating reports for loans data using crystal reports.
- Worked with ASP.NET Forms, ASP.Net state Management.
- Developed web pages using HTML controls and ASP.NET web server controls.
- Performed Validations for users accessing the systems.
- Used Visual Source safe for Source control.
- Written test plans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements and necessary resources.