Please use this table to list the skills noted in the Required/Desired section of the requirement. In addition, please respond with the years of experience for each skill and the last time each skill was used. Add or delete rows as necessary. Skill Experience Last Used .Net Technologies 7 Years 2013 C# technologies 5 Years 2013 HTML and CSS 5 Years 2013 Experience with Oracle 10g, connection pooling, database access. 3 Years 2013 Oracle PL SQL or similar 3 Years 2013 Working Knowledge of Crystal Reports XI or later 2 Years 2013 Experience working on insurance applications N/A N/A
Sandy Hook, CT
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of the client requirements.
- Used ADO.NET to access data from database.
- Worked on Presentation, Business and Data access layers.
- Coordinating the implementation of MVC.
- Middle layer for data access components in ADO.NET and C# classes.
- Developed WIN FORMS and controls to associate arbitrary data.
- Developed business layer components in c#.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used EditItemTemplates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Used XML/XSLT, XSD for data transformation.
- Involved in upgrading to .Net framework 3.5 from .Net framework 2.0 like using LINQ.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web Services, MSMQ have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications.
- Experience working with N-Tier application
- Building and generating Custom and linked reports using SSRS.
- Created Error and Performance reports on SSIS Packages, Jobs, Stored procedures and Triggers.
- Developed web parts in Microsoft Office Share Point Services MOSS 2007 .
- Writing or modifying Stored-Procedures, Triggers and user defined functions in SQL-Server 2005 and Oracle 10g to carryout database operations.
- CSS used for Presentation layer for GUI.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008, Visual Studio Team System 2008, .NET framework 3.5, C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, CSS, SSIS, XML, and SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Windows XP.Confidential
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared design documents.
- Implemented business logic using C# class libraries.
- Created custom controls to provide enhanced navigation.
- Used DevExpress controls (Charts, graphs and advanced controls) and WPF for creating rich GUI experience.
- Used DevExpress controls for creating custom reporting services, to create reports of graphs and tables of statistics for the storage systems.
- Data Objects used to handle the data from XML and SQL Server
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects like Connection, Data Reader, and Transaction.
- Used extensively .Net framework 3.5 with the WCF and WPF.
- Developed rich front-end UI using AJAX Controls, Silverlight, Expression Blend and XAML.
- Developer using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in design and architecture using MVC pattern..
- Employed multi-threading for improving the responsiveness of the product.
- Performed Coding ,testing (Unit , System and Integration ) and documentation (Design and Test Cases)
- Involved in code reviews, fixing defects and enhancing application performance.
- Developed WEB and WIN FORMS, .net components using C#, Asp.net.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, Winforms, C#, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, ADO.NET, WINDOWS 7, Subversion, Power SNMP, Dev Express, Visual Studio 2008, Agile Methodology, Multi- Threading, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, Web Services, Oracle 11g.
- Mapped the business requirements to the business process modeling specifications and detailed design documentation
- Implemented the advanced concepts of visual Inheritance for reusability, and Reflection for dynamically loading the dll’s at runtime
- Used Dataset, Data Table, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls
- Created stored procedures and functions to perform business operations on the back-end using MS SQL Server 2005 database
- Developed the online reports for the account balances, account transaction history
- Involved in report generation using Crystal reports.
- Designed, developed and tested WIN forms screens using Visual Studio .net 2005.
- Involved in troubleshooting issues related to web applications, site collections and configurations.
- Implemented Ajax using update panels from standard ajax extensions and to increase the responsiveness of the web application.
- Designed WSDL for server application services and implemented Web-services interface
- Developed user interface web components using ASP.NET with C#.NET
- Performed code merges, builds and release management
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using .NET framework 3.5 and implemented the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle design, development and enhancement of the application
- Involved in using Agile methodologies.
- Feature enhancements, bug fixes and support
- Active contributions to unit testing, integration testing, system testing, performance testing, load testing and test automation activities
- Solely responsible for the design/development of the application's client/server interface and database structure and design using the Visual Studio.NET development environment.
- Designed required web screens using ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Completely designed and developed the user interface using VB.NET and Windows User Control.
- Wrote Server side scripting in VBScript, ASP.Net using Visual Studio.Net.
- Used VB.NET to develop code behind logic, business tier and data tier.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to connect to a remote SQL server, modify data, and insert new data.
- Developed numerous reports using Crystal Reports and Excel. Created multiple document Interface application, complete with Status bar and Toolbar.
- Involved in Database design and writing Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Involved in Processing XML data using XML Reader, XML Writer.
- Responsible for writing business logic components using C#.
- Involved in Proper use of existing and custom Validation controls both at client and server side.
- Extensive use of Infragistics controls like Web Grids, and Web Date Chooser.
- Navigation of the application was done through web tree.
- Involved in using XML web services for few business functionalities.
- Development of the server-side scripts using C#, ASP.NET
- Modifying design of database, writing stored procedures, triggers and implementing the user interface.
- Used ADO.Net objects for Database interactions.
- Developed ASP and ASP.NET pages to meet the business requirements and also involved in replace ASP pages with redesigned ASP.NET pages.
- Created stored procedures in SQL Server 2000, wrote the SQL statements using T-SQL, executed and tested stored procedures on SQL Server 2000.
- Developed system objectives, requirements, business models, user models, and business rules.
- Designed and validated the business processes of the application with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using UML 2.0 Enterprise Architecture
- Assisted in designing web application architectures to utilize and work within corporate security guideline.
- Designed and coded 3-tier applications with front-end development in MS VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Designed and coded stored-procedures in MS SQL Server 2000.
- Extensively used ADO.NET technology to get advantage of disconnected data programming using technologies like Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Tables, Data View and Data Grid.
- Detailed documentation and code reviews.
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports.
Environment: VS .Net Technologies (VB.NET, ASP.Net, C#.NET), Microsoft SQL Server 2000, UML 2.0, XML, IIS and Windows 2000, Crystal reports.
- Designed and developed modular business components as COM components using OO concepts
- <>·Involved with the customer care and deployment teams in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems