- 6+ years of IT industry experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Windows and Web-based applications.
- Extensively worked for frontend and designing rich GUI for Windows and Web-based application.
- Experience in different .Net technologies like .Net Framework, ASP .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO .Net, ADO .Net Entity Framework, C#, SQL Server databases, SSIS, SSRS, Object oriented and OOAD concepts.
- Experience with traditional Waterfall and agile development & project management methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Expertise in working with .NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0 Framework and Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 /2012 .
- Handling Business workflow activities and business layouts which are used in trading processing developed using C#, ASP.NET and XML.
- Proficient at developing, and deploying secured Windows Forms/ Web Forms applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Common Language Runtime, Assemblies, Namespaces, Delegates and Reflection.
- Experience with web-design technologies such as HTML, Master Pages, CSS, XML, XAML, Java Script and JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Enterprise Applications using XML Web Services, WCF Enterprise Services.
- Experience in creating Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services and Web Services to communicate with client applications using various secured and efficient protocols like SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience on WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) and good understanding of ASP.NET MVVM pattern.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Cloud service Azure for building, hosting applications and storing its data in Azure Datacenters.
- Having Domain Experience in Retail, Banking, and Insurance.
- Involved in design and development of databases using SQL Server 2008, 2005.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development with NUnit.
- Self-motivated, good learner and quick to adapt to any new technology.
- Strong ability to work as an independent and as well as team member with minimal supervision.
.Net technologies: .NET Framework 4.5.1,4.5,4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP .NET, ASP .NET MVC, WEB Forms, Win Forms, ADO .NET, ADO .NET Entity Framework, Razor view Engine, LINQ, WPF, WCF, ASP .NET WEB API.
Languages: C#, Visual Basic .NET, C++, C, Java
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2013,2012,2010,2008
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2010
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2003, Windows 7/Vista/8, Mac-10, MS-DOS Linux, Windows Server 2000/2003
Application Server: IIS
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, IBM Clear Quest, Quick Test Professional, Load Runner.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) to organize objects which are specialized for their tasks to implement agile methodology.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) pattern to the application.
- Involved in migrating some of the Asp.net Web forms to Asp.Net MVC.
- Used ADO .NET Entity Framework with SQL Server 2008 and Oracle as backend for persistence.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Dataset which enables program data access using intuitive native syntax and strongly typed objects in .NET Framework languages.
- Defined the object model and service contract for WCF service exposure as per the business functionalities.
- Developed Web Services and invoked them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on the web service which has the business logic required to create and endorse a policy in the front end application called AQS.
- Worked with the Designing (GUI) pattern of the presentation layer.
- Developed Master Pages, Themes and Cascading Style Sheets using ASP.Net to improve features and feel of the forms.
- Extensively used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- Worked on the window service that polls the integrator to check if there were any published policy in the last one minute.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Cursors to process large collection of products and retrieve data from database.
- Worked on the service to pull the data from the third party vendor SQL Server database on a regular basis and transfers that data to our Oracle database for Personal and Commercial lines.
- Worked on a common security infrastructure for existing and subsequently developed ASP.NET and SharePoint web based applications and Support Single Sign On for all applications of the Security Framework Structure.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT. Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Environment: Visual Studio 2010,2012, .Net Framework 4.0, IIS 7.0, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net Entity Framework, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, , WCF, SQL SERVER 2008/2012,Sharepoint 2010/2013, Oracle database ,Windows Server 2008, NUNIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology and Test Driven Development methods for high quality output.
- Extensively worked on MV-VM design pattern for user interface.
- Designed and developed rich User Controls and Custom Controls by using WPF and XAML.
- Extensive use of WPF to provide dynamic experience for end users.
- Used List, Menus, Toolbars and Context Menu to navigate between pages.
- Implemented Data Triggers, Event Triggers and Property Triggers by using XAML in Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Created a Relational Database Schema in nHibernate ORM
- Developed Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers for data manipulation by ensuring set up of relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Used the SQL Server database and worked on SSIS, SSRS for data integration services.
- Used LINQ extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation on customer information.
- Implemented Dependency Properties, INotifyProperty, and Routed Events using XAML.
- Developed WCF services and service methods using N-tier architecture in order to interact with application Database.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010,2012, C#, ASP.NET 4,3.5, .NET Framework 3.5, WPF, WCF, nhibernate, SQL Server, LINQ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Detail study of Requirements and analysis to understand the project necessity.
- Experience in Design of High Level Design, Detail Design Document.
- Involved in Creation of WCF Services using C#.
- Designed and developed user-interface for major modules of the project using ASP.NET and performed validation using different validation controls.
- Worked with ASP.NET 3.5 Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Extensively used ASP.NET user controls, Custom Controls, Master Pages and CSS for the ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used WCF framework to build applications that inter-communicate and implement services using Service Contract and Data Operation.
- Used new WCF Service to fetch data from SAP Communicating through IBM MQ and retrieved data using stored procedures.
- Involved in Unit Testing, System Testing.
- Involved in QA/UAT Testing Support & defect fixing.
- Involved in the Implementation of the Project and Warranty support.
- Helped team (onsite/offshore) and share work load when required, and
- Available to onsite/ offshore to provide support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in design process, analysis and functional specification of the application.
- Implemented all the business and Data Access layers using C#.
- Used all ASP .NET 3.0 controls for designing all Web Forms.
- Developed and Implemented Master pages in the application for designing Presentation layer.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Designed and implemented the Skins and themes using CSS and HTML.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object to access the data in database.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, State Management, Caching features, and configuring optimizations for securing the application.
- Designed and implemented database using SQL Server 2005.
- Created user defined stored procedures and functions using SQL Server 2005.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the security and the version control.
- Attended regular meetings with the clients for enhancing the application for the purpose of user needs.
Junior Web Developer
- • Implemented Web Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework 3.0
- • Business components were programmed in C# using multi-threading.
- • Designed and developed Web forms using ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2005.
- • Web Server and Custom controls we used to implement the user interface.
- • Reports are generated using PDF generator.
- • Business layer components are coded using C#.NET
- • Developed stored procedures on SQL Server2000 using T-SQL.
- • Involved in bug fixing and Unit testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Win Forms, Web forms, SQL Server 2000.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Used to study complete requirement documents of the various clients.
- Putting together the requirement of web application project goals and purpose.
- Involved in preparing analytical reports for appropriate assessments
- Involved in analysing the functional and technical specifications of the application.
- Involved in the development of the User Interface using Asp.Net.
- Used HTML, CSS for a unified look of the front end User Interface and Java Script for client side validation.
- Involved in the C# code development for business logic.
- Validated the web pages using required field, range, validation summary and regular expression.