- Overall 10 + years in .net development and SQL server databases.
- Expert in requirements analysis , development and testing plans.
- Extensive knowledge in Healthcare , Call center and Semi conductor industries
- Proficient in UML and design patterns
- Ability to mange remote teams and offshore delivery.
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, entity framework on Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET Technologies – C#, Visual Basic .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and .NET Assemblies, WCF, MVC, Jquery.,LinQ
Design: UML, Agile and Extreme Methodologies, Patterns, Reverse Engineering
Microsoft Technologies - C#, , LinQ, MSbuild, WCF, WPF, MVC 4.0, .net 2.0 , 3.5, 4.0,ASP 2.0, ADO.net, Web Services, XML, COM+, Classic ASP, EF
J2EE – Servlets, JSP, Beans, EJB’s RMI, JNDI, Tomcat
Relational Database’s – SQL 2000, SQL 2005~2008~2012, Oracle7, 8, 9,Mysql
Languages – C# , C, SQL, SQL+,Perl, CGI, C
Reporting – SQL Reporting Services 2005~2008, Crystal, Great Plains Dynamics
Servers – Windows 2003,2008 Ent. VMWare, IIS 6, IIS 7
ExperienceConfidential, Cleveland, OH
Summary of Role:
- New Media Development :Email , Video
- Develop ASPX pages ,Web Services and Web Controls.
- Develop Stored Procedures and Implementation scripts
- Write Unit tests using Nunit
- Develop new patterns for efficient code integration
- Lead engineer for Major Engineering Initiatives.
- Code compliance on delivered code and repository management
- Integration specialist with current software/application framework.
Confidential, Cleveland , OH
Summary of role
- Maintenance and Enhancement of current production environment as per new business requirements. Core technologies listed as below
- N tier Architecture
- COM+ Administration and Deployment
- VB and Classic Asp
- Developed .net C# COM+ Interop components to migrate to .net framework.
- SQL server administration (2000 and 2005) and Data Modeling
- Involved with ER design of current organization.(Conceptual, Logical and Physical Modeling)
- Development of stored procedures and SSIS/DTS packages
- Well versed with SQL development.(using Tsql)
- Database administration backup/recovery/replication
- Designed , Developed and launched a full ecommerce customer portal for online appointments (https://secure.lifelinescreening.com/signups/?SourceCd=WGGL-999 )using following technologies:
- ASP 2.0, C# Code behind.
- Programmed Ajax Enabled web pages
- Created and Defined Web Services
- Web parts
- Implemented Enterprise Reporting Structure
- Developed an OLAP Sales cube for specific sales reporting
- Great Plains report development using underlying SQL tables.
- Project CSTAR- Rewrite of Complete Enterprise Systems
- Develop and Design Web components using Asp 2.0, Ajax ,C#
- Developing Business objects in .Net 2.0 and 3.5 (C#) using standard design patterns.
- UML modeling of most business processes and software requirements.
- Coding payment gateways and online payments.
Summary of role at Infocision
- Developed screens/strategies to implement new campaigns.
- Developed relational tables and load data & implement production work.
- Implemented new core modules for better efficiency.
- Worked on migration to .net platform. Developed components to
- support business applications and proprietary software.
Position : Independent ContractorSummary: Developed a World Wide Quality portal for using C#, Asp 2.0 and SQL server 2005.Integrated manufacturing data from ERP system (BAAN). Web Solution for implementing PPAP and Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives; created with MOSS 2007 Look and feel. (Imported and modified Moss supplied CSS).Share Point Portal Migrations and custom implemented Portals for Sales, Outside Vendors and Other business areas.Jan 2006 to Aug 2006:Company: Sperry rail Position : Independent Contractor Developed a fault monitoring using GDI+ and .net technology. Developed graphic user interface with ASP.net for rail inspection services.