- Software Professional with Six years of IT experience as Programmer/Analyst in Analysis, Design and Development of stand-alone and web based software applications.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented analysis and design concepts.
- Worked through all the project life cycle SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), starting from high level design to system/integration testing. Involved in lots of development and review teams for SDS (System detail specifications), TSD (Technical specification documents), coding, test cases / test plans, unit testing and system testing.
- Designed WPF Forms, User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts.
- Experience in developing UI using Web Technologies like HTML, DHTML, CSS, Themes, and Skins.
- Experience in database connectivity programming using ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, and LINQ to SQL.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the procedures, tables, functions, collections, user defined data type etc.
- Experience in developing Data, Object Models and ER Diagrams.
- Hands on using designing tools such as Microsoft Visio for developing Sequence diagrams, Use Cases, and Class diagrams.
- Experience with XML related technologies like XML Schemas, XSLT and XPath.
- Hands on Experience in testing applications using NUnit and MS Unit Test Framework.
- Implemented Agile, Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Quick learner and rapidly adapting to emerging Technologies.
ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/4.0, ADO.NET, C#.Net, Win forms, AJAX, XML Web services, Web forms, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0.
XML/CSS/XSL, HTML 4.0, DHTML, Web Services, MS Front Page.
C#, VB.NET, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
SQL Server 2000/O5/08, Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access 97/2000, My SQL.
GUI, Source Control ,
Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 2003/2005/2008/2010 , Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, VSS,TFS Clear Quest, IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
C# Script, Java Script, Jquery, Ajax.
COM, COM+, DCOM, ODBC, ActiveX.
Crystal reports, SQL Server Reporting services.
Confidential Detroit, MI
- Involved in designing, developing, deploying the enhancements, Testing, and Support of Application.
- Designed and implemented the application using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server 2008.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to access Data.
- Used AJAX along with JQuery for interactive and dynamic web interfaces for the applications. Improved the animation, dynamic interaction and efficiency of web pages using AJAX toolkit.
- Used Rich server controls such as Data Grid, and Data List controls of ASP.NET.
- Created UI & page layout using master pages, user controls and page navigation.
- Developed UI for access to health insurance of employees.
- Created HTML page layouts for web site.
- Verified & tested HTML code to be cross-browser compatible.
- Created and consumed web services with WCF web service applications.
- Developed stored procedures and functions regularly in the development of the application. Created and used multiple lookup tables and regular tables as part of Database design.
- Used Java Scripts & C# Scripts for Client Side Validations.
- Written Queries for generating drill down reports and designing report layout using SSRS.
- Developed Stored Procedures, and worked on complex SQL Nested Queries.
- Supported the team for resolving when a ticket was logged by the customer.
- Performed unit testing of various business modules using NUnit.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ, AJAX, NUnit, JQuery, MS Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, TFSConfidential Chicago, IL
Jr. .Net Developer
- Responsible for the Design, Development and Delivery of several modules.
- Developed Role Based Security for user access to the application.
- Extensively used ADO.Net to access database objects tables, stored procedures
- Extensively used Data Grid for sorting, paging, and editing data.
- Used windows communication foundation (WCF) to implement web services.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) layer using C# and WCF to decouple the UI with Business Layer.
- Defined Use cases from requirements and helped convert them into software specifications
- Created and implemented database design solutions in collaboration with my team.
- Optimized and modified the complex store procedures, functions, user base data type using PL/SQL.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and functions in SQL server 2008.
- Involved in Testing, Debugging, and Tracing application for errors, documentation and maintenance of program.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C#, Visual Studio 2008, WCF, SOAP,LINQ, SQL Server 2008, HTML, XML, CSS, SSIS, IIS7.0, TFS.Confidential Winston Salem
Jr. .Net Developer
- Involved in the entire software development life cycle of the of this project during my 1 + year duration in the project .I was in Requirement gathering from clients, design and development of architecture with my leads and fellow developers, database design and development of the application. I was also involved in system testing, smoke testing of Production.
- Designed the User Interface using ASP.NET and build the code-behind classes using C# for
- data representation on the Screen.
- Involved in Database Design using SQL Server 2005
- Used ADO.NET to insert, delete and update the Database.
- Developed views and stored procedures.
- Implemented the Chart Controls for Pictorial representation of data
- Used Ajax Controls in WebPages for quick response
- Involving in Application Production support and Production Code Deployment
- Used VSS as version control for source code management.
Environment: ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, IIS 6.0, CSS, VSS, SQL Server 2005Confidential San Antonio, TX
Jr. .Net Developer
- Designed the Use case Diagram, Class Diagram using UML.
- Designed and generated Invoices, Bills using SQL Reporting Services.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using C#, ADO.Net, and SQL Server.
- Written client scripts in java script for client-side validation.
- Extensively used Data Grid, Data list and Repeater controls.
- Developed custom controls and used validation controls available in ASP.NET environment.
- Created ASMX Web Services to expose business objects.
- Used XML data transfer objects extensively.
- Involved in Production support and system maintenance tasks.
- Written test cases for - unit level, functional and integration testing.
Jr. .NET Developer
- Involved in design and development of the ASP.NET web application.
- Created classes and modules in C# using Visual Studio
- Developed data driven web pages using ASP.Net and C#.
- Implemented the database connectivity using ADO.Net, which used stored procedures to retrieve information about the customers and their insurance plans.
- Created libraries to implement business logic that is consumed by the Web application.
- Session objects were used to save sate and ASP.NET Caching is used extensively to cache static data.
- Responsible for Requirement analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using PL/SQL.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, HTML, CSS, IIS 5.0, Oracle 9i, Crystal Reports.