- Around 8 years of wide-ranging experience in the field of IT with focus on experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and testing software of various business applications. Maintaining, Debugging and Database support to deployed applications.
- Experience in developing application with MS .NET Framework (3.5/4.0/4.5) and associated technologies such as ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB .Net, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2005/2008 /2012 .
- Familiar with latest Web technology like, CSS 3.0 and HTML 5.
- Experience in developing application using MVC3.5/4.0 design patters.
- Experience in developing and implementing Multi-tiered Microsoft.Net Web applications, Client/Server applications, Windows Form Applications, Component Development, XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Developed Internet and Intranet based applications with ASP.Net, ADO.Net WSDL, XAML, Java Script, VB Script, XML, HTML, XHTML, J Query.
- Expertise knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) including Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation.
- Expertise in implementation and hosting of Web Services and WCF Services .
- Expertise in design strategies OOPS and patterns (MVC).
- Expert in designing Database, Normalization of Relational database, writing Complex queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Rules, Views, Indexes using T-SQL.
- Proficient in using version control tools like TFS, VSS and SVN .
- Proficient in using Agile and scrum methodologies.
- A flexible team player with the ability to adapt to an evolving product development environment .
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5), ASP .NET, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF),Web services, SharePoint 2007
RDBMS Technologies: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 .
Reporting & Integration Tools: SSRS, SSIS
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 , Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003.
Windows Platform: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/98, Windows Server 2008/2003.
Other Languages: C# /VB .Net
Version Control: TFS, SVN
Application Server: IIS 5/6/7
Design Pattern: MVC 3.5 , MVC 4.0
Role: .Net Developer.
The Objective of Confidential project is to develop an interactive tool, which will establish and display the Top Down and Bottom up view for a sample number Interfaces from Confidential . And at the same time will be aligned to Insurance Application Architecture (IAA). It will also include the recommendations for the Existing Interfaces accordingly.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture
- Designed Presentation layer using ASP.NET, Ajax Controls, and CSS.
- Involved in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state and session state).
- Used WPF to design layout with XAML and to create graphical user interface.
- Used various WPF Layouts, Controls, and Data Binding features.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to connect the front end to the database.
- Designed Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins by utilizing HTML.
- Efficiently used Global.asax file for Exception Handling
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets and Data Tables to extract data from SQL Server 2008
- Used Windows Authentication Mechanism for successful Authorization and Authentication of the credentials related to the application.
- Developed stored procedures, views and functions using SQL Server 2008.
- Created WCF Service interfaces.
- Developed WCF Web services for export and import of data and exposed them through SOAP, HTTP and XML.
- Wrote individual test cases for each and every screen in the application after testing them.
- Designed and generated reports using SSRS and SSIS.
- Used Tortoise SVN for Source Code
Role: .Net developer
The Objective of GVWB provider is to analysis and design single interface from multiple applications and capture the signature elements so that we can develop consolidated list of data elements which will provide the payloads for individual Business service operations (BSO).
Along with GVWB Provider, SOW also included Level 0 design and Governance Administration. Level 0 comprises of gathering interface details and related data from application owners.
Governance administration includes the handling BSO requests coming to Governance board, having discussion with the requestors and deciding whether the requests are good candidates for BSO solutions.
- Involved in full SDLC for analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing projects in agile methodology.
- Implemented Data Access Layer, Business Entities, Business Logic Layer and Service Access Layer using C#. NET , VB .NET, WCF and LINQ .
- Implemented Business Logic Layer, Data Access layer using C#.NET.
- Developed application using ASP.Net MVC Framework , unobtrusive AJAX.
- Developed views using Master Pages, Partial Views, custom HTML helper with Razor view engine.
- Implemented WCF service and developed Asynchronous callback methods in Class Library project to communicate with different layers of the solution.
- Worked on designing and coding (WCF) Service Contracts, Data Contracts and Operation Contracts.
- Used LINQ to Objects and LINQ to XML to query the data model and manipulate the data.
- Used TFS for all the source code maintenance needs.
Environments: Visual Studio 2012, .Net 4.5 framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Framework, HTML 5 AJAX, LINQ, T-SQL, JQuery, XML, WCF, SQL Server 2008 R2 , IIS 7.0, SSRS, TFS.
Confidential IQ is a web-based product that optimizes searches for Project and P&ID drawing files. The goal was parameterization of data and functional content for predetermined user segments.
- Provided technical design and support on a project while leading hands-on coding efforts utilizing ASP.NET,.NET Framework REST Services.
- Developed architectural design solutions and implemented them in accordance to custom methodology.
- Researched and integrated new products and technologies in order to enhance the organization's application architecture optimized the performance and implements business driven methodologies.
- Extensively used Java Script for client-side validations.
- Extensively involved in writing Stored Procedures , Triggers and Transactions in SQL server 2008 .
- Worked with project manager and business users to gather information.
- Used LINQ for querying in memory collections and database objects.
- Investigated bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
Visual Studio 2010, .Net 4.0 framework, Entity Framework 4.0, AJAX, LINQ, T-SQL, JQuery, XML, SQL Server 2008 R2 , IIS 7.0, SSRS, SSIS,TFS.
Role: .Net developer
Confidential P&ID is a P&ID drafting program that allows a user to create intelligent, project-wide data as the P&ID is designed using the familiar AutoCAD drafting system. It enables a wide range of reports to be generated. Allow drawings and data to be loaded into the schematic model database for integration with downstream engineering and design activities .
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of the client requirements.
- Used ADO.NET to access data from database.
- Worked on Presentation, Business and Data access layers.
- Coordinating the implementation of MVC.
- Implemented Indexing and Security Management.
- Middle layer for data access components in ADO.NET and C# classes.
- Involved in TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT.
- Developed WIN FORMS and controls to associate arbitrary data.
- Developed business layer components in c#.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns.
- Building and generating Custom and linked reports using SSRS.
- Created Error and Performance reports on SSIS Packages, Jobs, Stored procedures and Triggers.
- ADO.Net used for Data Access.
- Developed web parts in Microsoft Office Share Point Services MOSS 2007 .
- Writing or modifying Stored-Procedures, Triggers and user defined functions in SQL-Server 2005 and Oracle 10g to carryout database operations.
- Extensively used AJAX toolkit controls.
Role: .Net developer
In this Application have three roles like HR, CRM, PAYROLL admin has all the authority for editing, inserting the new employees records. Login screen for administrator of the company for maintain the records of employee and leave records. In the CRM module the records of purchase and sales the product if the purchase the computer then quotation is generated through software then we pay the money then receipt are generate then print the receipt and handover the seller. So maintain the yearly income and expenses of the company.
- In the Payroll module automatically calculate the employee’s salary deduction for leaves and pf. Report is generated using crystal reports.
- New Employees Details, Consultancies Records, Generate Payslip, Sending Email Facility. Using Authentication and authorization.
- Designing the GUI forms.
- Coding of the modules in ASP.NET.
- Creating SQL Queries and store procedures in SQL Server 2005.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5 ASP .NET, SQL Server 2008.