- .NET Developer with 7+ years of experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of web applications.
- Experience in implementation of N-Tier Architecture in Windows and Web based, Client/Server, internet/intranet and distributed applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensively used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) & Web services for Web applications using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Expertise in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) providers for data manipulation.
- Extensive experience in XML, XML Web Services, WCF, WPF, XSLT & Security in ASP .NET.
- Good knowledge on Silver Light, WPF, Expression Blend.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g, XML data source, RDBMS and MS Access.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in most of the applications.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with the .net environment.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Experience in Creation of Web User Controls and Web Custom Controls.
- Good experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS 5.0/6.0.
- Experience in using Visual Source Safe (VSS),Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in analytical and technical skills and developing systems using different software methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, Adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and also can work efficiently as an individual.
Net Technologies: VC#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, VC++.Net, .NET Framework
Languages: C#, PL/SQL, XML, UML, HTML and UNIX ShellScripting
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/vista, Linux and UNIX
RDBMS: Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, MS-Access
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, CVS, TFS and PVCS
Component Technologies: Crystal Reports, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, PowerBuilder
Web/Application Servers: IIS6,Weblogic8.1, Websphere, Tomcat, Apache Web Server
Confidential, Troy, MI
Role: Sr .NET Developer
Description: Confidential is a web-based comprehensive software package supporting Financial Aid Administration, Loans and Reports. The system is modular and organized to support all of the functions of the Financial Aid Office like need analysis, evaluation, packaging, notification, disbursement, funds management, tracking, verification and reporting. This application completely enabled the process of loan application to loan repayment for a customer over the World Wide Web.
- Worked on Technical documentation for the project and involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with business analysts and team members for the development
- Developed rich front end UI using ASP.Net and AJAX controls, Silverlight and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements
- Involved in developing requirements with C# 4.0, ASP.NET, WCF and Web services in .Net 4.0 Technologies ,Ajax Controls and unit testing, system testing and release management.
- Designed and developed the application using MVC Architecture.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using MVC.
- Involved in creating database design along with complex stored procedures, Triggers and user defined functions using SQL Server.
- Involved in creating and consuming Web Services and WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to client application.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2010,TFS,jQUery, CSS 3, HTML 5,WCF, Ajax Controls ,MVC 4.0, N-Tier Architecture.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale FL
Role: Sr. Net Developer
Marketing/ Receipting System
Description: This project involved various modules including Marketing/ Receipting System. The marketing web site developed using .NET using, this application followed N-Tier architecture, Receipting System module is a .Net 3.5 E-Commerce application used to accurately receive and log invoice payments, The project removed the existing cash receipting system, which was out dated. The use of .Net technologies enables less support and maintenance issues for the Clerk's office and is cheaper and less difficult to maintain and support.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with business analysts and team members to outline the proposed IT solution.
- Improved the performance of web pages by implementing AJAX controls
- Worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET
- Used ASP.NET membership concept for authentication/authorization framework
- Used .Net framework 4.0, n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc).
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Developed a fixed format document and flow format documents using WPF(Data Binding,Event Handling).
- Implemented session management concept
- Used ADO.NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server 2008
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as GridView, ListView, etc. for displaying data
- Worked on UI design,look and feel of all master pages content pages,,using WPF, and deployment of the application with SOA, WCF, and implemented LINQ to query a website,data storage.
- Developed WCF services and wrote clients to consume these services.
- Performed unit testing on some modules.
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of Visual Studio.NET extensively.
- Involved in documentation of various API’s.
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements
Confidential, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Role: .NET Developer
Confidential is one of the largest insurers in the nation and since several years it has been developing applications for processing financial business, homes, cars, income, and employees. The project is mainly used by the customers and the financial staff for maintaining the details of various personal info rmation and different insurance policies, payment history, and billing cycle. It also allows searching policies depending upon various search criteria.
- Enhancing the existing StoreTrak application according to the client’s requirements.
- Designed & Developed Components using C#.NET,ADO.NET
- Fixing the bugs in the application according to the priority set by the customer support.
- Using Subversion to maintain the different versions of the resource.
- Developed User Interface using windows forms.
- Used web services to integrate with the Accounts module.
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET and AJAX extensions under MVC architecture.
- Interaction with the Solution Architect regarding various enhancement projects.
- Involved in debugging high severity defects and UAT.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and query optimization.
- Implemented Unit Testing at each level of application development
Environment:ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2008, MVC 4.0, T- SQL, XML, SQL Server 2008,Oracle 9i, IIS.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Role: .NET Developer
Description : It is an application of Confidential to help maintain health coverage plans for individual and family.It is a N Tier application running on SQL Server and C# windows service. The project is mainly used for maintaining the projects and services uploaded for the company by using web services.
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development
- Developed CSS for user interface uniformity
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence diagrams using MS Visio
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net 3.5 using Master Pages, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Involved in developing Web Service classes using SOAP to communicate with legacy systems and also deployed web services as per business requirement.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C#.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio.Net.
- Involved in implementing the business logic using C# and OOPS principles
- Responsible for debugging and fixing bugs
- Involved in maintaining documentation for design and development
- Involved in testing and fixing the issues discovered during the testing process
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server
- Developed the user manual for the end user
- Provided support and also involved in maintenance process
Role: Jr .NET Developer
Confidential is the leading provider of liability insurance to physicians, hospitals, and medical entities in India. The Project involved the development of a Data warehouse to consolidate policy and claims information from different states for operational and strategic reporting needs.
- Developed stored procedures using SQL Server 2000
- Involved in Coding web forms using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET
- Participated in several UAT (testing), migration and production releases for software upgrades and version upgrades
Environment: Visual Studio 2000, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000, Java Script, ADO.NET, IIS