Sr. Software Engineer with 10 years’ experience in full life-cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment software application on N-tier Architecture, Object Orient Design and Client/Server architecture.
- Enabled to quickly identify client requirements and develop a detailed project plan.
- Enabled to understand the technical details of enterprise systems.
- Enabled to analyze complex business issues and to formulate well founded opinions and recommendations.
- Team player committed to achieving overall department and company goals.
- Comfortable working as a team member as well as independently.
- Strong SQL Server skills: T-SQL, building Tables, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Queries, Views and Constrains.
- Strong Design Skills.
- Strong in development using C#, Visual C# with Windows Forms, WPF, Web Services, ASP.NET and Class.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, able to prioritize work.
- Experience designing and developing web application.
- Excellent interaction skills with business managers.
- Exceptional organizational skills. - Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical problem solving, self-motivated and hardworking team player.
- Excellent work habits to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to relate to culturally diverse customer base.
Languages: C#, WPF, SQL, ASP.NET, HTML, Store Procedure and Web Services.
Technologies: N-tier and Client/Server architecture, NET 2.0, 3.5, ODBC, OLEDB, ADO, SOAP, XML.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Report X, XI, and ad-hoc queries/reports
Database: SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Sybase 10.0 and MySQL.
Other Tools: MS Project, Visio, MS Office.
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server.
Networking: TCP/IP, LAN, FTP, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Active Directory.
Sr. Software Engineer at Confidential NY
- Asp .Net application for mobile and tables, with this app the external client can: Track invoices, track money orders, get information about our branches by state, view the branches in the map, call the branch directly from the application and estimate the invoice per currency and country.
- Sales System Money Orders, from scratch, analyzed, designed and developed new on-line Sales System Money Orders to reduce process time, operation's cost and equipment’s cost. Another feature's applications are: Voiding operation, creating a Compliance document on-line and creating reports by user and date. Environment: C# WPF, Web Services, SQL Server 2005, Stored Procedure, T-SQL, OLEDB, Xml, Ftp Services, Microsoft Visio 2007 and Microsoft Project 2007.
Software Engineer at Confidential NY
- Reducing cost and time, adding flexibility to the process.
- Responsible for gathering system requirements, analysis, design and development system.
- Additional responsibilities include application support during the initial deployment in production environment.
Environment: C#, SQL Server 2008, Stored Procedure, T-SQL, Views, Triggers , OLEDB, Dot NET Data Providers, Crystal Report, Microsoft Visio 2007, Microsoft Project 2007 and Client/Server environment.
Software Engineer at Confidential NY
- From scratch, analyzed, designed and developed a new on-line, Point of sale system “POS” over the web for reducing time and operation’s cost on each transaction between our branches and main offices, processing all operation in real time.
- Developed maintenance’s system to insert and update information to the Point of Sale tables, in the Server Site.
- Developed interface application between POS System and MAS500 staying tables, to process payments operations generating thousands of transactions to cash managements and general ledger’s accounting system.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, analysis, design, prototyping and development the system. Documenting functional and technical requirements including software architecture’s design and manuals, using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio 2007 and Microsoft Project 2007.
Developer at Confidential New York, NY
- Responsible for developing and integrated computer complex programs to manage invoicing with different rates, commissions, and delivery depending on country and the payee. Debugger programs, process, and sub-routine, data analysis, maintenance of existing systems and research/development for future enhancements. Designing, coding, and testing Money Transfer System that carries out functions and procedures, both simple and complex, and performs programming for data creation, analysis, conversion, data transfer, graphic production, and project reporting
- Responsible for designing, coding, and testing Schedule programs to send and receive status and confirmation about invoices and re-send this information to the client concurrently, coding, and testing Functions, and Store Procedure in (Sybase and SQL Server 2000), to load information for every invoice in the database, and apply new status (Hold, to be treatment by Compliance department or done, ready to process). Processes were created using Power Builder 6.5, Sybase 8.1 Database, MS Project, ERwin and Visio 2003.
Environment: Windows 2000 Sever, Power Builder 6.5, Visual Basic 6.0, Sybase 8.01, Stored procedure, T-SQL, and Views.