SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Having 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation of various n-tier Client/Server Architecture, Intranet applications with proficiency in Object-Oriented Analysis and design.
- Experience in all the phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as strategy and analyzing, designing, building (coding), testing and documentation of software products.
- Extensive expertise in Client Server, Web-based, Multi -Tier applications using .Net technologies C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web services, WCF, WPF, IIS, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5.
- Good experience in design, modeling and development of Databases MS SQL Server (Transact-SQL), PL-SQL and implementation of database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions Triggers and Cursors.
- Experience in designing and development of applications using MVC design patterns.
- Proficient in implementing AJAX functionality to improve the responsiveness.
- Expertise in working with Web Server Controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, Custom Controls using C# and VB.Net.
- Employed object oriented concepts like Data Abstraction, Inheritance, Data Encapsulation, Polymorphism using C#.Net.
- Experience on ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model.
- Proficient in designing and implementing databases layers using LINQ, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework.
- Good exposure to XML technologies such as XML Web Services, XML Schema, XSL and LINQ to XML.
- Solid Experience in developing and consuming WCF services.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Service (XML, SOAP and WSDL), WCF, and REST service which communicate data in a both XML & JSON following SOA in a distributed environment.
- Experience in writing Unit tests cases using NUnit and Microsoft Unit Test Framework.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in Tortoise SVN and Microsoft TFS for version controlling of the application.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development Methodologies, Singleton and MVC patterns.
- Team player with Strong written and oral communication skills, self-motivation, creativity and ability to adapt to new technologies and applications.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP .Net, ASP.Net MVC 4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0 , AJAX, VB 6.0, .Net Web Services, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Workflow, HTML, XML, XSLT, C, C++
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008 , Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012
Other Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports for .Net, VSS, SVN, CVS, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 and Microsoft Enterprise Library, Hikari and Hudson
.Net Frameworks: Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0/4.5
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, 2003 server, NT/XP, Vista and Windows 7
Application Servers: IIS 6.0 and 7.0.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, CSS
RDBMSL: SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005 and 2008, Oracle 10
Windows Server: AppFabric, Caching, ASP.Net MVC 2.0
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based internet application tool using MVC modeling.
- Used the SCRUM Agile Methodology to create stories, iterations, sprints, as well as organize daily stand-up meetings, story workshops, and sprint reviews.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sessioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Developed rich interactive MVC website with jQuery UI for tracking document sync status and managing configurations need for the integration.
- Developed controllers and its action methods for the entire workflow for the application with ASP.NET and MVC.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NETMVC3, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, C#, VisualStudio2010 and Telerik controls.
- Involved in all phases of the application development from business requirements analysis, design, development, and testing of the application and employed several design patterns and MS best practices.
- Designed, developed SOA Web Services using WCF Services with .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, C#.
- Developed service layer that uses dependency injection to pass updated models to the application layer to facilitate unit testing.
- Added JQuery for UI, Validation and Ajax submission, JSON web service call.
- Integrated membership authentication and authorization for various actions in controllers.
- Developed unit test methods to execute key controller actions which are mapped to business rules.
- Done unit testing and integration testing and testing of database, queries optimization and performance.
- Worked on Entity Framework and Linq extensively to expose the data.
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing using NUnit.
- Developed WCF Domain Services and leveraged WCF to customize operations for performances and data paging.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.Net and the business logic was coded in C#.
- Developed various web services using WCF which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to access the two databases so the user could create, edit, display, and delete data from the application's UI.
- Implemented Unit Testing through MSTest and created tests for all functions used in the application.
- Utilized the TFS source control software to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.5/3.0/4.0, WCF RESTFUL Service API, ASP.NET, C#, XML,JSON, JQuery, Linq, NUnit, Team Foundation Server 2010 , Agile and Scrum, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Oracle11g, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Gathering new requirements from CitiFinancial Business partners, Product Owner and Compliance Departments.
- Analyze new requirement and prepare design documents update SRS etc.
- Create UML / workflow diagrams in incorporate on the design document using MS Visio.
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Involved in scrum meetings, sprint reviews to better design a develop use cases and user stories in an efficient way.
- Developing ASP.Net / VB / C# code pages for the Branch Audit Support system modules.
- Created UI using MVC Views, Partial Views, Layouts, Sections and Areas etc.
- Created Models for Account/ Call data etc information which is used to render data in views
- Legal Referral modules developed with Entity Framework 6.0 using LINQ.
- Involved in design review, code review and also analysis of source of the most common errors.
- Extensively used LINQ to manipulate Entity Framework.
- Developing database backend stored procedures for adhoc query building page.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other systems
- Developing SSIS jobs with the SSIS packages with additional steps which could be utilized for FTP ing files or staging intermediate data staging databases.
- Developing and deploying SSRS reports for the reports module like preliminary and final audit reports.
- Developing and maintaining web services for the audit report system. These web services are responsible for the sync framework between the online (Web application) and offline system (Windows desktop application).
- Coding business layer and data access layer or entity framework configuration for the different modules of the project.
- Involved in Unit test case, code review checklist preparation and validation.
- Exception handling using Microsoft’s Enterprise Application Block.
- Implementation and Testing support on UAT.
- Maintenance and Production support once the component is live.
- Migration of SQL Server 2000 / 2005 objects to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 objects as the SQL Server 2000/2005 was reaching the End of Life support.
- Part of Migrating applications from Windows 2000/2003 server on to Windows 2008 server.
- Involved in IIS migration. From IIS 5.0 / 6.0 to IIS 6.0 / 7.0.
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0,WCF, Entity Framework 6.0, EDMX, JQuery, VB.NET, VB6, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ,XML, , Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Oracle11g, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Net Developer
- Actively involved in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Designed and implemented Commodity derivative and Market risk module.
- Designed the SQL Server database structure & written stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Developed web pages for policy viewer functionality using ASP.Net MVC 3.0, Razor.
- Executed ASP.Net MVC development for web (customer-facing and internal) and C# for middle-tier applications.
- Customized various controls for Application by developing Custom Controls and User Controls for consistent look and feel.
- Involved in designing and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio.
- Involved in configuring web.config file for ASP.Net web forms and the entire Web Application.
- Involved in code reviews for business logic modules and prepared the review documentation.
- Used Windows Communications Foundation (WCF) for data display and validation
- Developed Business, Data and Presentation layers of the application.
- Developed framework based Business entities and operations to support many products Developed WCF services to access Business entities and methods.
- Utilized LINQ to implement different operations efficiently to integrate data validations and business logic rules.
- Worked on AJAX for dynamic web content generation
- Worked with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and users to analyze and implement the requirements efficiently.
- Creating reports in PDF, XLS and HTML formats using Active Reports.
- Followed agile methodology in implementing application.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
Sr. Net Developer
Description: Confidential is a car rental company with locations in 145 countries worldwide. Confidential has simplified the used car buying experience by eliminating the middleman and protecting from the haggle process. By reducing these costs they transfer the savings to customers and offer high-quality, well-equipped used cars at great prices; often times well under Kelley's Blue Book Suggested Retail Value.
- Designed, developed, and tested Win Forms applications in C#.
- Created the user interface for all the static and dynamic pages.
- Involved in designing and creating the database for the users list with their passwords and their mailboxes.
- Involved in Writing the validation code in ASP.NET using VBScript upon accepting the username and password, setting cookies and displaying the home page.
- Provided User interface to add new users to the mailing system.
- Provided users the options to block other users from sending mails to them, regain lost passwords and change password.
- Implemented Factory pattern in Business Layer to handle grid events.
- Created and updated Excel Macros using VB to export data to SQL Server.
- Secured Database servers by granting, denying access to users with SQL Server Logins, Roles, and Users.
- Created, and maintained SQL Server Packages, and automated Jobs to pull data from various systems, and backup databases.
- Secured Web application using authentication, authorization techniques like SQL Role Providers, Member Providers, and Impersonation.
- Used XML Web Services to trigger various data loads, and notification services.
- Analyzed performance of queries using SQL Server Execution Plans, and used Performance Monitor to track Server blocking, deadlocks and locks.
- Provided on call production support that involves direct interaction with users.
Description: Confidential is an online destination for Confidential employees where they can use this web site for filling timesheet and getting approved from superior. It also has features verify current employees’ contract terms (such as length and rates), and evaluate employee performance.
- Existing systems study, analysis for the design and development of the new system
- Analyzed and worked closely with Business Users to identify b usiness r equirements
- Developing W eb a pplication using ASP.NET & C#.NET .
- Iteration planning and Estimating story items, deciding the Iteration velocity and driving the team to achieve the delivery
- Creating Stored Procedures , functions & views in SQL Server
- Configuration Manager – Responsible for deliverable items for each build