- 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 ), ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, SILVERLIGHT 4.0/3.0, LINQ, Entity Framework, IIS, SOAP, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, HTML, Java Script , Visual Studio.Net 2010/2008/2005 , AJAX, ADO.Net.
- Highly proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory , Singleton .
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Work Flow Foundation (WWF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in .NET 4.0/3.0.
- Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data frame work services.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Windows communication foundation.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 9i/8i.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in creating and scheduling the SQL Server agent jobs to pull the data from different data sources using SSIS packages and link servers.
- Experience in authentication mechanisms like windows live, STS, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication and also in Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Very good experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Perforce.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 7.0 with and without secured socket layer.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework – NUNIT and MSUnit.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite cordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Programming Languages: .NET(4.0/3.5/3.0) ,VB 6,VB .NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, CSS,T-SQL, PL/SQL, C++, C#
Xml Technologies: XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: WinForms,WPF, Web Forms,
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases : MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 , MSAccess 2010/2007/2003 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2008/2005)
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Richfield, MN
Confidential is the world’s largest consumer electronics retailer, offering advice, service and convenience – all at competitive prices – to the consumers who visit its websites and stores more than 1.5 billion times each year.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Waterfall methodologies, Scrum and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Worked on NSIS to generate installation files for services, front-end and SQL.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML with Microsoft Visio 2007.
- Used DevEx controls like MenuItem, ASPxPopupMenu, ASPxUploadControl, ASPxPageControl, TabPages, ASPxTreeList, ASPxTimeEdit, and ASPxTrackBar to provide richer user experience.
- Used SVN for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Re-designed the daily task service, implemented the exchange services for monitoring exchange mail servers using C# and domino API and Powershell.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, DataSet Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 R2 and used LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors , and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and . Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller WPF and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Used MVC 3 for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Hands-on experience with DevEx Reporting Tools.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ .
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
Confidential ,Dearborn, MI
- DBA Production Support of all repeatable and automated processes in business critical applications.
- Iterative approach to BAU support and DevOps in an Agile development environment.
- Evolving requirements from discussions to ensure data integrity, scalability, and security.
- Collaborate with business teams and resellers using Atlassian JIRA for agile issue & project tracking.
- Preserve database & server by backing up the server and anticipating needs for future capacity increases.
- Built web services around public and private Google APIs to output formatted action results.
- Utilize OWIN OAuth 2.0 tokens for authorization with trust-worthy third parties like Facebook and Twitter.
- Rapid deployment of critical issue code fixes using SourceTree for release management.
- Troubleshoot errors, escalate critical issues, and generate solutions for a holistic customer experience.
- Exception handling for logging errors in HTTP request/response pipeline.
- Unit of work, repository, MVC to architect Asp.NET SPAs using EF, AngularJS, and Web API 2.
- Implemented MVC pattern for development of the product.
- Used AngularJS framework for event management for data validation of input forms.
- Construct a RESTful web service that pinpoints 404 errors with Entity Framework and Web API.
- Create a dynamic AngularJS UI for displaying vital reports on server health monitoring.
- Dynamically set and retrieve JSON objects in an Asp.NET SPA using the AngularJS.
- Work with architect to tune T-SQL query performance to improve upon business needs.
- Rewrite business logic to improve testability by decoupling DOM and UI components.
- Troubleshoot errors in user data entries with custom tools, code updates, and order reprocessing.
Environment: Asp.NET, SQL Complete, ReSharper, Zurb Foundation Integration with AJAX, HTML5
Confidential – Palo Alto, CA
- Participated in enhancements, design reviews, and ensured design meets functional and operational needs.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic in middle tier in 3-tier application interacting with SQL Server database using Managed provider using ADO.NET.
- Developed complete Data access layer Component using C#.
- Developed Crystal Reports to generate various reports like consultation follow up, Nursing Notes and integrated with ASP. Net.
- Used Get Patients, Get Physicians web methods in Xml Web Services to retrieve information in a particular city.
- Implemented Form Based authentication and Role based authorization to authenticate users.
- Used ADO.Net Technology to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database.
- Developed SQL queries, T-SQL procedures, Functions, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions.
- Used Data Transformation Services to import the data in SQL server from heterogeneous data sources like excel Access and Oracle.
- Coded using XSLT in generating patients list taking the data from XML document and formatting with XSL.
- Performed extensive Unit testing using NUnit, developed Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Visual SourceSafe was used to maintain the version and source control.
Confidential - Tonawanda, NY
- Involved in daily scrums and weekly meeting with the project sponsors to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Presentation layer was developed using ASP.NET, HTML, Java Script and C#.
- Business and Database layers were implemented by N-Tier architecture.
- Telerik controls toolkit was used for rich user interface.
- AJAX Library, CSS and various other web controls were used.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master Page, Login control and Client side validation is done by AJAX validation extender.
- Effectively used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel, Header menu extender and Timer within some existing web pages.
- Experience in WCF to simplifies development of connected applications through a new service-oriented programming model
- Developed the entire user controls and forms using .NET Framework 4.0.
- Grid view and Custom paging were used to display huge amount of data.
- Created Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL server 2008.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Involvement in fixing the bugs based on the client requirements and involved in the enhancements for the web forms, class files and stored procedures
- Involved in Unit testing, with NUnit, for ASP.NET Web Forms.
- SSIS was used for creating packages and automating them using SQL scheduler.
Environment: .NET Frame work 4.0/3.5, Visual studio 2008, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, SQL Server 2005, XML, Web Services, XSLT, LINQ, WCF, SSIS.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
- Involved in gathering requirements by interacting with the clients and developing GUI /Business tier /Data Access tier design for the web application
- Extensively used UML in the design process - Use cases, Process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams.
- Designed GUI in ASP.NET using .NET controls, C# and writing of common controls (*.ascx).
- Implemented design patterns and the entire backend of the application in C#, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc and multi-threading.
- Involved in creating the modules for Card Expenses Allocation, Maintaining of Account Codes, Department Codes using web forms & .NET Server controls.
- Developed web pages using data binding controls like dropdown list, grid control and various other UI controls.
- Developed screens using data grid control with paging and enforced standards for CSS across the application.
- Designed and developed GUI components, implementing event handling using C#, DHTML, AJAX.
- Implemented client side validations using Java Script and server side validations by using .NET validation control.
- Used ADO.NET objects to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
- Created parts of the application using AJAX, thus reducing the number of round trips to the server per page and improved user experience.
- Created custom controls and user interfaces customized for proprietary products and objects.
- Created .NET Remoting objects to return the transaction data to other systems, which are residing on the same network. Used TCP Channels to consume the .NET Remoting objects from other module.
- Created Database Objects like tables, stored procedures and Triggers in SQL and PL/SQL to communicate with oracle database.
- Created Rapid Application Development tool for database interaction and used MS-Access to load data bundles of previous data into the database.
- Configured application for SSL, added SSL checks at application level & View State encryption.
- Developed various reports using Crystal reports and modified functionality of reports and formatted them to match exactly with the predefined styles.
- Implemented Exception Handling mechanism using .NET Framework Classes.
- Used SMTP in System.net to send emails
- Involved in N-unit testing of the application with different sets of inputs.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, C#, Java script, HTML, CSS, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, ADO.NET, AJAX, XML/XSLT, Crystal reports.
- Involved in Client Gathering and analyzing requirements, and documenting them with use cases.
- Developed Windows forms and Screen layouts in Visual Studio.NET.
- Used Java Scripting for scripting purposes for the online support.
- Implemented application analysis and architecture design.
- Gathered the requirements and prepared the design documents using Visio.
- Business logic and calculation were implemented via stored procedures, triggers and function.
- Implemented transaction executions safely by using COMMIT and ROLLBACK commands.
- Developed ADO.NET modules for communication of the Application with the Database layer.
- Wrote many SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Implemented Components for Exporting Data to CSV Format and EXCEL Format.
- Involved in testing different functionality.
- Provided Code Maintenance and Customer Support.
Environment: ADO.NET, C#.NET, Win Forms, SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, Visual Studio.NET (VS.NET), Visual Source Safe.