- 7+ years of experience in software engineering, development and in complete SDLC.
- Experience in developing custom web applications for Tablets and Mobile devices and with custom UI functionality.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Technologies such as Visual studios '05-‘12 and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Extensive experience in Relational database and T-SQL experience, particularly with large data sets and middle ware technologies.
- Extensive experience developing stored procedures, cursors, Triggers, views and functions in one or more of the following is required: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience in development of projects that involved SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) tools like SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and some Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Extensive experience in migration from PHP to ASP.net MVC technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing applications in .Net Framework 1.0-4.0.
- Experience with SharePoint server 2007/2010,IIS 6.0-7.0 installation and administration
- Experience in developing multi threaded and socket programming applications.
- Knowledge in web services, SOA and WCF architecture.
- Knowledge in .Net Framework architecture and Microsoft .Net Design Patterns.
- Experience with onshore/offshore teams and coordination of work among them. Also, working with HP Service Management client system.
- Adept in source control tools like Visual Source Safe, SVN and Team foundation Server (TFS) and team based agile environment (Scrum).
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, ability to effectively prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, passionate and drive to work effectively as part of a team, and to understand “big picture” product requirements
- A track record of experience and demonstrated commitment to delivering high quality solutions
- Knowledge of production line models, software systems and process models.
- System administrator for Windows, UNIX, LINUX and OPEN VMS systems.
- Excellent knowledge in design/administration/maintaining system backups for any operating systems and RAID configuration utilities.
Operating Systems & Tools : OPEN VMS, VMS, UNIX , LINUX, MS-DOS, WINDOWS '95-7.0, Windows Server '03-'08.
Languages & Packages : C, C++, C# 2.0-4.0; PHP, VB 6.0. PL/SQL, 8051, 8086, 8085 Assembly language, MS OFFICE.
Development Environment : Microsoft Visual Studios ’05-12, Visual basic 6.0 with dot Net Framework 1.0-4.0; VS.Php for Visual Studio.
Web Servers : MS Office Share Point Server 2007/2010, IIS 6.0-7.0.
Web Technologies : ASP, HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, VB Script, JQuery, Adobe Photo Shop.
Database & Tools : SQL Server 2000-2012, Oracle 9i/10g, SSIS, SSRS, BCP, TOAD, Red Gate TSQL software.
Source Control : Visual Source Safe, SVN, AnkhSVN, Red Gate TSQL software
Documentation Tools : Microsoft Visio and MS Office.
Others : Team Foundation Server (TFS), Telerik Controls ,PSIPCE, Lab View, MATLAB, My power, V-tool, MS-OFFICE,HP Raid configuration utility, VMware software for servers and desktops, HP Client Management system.
Client – Senior software developer
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
Overview: Worked as software developer in Identity and Access Management team with primary responsibilities of developing, maintaining, supporting various .NET applications, modifying various legacy DTS and SSIS packages. Duties include working with Access verification team, Internal Auditors, Business Analyst and upgrading the various custom applications per new requirements.
- Working on migration of DTS to SSIS ’05/’08 packages. This involves data transformation, extracting and Transforming into various formats. Also, involved in supporting production/real time applications.
- Support and implement enhancements to current BAM/BAO access verification process.
- Maintenance and development work on SEAS and PPET multi-threaded applications for reporting needs of Cyber-Ark, Base 24, Risk Master, Vendor Portal and ERx.
- Involved in working with client specific security access and management tools. Also, involved in security/ data validation projects.
- Worked on Unix File Parser/PPET application in upgrading per the new requirements from Internal Auditors and the Access verification team. Updates also including fixing some of the existing bugs. These are developed with C#, VB.NET and Telerik technologies.
- Numerous legacy DTS application including Active X Scripting is involved. These are developed in C#, VB.net technologies.
- Programmatic querying of Active Directory, user accounts and domain accounts using C#.net is involved.
- Developing various custom reports using VBA with MS Office Tools specifically Excel and Access to generate reports.
Client - Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Berkeley, S.C
Overview: Confidential website is a production website where all the Production supervisors, Metallurgist & Managers access their daily reports. This has all the production, performance & quality reports are available. The entire data gather is automated; live Tracking and real time display information of production and process data is available. This is part of initial CQS, Central Quality System as well.
- Migrated existing Hot Mill web site (PHP) to ASP.Net MVC 3.0 framework.
- Developed different Views/Controller for each custom reports and common view for all sites to access it web pages.
- Database source used is SQL Server ’08 and all the data access is done via stored procedures. This gave an advantage of retaining some of the existing complex stored procedure inside Sql Server during migration.
- All the data access is automated and run via SQL JOBS every so often.
- Models are developed using POCO classes and some of the PHP code was used for the View forms. The look and feel of the end user retained almost the same and saved lot of time in training the end users.
- Developed WCF application which would send real time tracking and inventory positioning of the coils.
- Worked on Central Quality Systems (CQS) and implemented an initial phase for Hot Mill via ASP.NET MVC framework. Goal was to aggregate all the web Portals together into a centralized system and a single portal across the plant. Open Flash charting tool was used for displaying various graphical information Via the website.
- Development and Production environment where setup for publishing and for extensive testing of the code respectively.
- Worked on “Cooling System OOT Report” that would display all the coils which are out of tolerance with custom filtering. This displays various coils which were out of tolerance and which did not pass the inspection. All of this was developed in MVC 3.0 and charting tool was used to display graphically as well.
- “Turn Report” for each list of coils with various KPI’s was display and has custom sorting functionality as well. This gets the data from SQL server and application was developed in ASP.NET MVC 3.0.
- Automatic “CPK” values were generated for real time display and automatic reporting was setup to email all the Shit Supervisors ,Supervisors and Managers.
- All the logic was done inside the stored procedures and display is via a web page using ASP.NET 3.0 MVC. In addition, Oracle database was accessed to retrieve some of the newer cooling line process data and imported to SQL Server. Oracle Sql Developer was used to develop the quires.
- Worked on migrating Sybase database to MS SQL ‘08 database. The Sybase was running on a Linux Server and was migrated to Windows SQL cluster server system.
- Implemented all the applications, which run on Linux server to a windows environment.
- Developed windows services that uses socket & threading applications in a windows environment. This gathers data real time from a udp port and process the data send to the various ports.
- Implemented a windows service for processing data & image files from various productions (Alpha) Machines. Also, this also transfers files to a fileserver for archiving purposes. All the coding was implemented in C#.Net and timer was associated to call the event every so often.
- Worked in maintenance, supporting and upgrading OPEN VMS and LINUX systems.
- Used SVN for source control, AnkhSVN for MSVS 2010 and with C# 4.0, TFS and Red gate tool for source control.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Ghent, KY
Overview: Confidential Manufacturing Execution System, is a centralized reporting system, which has all the business, production and quality data. This is accessed by various Managers, Supervisors and production managers on daily basis. This has all the detailed quality and process information about each and every individual product. In addition, complete tracking of heats, coils and bars from Melt shop to Shipping area is available via the MES system.
- Possess a solid understanding of distributed application and web application development relating to database technologies within a high-end environment.
- Worked on plant wide data gathering project called “MES”, which involves interface, implementation of data gathering/quality system from all the production lines.
- Charting tool- ‘charfx’ is also used to display intuitive information for the user such as ‘Tons Per hour’, ‘Quality information’, KPI’s, yearly performance, etc.
- Implemented data gathering system for real time trending using wonder ware. That requires lot of complex stored procedures and view to obtain data from wonderware IO server.
- Perform various other functions such as reviewing, Quality Testing, documentation, writing reports and approving.
- Developed various SSIS packages that process files, formats them, and inserts data into database. This application also validates the data before process and inserting into database. In addition, some of the old DTS packages were migrated and some DTS where added more functionality.
- Developed extension knowledge of production line specific software called ‘supervisory system control and engineering data gathering server (SCADA).
- Involved in commissioning project of two production lines that includes specifications, support, testing and implementation.
- Supported VAX, ALPHA systems running on OPEN VMS, and UNIX OS; using oracle database that is their backend.
- Used SVN for source control and Red gate tool for source control
- Developed DLP project asp.net web form project in-order to get the feedback of the class from various students across various departments.
- Developed Pediatric Evaluation survey asp.net web forms project in order to obtain evaluation from various users and automate the data process.
- Assisted Medical Students to help them create or edit various media projects for their semester classes.
Confidential, Ghent, KYResponsibilities:
- Worked as a Process Computer Engineer intern and involved in automation of the plant.
- Developed an application that would automatically send an email with an attachment. This can be configured as
- Attachment would contain the required tank flow farms data, which is developed using Microsoft Visual Studious ‘05 in vb.net and XML. The XML file would contain all the details for connection, query and email.