- Over 6 Years of Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance of Enterprise Applications in Web environment.
- Extensively worked with all the Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills that have been put to good use while interacting with Clients & Internal Teams to facilitate seamless execution of projects.
- Very strong programming experience in .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 Framework.
- Expert in developing applications using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX Controls, CSS and ms Server 2008 R2.
- Expert in developing applications using ASP.NET, MVC4, RAZOR, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) creating WCF using Visual Studio 2010/ 2008.
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services Standards) to transform data from one database to other database by writing queries.
- Experience in using Language- Integrated Query (LINQ) and retrieve data from database.
- Experience to work with ADO.Net Entity framework.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying WCF services and consuming the web services.
- Hands-on experience on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), creating packages using SQL server Integration Services(SSIS)
- In data access layer, we have used enterprise application blocks, data application blocks, Html helper class to interact with SQL Server.
- Worked with SQL Connection, Dataset, Data Adaptor objects.
- Have experience in bug fixing and production support.
- Responsible in maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and VSS.
Languages: C#, SQL, PL/SQL
Server Scripting: ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008
Reporting and Testing: MS-SQL Reporting Services
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008 Team Edition
Versioning: MS Team Foundation Server, VSS(Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows Server
Confidential, Kennett Square, PA
Confidential enables the representative to do online claim tracking, make a payment for estimated payments and to allow the representative to view or find the payment. It provides the representative with details that can be used more intuitively and effectively to setup information to make payment, save it and return later.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms. Involved in managing the client meetings, documenting the functional and business requirements.
- Followed Agile methodology to develop the software solution
- Designed and developed the application using Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET V.3.5.
- Developed HTML prototype of the web pages using CSS3, according to client specifications.
- Used MVC3 UI Pattern to design the Test driven UI Layer
- Developed data driven business logic using C# and SQL Server database. Implemented tools for
- Executives to change the business rules any time of the year.
- Created and Consumed WCF Services within the network.
- Responsible for setting up the security and bindings for WCF services.
- Created Restful services to support mobile applications.
- Utilized LINQ to SQL technology extensively to interact with the SQL Server database 2008.
- Used Entity Framework in the DAL to communicate with the database using LINQ to Entities data provider.
- Developed a .NET batch application responsible for processing information into Facets.
- Responsible for Maintenance of Quest and 65CP Claims, Scan EDI Database, aQScan, QNXT application for processing of scanned claims.
- Used AJAX framework to do asynchronous calls to the services wherever needed.
- Assisted in the designing of database and also created database Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 for ensuring data integrity.
- Performed data transformations using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) via the Implemented enhancements for better performance.
- Integrated SSRS reports in applications
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
- Coordinated and supported the team in the runtime environment to debug the production issues
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, ASP.Net 3.5, MVC3, AJAX, XML, WCF, QNXT, EDI, Facets, IIS Web Server 8.0, Restful, Entity Framework, MVC, CSS3, SQL Server 2008R2, JQuery, HTML5.
Confidential, New York, NY
Confidential is real-time yard management software which offers real-time asset visibility, monitoring, and security for consolidation centers, distribution centers, warehouses, and pool points. It also manages cargo pickups from seaports, airports, and domestic manufacturers, tracking driver and trailer events as well as critical trailer stripping and loading information, all in real-time.
- Involved in requirements gathering and performed object oriented analysis, design and implementation using UML.
- Worked closely with all the business clients and gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in sessions/ process interviews and identified effective uses of technology to meet their business needs.
- Used Object Oriented Design Patterns to implement classes and modules.
- Implemented the business logic/rules using XML based web services in C# and integrated the ASP.NET web services with the solutions.
- Migrated PHP applications to ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Used MVC Design Pattern to develop classes in order to having clear separation of responsibilities of all the supported client actions.
- Followed an N-tier architecture to develop the solution
- Used LINQ to SQL in the data layer for providing the date to the business layers and services making use of it.
- Used AJAX framework to do partial rendering on the pages
- Maintained ADO.NET based database access layer in C# and
- Created stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Confidential is a division within the Department of Finance and Administration, Revenue Division. Confidential works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement and other State agencies. The actions of Confidential are based on federal and state law. The primary goal of Confidential is to work with parents and guardians to help establish and receive court-ordered financial and medical support.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, and development.
- Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designed web forms using different HTML Controls.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in the Forms.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server 2008.
- Created report model for Ad-hoc reports.
- Extensively involved in Code Reviews
- Written various stored procedure, UDF’s for the purpose of application development
- Data conversion from text files into SQL Server Table.
- Created SSIS packages to import data from MS Access, Excel to SQL server 2008
- Successfully managed Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process by pulling large volume of data from various data sources from Ms Access, Excel
- Worked on converting 2005 project into VS.NET 2008 for IE 8 Compliance
- Coordinated with offshore team for impact analysis, coding and documentation
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control and source control.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.5,C#, WCF, AJAX, JQuery, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2008 Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010, CSS.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Confidential mission is to provide superior health care solutions in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each providers and patient’s dignity and individuality. Confidential has been at the forefront of medical solutions for decades delivering extraordinary solutions to providers. Confidential is where many of the country\'s latest related solutions are made. The project aim is to develop Clinical Information Systems (CIS) and working collaboratively with users of the Clinical Information System
- Gather business requirements and specifications from client and perform high level design.
- Used ASP.Net 3.5 framework for developing the application as it will distribute the development.
- Developed code using ASP.Net and C# using SQL Server 2008 as database
- Identification of modules and sub-modules & creating effort estimations.
- Used AJAX and JQuery for creating asynchronous user experience.
- Followed Agile Methodology to deliver code to test environment.
- Performed integration of existing modules with new functionality.
- Developed and consumed Web Services for common functionalities.
- Used LINQ for various database transactions and querying collection objects.
- Created Stored Procedures and T-SQL queries in SQL to perform various transactions.
- Created CSS style sheet for the whole application.
- Develop code for the portal according to the specification provided by business team.
- Identification of modules and sub-modules & creating effort estimations.
- Extensively used GridViews with sorting, paging and various Template Columns.
- Unit testing of the code and functionality using NUnit.
- Created SSIS packages to update data on database.
- Creates documents like High Level Design Document and Low Level Design Document for keeping track of all design and classes used in the project to develop the tool.
- Provided Production support and solving most severe issues.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.5, C#, WCF, AJAX, JQuery, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2008, CSS.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
This financial application needed to be fully automated and reports which were manually sent to the client Borrowers were to be generated and sent via emails as and when required. This project was developed from client location.
- Developed front end screens using HTML, CSS for managing Satellite connection and wireless connection details.
- Created stored procedures for insert, update and delete of travel information.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing of application and development support.
- Provided quick analysis and fixes for the different defects in different testing and support phases.
- Implemented dynamic error handling mechanism to log errors in custom location.
- Developed and Designed a Windows Based User with C#.NET, VS 2005.
- Used .NET Web Services to access Database from the Web Application
- Developed and Designed windows application user control using C# for loading data from services
- Responsible for Database management for the portal
- Used LINQ to Query from XML and in memory collections and Used built-in Validation Controls and Custom Validation Controls for Front End Validations
- Tested Web Services using N-unit.