- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/ Design (OOD) and various design patterns.
- Experience in gathering requirement analysis, architecture, design & development of enterprise N-tier applications, documentation of user requirements, functional, systems Integration and architectural specifications.
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile / Scrum environment
- Conceptualized and developed modules, detecting conflicts of interest in authorizations, bringing site within compliance faster than any other site using VB.NET.
- Developed and consumed web services using the Microsoft ASP.Net with C# using the protocols such as SOAP.
- Excellent knowledge of different OOP languages like JAVA, .NET, VB, C, C++, C#
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern, Model-View-ViewModel(MVVM) design Pattern Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong developing experience in Visual studio.NET 2012/2010/2008.
- Hands on experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, 3D graphics and SOA Design Patterns
- Experience in XML/XSL related technologies: XML, XSLT and X-Path.
- Extensively worked on Web server like IIS 5.0/6.0/7.5.
- Expertise in designing and developing web forms.
- Experience in Implementation of AJAX to improve user experience.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Experience in writing complex Database Queries, Stored procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions using T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 .
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Command, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Adapter.
- Database Design, Development, and Administration using MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 and MS Analysis Services 2008.
- Experience in mentoring developer members and end users.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: .Net Framework (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0), VB .NET, C#, VC++, ASP.Net, ASP 3.0, Visual Basic 6.0, HTML, VBScript, SQL, PL/SQL, COBOL
Operating System: DOS, Windows NT/98/XP/2000/2003/Vista/2008, UNIX
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net, COM+, ADO.NET, ADO, XML, XML web Services, Win Forms, Windows Services, Web Form, LINQ, WCF, WPF and Web API
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g, T-SQL
IDE: Visual Studio.Net (2012, 2010, 2008), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Interdev, UML, Visio
Database Programming: Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers, Cursors in SQL Server, Oracle (PL/SQL)
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services 2008/2005/2000
Methodologies: Client/Server Architecture, N-tier application architecture, OOA, Prototyping, Process Models, Systems Integration, SOA
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team foundation Server (TFS), Test Driven, Development (TDD) Serena Dimensions, Object Oriented, Development (OOD)
Other Tools: Exstream Dialogue, IBM Websphere MQ
Confidential, Water Street, NYC
Sr. Dot Net Developer
Confidential small business is a group of International companies that provide Insurance and market assetmanagement products and services to clients around the world. Confidential Investments is a worldwide leader in asset management, with extensive capabilities in Insurance, Equity, Fixed income and private equity.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements.
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.N ET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed static and dyn Confidential pages validating client side and Server side scripts.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.net 4.0 with MVC.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to the database.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for database access.
- Involved in front-end development using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Developing WCF services and consuming them in WPF and class library applications.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Developed User controls using ASP.Net and C# and used them dyn Confidential ally in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Developing Web forms and windows forms for concerned applications.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Written stored procedures in SQL server.
- Involved in production support and fixing production issues.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, MVC, LINQ, WCF, MS SQL 2008, JQuery, IIS 7.0, CSS, XML, HTML, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server(TFS) and Agile.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
This Project will ask Confidential associates to consult around the clinical workflows they are implementing and provide them with the training, content, and confidence. The Method M+ project will also provide clients and Confidential associates with access to tools that help to streamline our implementations in multiple ways. The concept of web-based DCWs is currently being piloted in the Middle East with some of their largest clients.
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Maintained and enhanced existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring. Investigated new technologies and techniques and researched ongoing industry developments using OOPs.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing on multiple devices.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like SqlDataAccess, SqlDataReader, COBOL, and DB2 SQL.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL Server ( 2000/2005/2008 ), and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Modified applications according to the user's requirements.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Confidential is one of the leading Automobile Supplier Company. Continental's Automotive Systems division, its largest segment, makes electronic brake and traction control systems, chassis and power train products, and hydraulic brake systems.
- Created the user interface for all the static and dyn Confidential pages.
- Coded application logic in ASP.NET using VB.Net as code behind
- Designed end user interface using Web-forms in ASP.NET with various Validations Controls.
- Developed data layer logic for user logging which lets user to access the specified services.
- Developed business logic components as a middle-tier between database and the UI for Billing and order management modules.
- Coded and optimized ADO.NET for data access.
- Consumed Web Service for searching the files and logging into the application at the company.
- Designed and implemented MS SQL Server 2005 Database.
- Ability to work with functional teams in an agile environment.
- Involved in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed programs of database components including Stored Procedures.
- Involved in the database design and designed tables.
- Involved in Maintenance of the Web-Application.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Confidential web based tools helps Austin Mutual Agents to complete New Auto Policy, Home Policy, Mobile Home Policy and Endorsements online. The application helps agents gather information of the Driver, Vehicle and other Coverage and Insurance details and then send it through the application to validate against the POINT insurance system. Agents can do a Quick Quote and provide users a summary of the estimate of coverage and cost of the policy. This is a complete insurance policy tool online for agents.
- Involved in developing front end using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS.
- Actively participated in design and development of Database using efficient Database techniques.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.Net and ASP.NET.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Extensively used .NET inbuilt components like Data Grid, Data List and Calendar controls along with other .NET server controls.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Involved in creating Custom Controls, web controls and User Controls.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C#.NET.
- Instrumental in maintenance of data integrity in back end Oracle 9i.
- Authenticated logins and validated permissions.
- Utilized Nunit to unit test .Net code.
- Uploading the Data from text files to tables & wrote stored procedures to purge old data.
- Developed applications to parse flat files into data using C#.NET.
- Developing Interfaces using AJAX.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET, C#.Net, ASP.Net framework 1.1, ASP 1.1, AJAX, Oracle 9i, ASP.NET, Web Service, GUI, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, CSS, Java Script.
Developed Web based Project Management and Scheduling System utilities to manage the projects database more effectively and efficiently. Client Server kind of Access was provided to access the critical data from anywhere at any time with high level of security. Different Reports were design to extract the right kind of information from the Project database from anywhere. Automated process was setup to link the project database to accounting software in order to manage the costing part.
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared the analysis report.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using Win-forms.
- Source Code implemented using C#.Net
- Developed Win Forms and integrated these forms with Windows Services.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Involved in Writing, Modifying complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Developing User Control for Common Functionality in the ASP.NET.
- Performed validations using Validation Controls.