- Over 7years of extensive experience in Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Bug fixing, Documentation and Implementation of Client/Server and Web Technologies for various N-Tier applications.
- Experience in various verticals likeNon Profit Organization, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Insurance, Telecom.
- Understanding and exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),Agile Methodlogies andeXtreme Programming techniques(Unit testing and Build Automation).
- Good in-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 4.0/3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0.
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web parts and Master Pa Confidential s to improve feature and Look and Feel of the sites.
- Sound knowled Confidential of Object Oriented Langua Confidential Principles. (C++, C#) and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
- Experience in on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, SOAP over HTTP, WSDL and UDDI .
- Experience in data access using WCF Services and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in Claim systems, EDI transaction for product Delta/ECS processing.
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports, MS Access reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient in developing web forms using 3rdparty controls like Infragistics ,Telerik controls .
- LINQ experience to work with Datasets , Objects , Entities as well as ADO.NETEntity Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 which includes the development of functions, stored procedures, Views and trig Confidential rs using Transact SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in writing Unit Test Cases like Positive Test Cases, Negative Test Cases and Exception Test Cases.
- Extensive Knowled Confidential of BO tool (business objects XI 3.1).
- Team Player with good technical, analytical and communication skills.
Langua Confidential s: VB 6.0, C#, C++, Core JAVA.
.Net Technologies: VB.NET,ASP.NET,ADO.NET,AJAX,Web Services, WCF, Rest API services.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g and MS Access.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7.
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5 ),SQL Server.
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports XI.
Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1.
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0(VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Methodology: Agile Methodology,MVC,Rational Unified Process (RUP), Water fall method.
Interface Tools: Telerik, Infragistics.
Client: Confidential, NYC
Role: .Net Developer
Confidential work for the survival, protection and development of children worldwide through fundraising, advocacy and education. In Confidential, Annex Intranet Portal is made to mana Confidential intranet documents and see the ongoing activities in the organization.
- Involved in requirements gathering for all new forms and enhancements of the existing forms, analysis, and documentation. Closely interacted with clients for better understanding of business requirements.
- Wrote new API application with Visual studio2012,.net framework 4.0 and C# as code behind langua Confidential .
- Modified all existing forms to have only div tags instead of tables for the UI design using CSS.
- Used XML, XSL&XSLT for converting data in Xml format in to HTML.
- Worked with Master pa Confidential , CSS, AJAX, validation controls and data bound controls, etc. for the consistent look and feel of the application.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Created web/win forms using several ASP.NET server controls, data bound controls like Grid View, AJAX, validation controls like RequiredFieldValidator, RegularExpressionValidator, Ran Confidential Validator and CompareValidator and FileUpload Server control.
- Created user controls for the reusability of the code.
- Used C#,data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Used and developed WebServices to Confidential t the user documents from the database, to implement the business logic of the application and backend functionality using C#.NET.
- Worked on integration of code behind web forms development in C#.NET with Data Access layer using ADO.NETandSQL Server 2008.
- Inserted data into the database using transactions.
- Created new database schema based on the data model.
- Created and modified reports using Crystal Reports XI.
- Unit tested and involved in deploying, migrating, maintenance and production support of the application.
- Handled web site mana Confidential ment in IIS 7.5.
- Used TFS for version control during development.
- Analyzed, developed and fixed Production issues raised using the sharepoint ticketing system.
- Implemented Agile and worked on stories to meet Iterations.
- Attended Daily stand up meetings with team.
Client: Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Role: Software Engineer
Confidential provides payer solutions such as core, care and network mana Confidential ment solutions, with a wide ran Confidential of Constituent Enga Confidential ment Solutions. The Care Advance Provider Web Solutions help payers meet the needs of members, providers, employers and brokers, and address the emerging consumer retail market. Member solutions include tools for benefit modeling, enrollment, self-service, personnel health mana Confidential ment, treatment navigation and benefit and fund tracking. Provider solutions include capabilities for self-service, access to patient PHR, and calculation of real-time, accurate patient out-of-pocket costs and claims adjudication. Employer and Broker solutions include tools for self-service, enrollment and billing.
- Understanding and reviewing the existing applications and involved with the Business team and implemented the tasks as per the Priority of Business Requirement.
- Used SCRUM methodology for iterative task completion by having Daily Stand-ups.
- Created UI layers, Webpa Confidential s and integrated to maintain the performance of Data flow and Data Integrity using Asp.Net, Wid Confidential t Grids and other User Controls.
- EDI transactions using server in HTTP/XML and SoftShare tools.
- UsedCascading Style Sheets (CSS), HTMLto attain uniformity of all web pa Confidential s.
- Used JQuery for client side validation, navigation and for firing server side events.
- Created Tabs for Admin UI using Ajax Control Toolkit.
- Implemented a full length mapping for the Claims/Estimates (module) from UI layer through Service Layer to the Core systems.
- Developed User Interface Screens using ASP .NET MVC4.0and C#.NET.
- Used XSLT to show the patient eligibility information from two different applications.
- Involved in designing the Dashboard to display Claims and Estimates records using Wid Confidential t Grid and Rad Grid.
- Developed the application as Model View Presenter thus achieving separation of business logic and User Interface.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- DevelopingXML Web ServicesinVB.NetandSOAPfor information exchan Confidential across applications.
- Working withAsp.netMaster Pa Confidential s that were common throughout the application and content pa Confidential s.
- Created self signed certificates, App Pool creation etc using IIS 7.0.
- Involved inTest-driven development(TDD) process of writing the Unit Tests for C# code of business logic in Presentation Layer using Moq-Framework.
- Developed WCF services to interact with third party systems to pull patient, Facility and Provider’s information.
- Used BasicHttpBinding and WSHttpBinding to interact with other WCF services and Third party systems likeQNXT, FACETS and CAE etc.
- Used LINQ toSQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database.
- Developed SQL server data warehouse for reporting and created SSIS packa Confidential s to move data from SQL Server and databases to the data warehouse.
- Created SSRS reports using SQL stored procedures.
- Used SSIS for data transformation.
- Developed SQLstored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from SQL.
- Maintained build versions and code versions using Team foundation Server’s VersionControl (TFS).
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, Wid Confidential t Framework, ASP.NET, AJAX Toolkit, Scrum,SSRS,MVC 4.0,Web Services,DevX,TSQL,LINQ,ADO.NET,SQL Server 2008,C#, VB.Net, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, LINQ to SQL,TFS, IIS 7.0Enterprise Library 5.0.
Client: Confidential, Detroit, MI
Role: .Net Developer
The Confidential neral Electric Company, or Confidential, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in the State of New York. The Company operates through five segments: Energy Infrastructure, Technology Infrastructure, NBC Universal, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial. PMUWS(Project mana Confidential ment Universal Work Station)Provide a technology solution to those participating in the project lifecycle that delivers the integration of Fundamental Project Lifecycle Processes, Configurable Project Lifecycle Processes, project mana Confidential ment tools, financial mana Confidential ment tools, and resource mana Confidential ment tools.
- Consumed Remote Web services using WCF Service Model to implement Data Binding controls.
- Involved in Designing the Presentation Tier by using the XAML, standard ASP.NetControlsand provided the required functionality by using VB and Application Tier using C#and CustomBusiness Entities, Database-Tier using Sql Server 2008with SOA and MS Best Practices, Standards.
- Developed Confidential neric classes for Business Layer and Data Access Layer using C#.
- Used the established Framework like Enterprise Library to incorporate the industry best pratices.
- Developed Complex Stored Procedures and Views to Confidential t the data according the required functionality.
- Involved in customizing List View using DataTemplate and Styles to display data in Datagrid style.
- Developed Web User Controls for easy maintenance and Performance.
- Used JQueryto navigate documents.
- Development of WinFormsusing DevX Controls, C#.Net,Stored Procedures and tables using PL/SQL and TSQl.
- Used stored procs to display data in Crystal reports.
- Identified UI and data elements using Functional Specification Document and created Technical System Design documents forproduction.
- Experience in working with work item inTFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Used AJAX Controls like Script Mana Confidential r and Update Panel to develop the GUI.
- Used WPF and XAML for developing user interfaces.
- Created snapshots by using WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation) for requirement phase and used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Created the Data Access Layer with ADO.NET commands and fetched the data from SQLServer 2008 using Stored Procedures and Views using SQL Data Reader and Dataset Objects.
- Exposure to Object Design Patterns with OOPSTechniques.
- Displayed hierarchial data using Collapsible Panel Extender with Web Server Controlslike Repeater andGridview within AJAX implementation.
- Acquired knowled Confidential on MVC3.0& Razor by working on another small Kawneer Direct Project.
- Used Web services for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
Environment: .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, AJAX Toolkit,AGILE,Crystal Reports 2008,Web Services,DevX, Windows Forms, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, MVC 3, Razor,TSQL,LINQ,ADO.NET,SQL Server 2008,C#,XML,XSLT, HTML,DHTML,TFS,Enterprise Library 5.0.
Client: Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Role: .Net Developer
Confidential is a multi-browser compatible, online customizable custom-book viewer. This application is a thin client developed using .Net Framework.This application would render custom e-books created by mixing useful content from various other e-books on the screen, moreover giving a look of a real book, computing number of pa Confidential s the book will occupy, if printed, table of contents with appropriate pa Confidential numbers, appendices and indices. The layout and look of the book can be decided by the user.
- Concepts of Master Pa Confidential s and XML based SiteMap used.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Used LINQ provider which will be exposed to the user and will be responsible for building and executing a query expression.
- Developed, configured and consumed Web Services in C#.net using WCF..
- Extensively used ADO.NET to build query-driven applications.
- Designed and developed databases which includes the development of functions, Stored Procedures and Trig Confidential rs using PL/SQL.
- Developed applications using MVC patterns.
- Used GridViews, FormViews, DetailsView and Object Data Sources extensively.
- Used Themes and Skins which made the designing uniform.
- Used Confidential nerics extensively in C# and ASP.NET Menu Controls.
- Experience in working with TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Source Control.
- Involved in designing Web forms and WinFormsusing Server Controls, User Controls using C# as code behind langua Confidential for entire application.
- Chan Confidential d the existing functionality and also provided new functionality in front-end screens corresponding chan Confidential s are done in procedures.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application using NUnit.
- Maintained Version Control activities for enhancements using VSS.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, Visual Studio.NET 2008/2005, AJAX, SQL Server 2008/2005, C# MVC 3.0, Razor, PL/SQL,LINQ,ADO.NET2.0, JQuery,XML, HTML, MVC, XHTML, Jquery, Java Script,VSS.
Client: Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Role: .Net Developer
The Confidential is the nation’s lar Confidential st publicly held personal lines insurer. A Fortune 100 company, with$133 billion in total assets, Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance, including auto, property, life and commercial.Allstate also offers retirement and investment products and banking services The Personal Lines business of All state insurance handles providing of Insurance services and claim processing services to Personal Auto, Homeowner policies, boat owner Policies and Umbrella Insurance services to its customers.Baseline Team involves in maintaining of the day to day running of the application, minor enhancements, defect fixes and production support activities. Development team handles the development of latest cutting ed Confidential technologies, improved system performance and user/customer satisfaction applications and also handles the claims processing unit of the All state Insurance Group. These are cross functional teams and team members are often shuffled across to handle the resource requirement.
- Developed the user interfaces of the application using ASP.NET Server Controls, HTML Controls, XHTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Developed several classes using C# and experienced in creating Assemblies and Namespaces.
- Worked on migration project from ASP.NET 1.1 to ASP.NET 2.0.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, stora Confidential and manipulation.
- Used GridView to display the data from SQL Server 2005 using ObjectDataSource control from Business Objects.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Mana Confidential r, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pa Confidential s.
- Developed System Services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Involved in SDLCof an application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Used Master Pa Confidential for the Header and Footer of the pa Confidential .
- Used SiteMap control for site navigation.
- Confidential nerated proxy class from WSDL file and consumed Web Services. Created.
- Created aWrapper class for the proxy class for logging the request and response of a Web Service.
- Designed and developed the web pa Confidential for testing the Web Service in various environments.
- Used Cache Object for caching the data tables.
- Used Windows schedulerto scheduling job in .net.
- Involved in writing the Configuration Settings in Web.Config file.
- CreatedSQL Scripts to extract the data from SQL Server 2005 to Excel.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2003, ASP.NET 2.0/1.1, C#,ADO.NET 2.0/1.1, Web Service,WCFAgile,Windows Server 2003/2000, HTML, XHTML,AJAX,Java Script, SQL Server 2000/2005, Visual Source Safe.
Client: Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Role: .Net Developer
Robust Provisioning Mechanization (RPM) keeps track of all equipment AT&T owns or maintains as well as customer information associated with the equipment. RPM contains standardized inboxes that display order bycircuit, private line number, switch, POP site, service type, company code, revenue, or network and activity typewhen a function is performed. RPM functions support: Provisioning orders, Tracking order information, Mana Confidential mentreporting, AT&T network inventory.
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications.
- Collaborating with Product Mana Confidential rs and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Designed the user interfaces using insurityWeb Server Controls which are built on ASP.NET 1.1Server Controls and Infragistics Controls.
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Services, WSDL. Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- Involved in the design of the system architecture using UML and MS Visio,to develop class diagrams, use cases etc.
- Implemented SCRUM methodology for project mana Confidential ment.
- Developed a demo version of the product to solicit and incorporate feedback into the design.
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database in SQL server 2000.
- Wrote business logic, lookup list and edits for data table in VB.net.
- Used Singleton,Class factory and Dispatcher Design Pattern.
- Solved the coding and technical problems during the project implementation.
Environment: .NET Framework 1.1, VB.NET, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2003, Web services,XML,AJAX,HTML, IIS,SQL Server 2000 and WindowsXP.
Role: Jr.Net Developer
Customer On Boarding accelerator involves creating the working concept for the sales team to project singularity’s understanding and expertise in Customer On Boarding. Customer OnBoarding is implemented in the context of financial institutions where a customer is allowed to transact with the institution only after certain formalities and processes.CustomerOnBoarding process involves Compliance, credit, Technical, legal, presales & post sales steps. Each step involves a check or collection of information about customer. All the task screens were implemented using SPP Forms. The report screens were implemented using ASP.Net. Integration of them is done to give same look &feel.This project was developed in .NET technologies and having both Windows and Web based applications.
- Designed and developed the Windows application which consisted of a WinForms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- Implemented Object-Oriented Programming concepts of interfaces, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism.
- Creating Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solutions using SOAP messaging framework.
- Implemented mailing system (Send mail) with attachments.
- Written configuration settings in Web.config.
- Developed various components used within the system such as an enhanced string and db grid to allow printing and saving of data, business rules and specialized list components.
- Used ADO.NET to access SQL Server database.
- Designed and developed Web-services using VB.net, ADO.net, and XML to handle online transactions with central database, which reduces the time, required performing data entry and Confidential nerating reports.
- Used DataReader and Dataset for data manipulations and database operations in connected as well as disconnected modes.
- Manipulated and extended the .NET Base Class Libraries, CTS and User Defined Types to effectively create classes, interfaces, and loosely coupled events that are functionally efficient and appropriate for given programming scenarios.
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) and XSL to format the HTML output.
- Implemented role based security for the user groups.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, DHTML, Oracle 10g, Sql Server 2000, ADO.NET, XML, XSL, XPATH, Log4Net, Visual Source Safe, VS.NET, IIS, Windows 2000/NT.