Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows 2003 Server
Databases: SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008/2008 R2, MS Access, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Programming Languages: C, C++, XAML, C#, Winforms,VB.NET, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
.Net Frameworks: Entity Framework 6.x/4.3
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML, WSDL, SOAP
Modeling Tools UML, Use Cases, Workflow and Dataflow: Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Data Reports and Actuate, SSRS 2005/2008, SSIS 2005/2008
Source Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010/2008 Visual Source Safe 6.0/8.0, TFS, Subversion, Microsoft Visio, Fiddler
- Expertise in designing and developing web Application, custom controls, User Controls, Infragistics.
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework concepts and have working experience in C# (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ) .NETFramework (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.x),ASP.NET (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF, CSS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Expertise in Object oriented programming Systems (OOPS) concepts.
- Extensive experience with development of Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL) and Windows Services using the .NET Framework (C# and VB.NET).
- Experienced in working with Microsoft frame work ASP.NET MVC 4.
- Expose to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Good Knowledge on SharePoint Work Flow
- Experienced in SharePoint shared services (search, forms, Excel Services, and Workflow)
- Proficient in developing, deploying and consuming the web services using WCF.
- Understanding in Designing and Developing Winforms using C#
- Developing Winforms which allows scheduling of automatic downloads.
- Expertise Developing the Windows application which consisted of a Winforms GUI
- Experience in implementing projects using MVP & MVC Design Patterns & Object Orient Technique
- Developed UI Screens in ASP.NET with MVP Pattern with C
- Expertise in Implementing Restful services using WCF and ASP.NET Web API’s
- Worked on MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 and have end to end knowledge in integration of TFS and VSS and Perforce.
- Good knowledge on WCF, WF, Generics, Silver light, Web Parts and AJAX.
- Experience in Unit Testing with Auto Test and Visual Studio and implement Unit Test Objects to test components and writing Unit Test Cases.
- Good knowledge in various design patterns like Singleton, MVC, and MVVM.
- Have a good knowledge on SOA Architecture.
- Have good working knowledge on XML based web services.
- Expertise in Database Design and Database Programming (Stored procedures, Triggers, SQL) using SQL Server.
- Good knowledge on implementing Symmetric encryption in SQL Server 2012.
- Experience in developing the business reports using Crystal Reports and also involved in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Expertise in Documentation (Technical Specification Document).
- Expertise in Unit Testing: NUNIT and Integration testing
- Good experience in Data Extraction transformation and loading (ETL) with SSIS.
- Abilities to perform VB .NET programming.
- Experience in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to retrieve data from different data sources like XML and SQL.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, InfoPath, Power Point and MS Project.
- Used AGILE methodologies, Waterfall model as software development life cycle models (SDLC).
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
CHRONOLOGICAL SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Sr .Net developer
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Confidential has My Health Advantage (MHA) program that translates members’ health information into personal health guidance to improve the safety, quality and coordination of their health care. Electronic Messaging Interface (EMI) is going to acquire the actionable and personalized messaging built for member and providers regarding potential opportunities to improve member’s health, optimize health care spending, and avoid critical health issues such as drug-to-drug or drug-to-condition contraindications through web service.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) Architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers
- Converted ASP.NET web services to WCF service which are consumed by InfoPath forms in SharePoint 2010
- Customized the look and feel of sites in SharePoint 2010.
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specks to be taken care and specks that already completed
- Worked on MVC4 application developed using JQuery, JQuery UI, HTML 5, Razor, etc.
- Explicitly worked on Views and controllers and some areas of validations and Depending Injection, fixing some bugs, etc. Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization
- Developing Winforms which allows scheduling of automatic downloads.
- Designed and developed the Windows application which consisted of a Winforms GUI
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Layout Pages, HTML JQuery, CSS classes
- Experienced in development of UI using AngularJS.
- Good knowledge on creating responsive UI using AngularJS.
- and Custom Controls
- Extensively worked on MVC and converting some old views(ASPX) to razor (views) and some areas of validations and Depending Injection, fixing some production bugs, etc Developed Data Model Classes with Entity Framework and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#
- Web development like building the UI pages, User controls using Telerik controls for ASP.NET and AJAX, creating and consuming WCF services, JQuery, Entity Framework 5, LINQ, etc.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services
- Designing and developing Webforms using VB.NET.
- Used AngularJS for developing UI and front-end web development
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications
- Created, Consumed, Debugging Security implemented by using WCF SOAP service, used EDMX, LINQ and Lambda expressions for data, created IFORMATICA mappings, created SPS and functions, coding using C#
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Performed Unit Testing with the testing tool NUNIT.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, individual task status and Database server project.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
This is a banking application, which involves transmission and transaction of Financial Information through Electronic Data Interchange under a highly secure environment. This system enables account holders to perform basic banking operations like Balance Enquiry, Online Bill Payments, and Fund Transfer between the existing accounts etc., via Internet which can be used by the account holders who has got the online access authorization. It offers a great facility like Financial Calculator, which calculates how much monthly installment you need to pay for the amount you are taking as a loan.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Microsoft advanced technologies Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010, C#, ASP.NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2005 and MS Office XP.
- Created WCF web services for implementing business logic
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Created various views and partial views in ASP.NET MVC.
- Interacted with API service using explicit HTTP methods like GET, POST, and PUT.
- Developed the classes using C#, which incorporate N -tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of VB .NET
- Developed UI Screens in ASP.NET with MVP Pattern with C#.
- Performed Unit Testing for all units in developed pages using JUNIT Tool.
- Worked on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Index’s and involved in designing of Database tables.
- Participated in peer code reviews for better quality assurance.
- Intensive use of CSS and XHTML to design look and feel of the web pages.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2005 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application.
- Develop and deliver dynamic reporting solutions using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed a communication layer that is used for consuming web services (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL) and this layer was used while fetching the products.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#, AJAX, SOAP, IIS 6.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET CSS, SQL Server 2008, WCF, Java script, IE, Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
The Confidential Employer Solutions Portal (ESP) is an on-line order, tracking and reporting system for drug/alcohol and background screening. ESP's user population includes clients, MRO’s and other authorized users who can, create and maintain company profiles, add and modify products and services, place drug/background screen orders, manage and view results, Run management reports, perform other drug, alcohol and background screening administrative tasks online..
- Designed and implemented User Interface Layer using ASP.NET Web Forms
- Designed and developed web pages using C# and VS
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information
- Designing and developing Webforms using VB.NET.
- Designed, coded and modified applications by implementing knowledge of VB .Net.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design
- Created User input validation for new & existing users
- Used data grid sorting and paging features for Item and Service List
- Implemented Security and Authorization to secured web pages using Forms based security model and administrative level security in WEB.config
- Provided Session Management to preserve the state of session variables
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2008 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, VB.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2008, SQL Server 2006, Windows Vista
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Confidential develops and installs healthcare information technology systems that eliminate the need for paper prescriptions and paper medical records. Our software and hardware are used in more than 70% of the nation's hospitals with more than 200 beds. Our hospital information system solutions include electronic health record system (EHR) and clinical decision support system such as Interqual. Confidential 's Healthcare IT division also serves diverse areas within the health industry by offering solutions such as pharmacy automation and medical claims management software.
- Part of development team in developing web application involving all product features using ASP.NET MVC3, C#.NET, HTML and MS SQL Server.
- Involved in Design and Code Construction with OOPs Implementation in MVC Architecture
- Involved in project development methodology.
- Interacting with Users to get the business requirements.
- Developed user interface screens with ASP.NET, C#.NET, JQuery, CSS and Business logic with C#.NET.
- Created Master Layouts.
- Followed Entity Framework database first approach to design the Database.
- Created Repositories for CRUD operations.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for front end design.
- Created tables, stored procedures triggers and indexes in SQL Server.
- Maintaining the sources in TFS.
- Involved in integration testing.
- Error handling has been done and error logs are maintained in the database for logging purpose.
A web application product developed to search for a nearest parking facility with their location and to register online. This application provides features like online payment, auto draft automatically of the registered parkers, Corporate Accounts, Email Blast Schedulers. All the Login Histories and action events of the customers are tracked
- Interacting with Client to gather requirements and document all the requirements
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and Development of the enhancement system
- Designed User Interface with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Implemented Object oriented concepts effectively like inheritance, overloading, abstract class, etc.,
- Developed telScript files for client-side validations.
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in VB.NET
- Contributed significantly to design of the object model in the middle tier
- Created Common DATA Access Layer (DAL) Using Visual Basic 6.0 and ADO.NET
- Involved in Database Design using SQL Server 2000
- Creating Packages and Stored Procedures
- Held requirements review to get feedback on the requirements and committed on final requirements