- 8 years of IT experience in Development of Business Applications and Solutions.
- 6+ yrs of experience in BizTalk server 2013/2010/09/06 R2/06 concepts such as Custom pipeline component, Adapter setup, Parties, BRE, BAM, BizTalk configuration and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience in.Net Technologies( 2.0/3.0/4.0), C#,IIS.
- Extensive Integration experience includes integrating Mainframe(HIS), sharepoint, SSIS Packages, WCF, FTP, SFTP,FTPS,SMTP, SQL, Oracle, Rest Service, EDI systems, (Schedule adapter), other.
- Implemented various biztalk design patterns such as Scatter-gather, Singleton, parallel convoy, sequential convoy, Aggregator, Message Broker, Splitter, Content based routing, dynamic routing, calling pipeline components from orchestration, Error handling.
- Capable in Architecture, Design and Administration of BizTalk SOA Solutions.
- Installed and configured Biztalk Server both on Single and cluster environment.
- Good understanding of implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Message Broker.
- Worked on various Advanced functoids available in biztalk that includes Table Looping, Scripting (XSLT, C#), Mass Copy functoids, DB Lookup,Iteration, ( custom funtoids) etc.
- Rigorously utilized Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Defined Contract Definitions, Endpoint Definitions, Client, Service.
- Good experience in using EDI transactions especially 837I,837P,837D transactions.
- Hands on experience in providing security to the .NET web portal using encryption/decryption concepts.
- Hands on experience on Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Business Rule Engine (BRE).
- Responsible for installing the MSI packages in both QA and Production Environments.
- Worked with Entity Framework, Enterprise Library for logging and database calls.
- Experience leading and mentoring a small team.
- Used different tools for better maintenance of BizTalk like Message Box Viewer, Performance Analysis of Logs ( PAL ) , BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF), DTCPing.
- Ability to quickly Acclimatize to ongoing projects and complete the work in a timely manner
EAI Adapters: SQL, EDI, WCF, Oracle, SharePoint, Mainframe(HIS), SSIS Packages, FTP, SFTP,FTPS, SMTP, Rest Service, Scheduler, SOAP, POP3, SAP, FILE
BizTalk Concepts: BAM, ESB, XSLT, BRE, EDI, SSO Config tool, WCF behavior, log4net,enterprise logging, winterdom, WMI Script,, XSD Serialization, Flatfile
IDE, Other Concepts: TFS, XPATH, Firebug, Single Sign-On using SAML, MS-Visio, GPG, UML, NUnit, Visio, Fiddler, rational rose, Info Path, Gnupg, x509 VMWare, Virtual pc 2007SP1Professional Experience:
Lead BizTalk and .NET Developer
- Involved in installation and configuring of BizTalk Server 2009/2010/2013 that includes adapter pack 2.0, BAM, SharePoint services and ESB framework.
- Intensively worked with various adapters like SFTP,FTPS, SharePoint, EDI, WCF-SQL,WCF-Oracle.
- Performed EDI HIPAA transactions 837D, 837I, 837P in BizTalk 2009.
- Implemented aggregator Design pattern by using the combination of Sequential convoy and calling a send pipeline from orchestration.
- Used Start Orchestration to carry out various tasks asynchronously like sending emails to a group while simultaneously resuming the workflow.
- Created a traffic cop singleton orchestration that controls the execution of messages in FIFO fashion.
- Install and configure the BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.1 components, Monitor exceptions in the web-based ESB Management Console and Create itineraries.
- Worked on complex EDI maps, used most of the advanced functoids, wrote XSLT scripts, debugged maps.
- Integrated SharePoint portal with BizTalk, so that business users can override actual threshold values.
- Calling Various WCF Services Using WCF WS HTTP and WCF Net-Tcp Adapters with Fault Handling.
- ESB Toolkit 2.1 Hands on Experience Itineraries and Exception Handling Implementation Dynamic Resolution Of itineraries, Dynamic routing in BizTalk.
- Experience with consuming and Publishing BizTalk Artifacts as Web Services and WCF Services
- Build and maintain BAM Activities for different flows, Tracking milestones using BAM API’s.
- Create/modify/deploy BRE to facilitate ESB dynamic routing, dynamic transformation as well as itinerary selection;
- Implemented batch jobs for both quarterly purge files, daily update files using WCF-SQL adapter and stored procedures.
- Created .net component that unzips the original file in a custom pipeline component.
- Experience in using XSD.EXE tool Creating Serialized Classes using XSD Imports and Object based Mapping using serialized classes
- Utilized SSO configuration tool for storing and retrieving configuration data dynamically.
- Implemented automation of SSIS packages by using Message Broker design pattern of BizTalk.
- Developed Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures and staging tables for pushing and pulling data to/from BizTalk.
- Provided post go-live support and troubleshooting.
- Used Microsoft Team foundation server(TFS) for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment:-Visual Studio 2010/2012, BizTalk Server 2010/2013, Share Point Server 2010, SQL Server 2008 R/2012, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, WCF Services, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ODP.NET, XPATH, TFS.
- Senior BizTalk and .NET Developer
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Involved in working with BizTalk native adapters like FILE, BAHS 2.0, WCF-SQL and SharePoint using Messaging, Orchestrations, Pipelines and Adapters.
- Involved in Integrating Mainframe System using the Host Integration Server (HIS), Host Applications (BAHS) adapter, Transaction Integrator (TI).
- Used BizTalk Map to establish the communication between the schemas and also used various advanced functoids.
- Worked in 32 bit and 64 bit environments.
- Performed integrations for both B2B and EAI transactions using WCF services.
- Implemented Composite operation in WCF-SQL adapter.
- Created Custom Pipeline Components Decoder with Encryption/Decryption Components.
- Developed .Net components and accessed from BizTalk Pipeline components, Orchestrations, Map.
- Knowledge in development of BAM strategy. Identified Activities and Business Milestones, created views in real time.
- Performed bug fixes in XML to flat-file Maps for BizTalk server.
- Experience with T-SQL for writing Stored Procedures and modifying them.
- Created SSIS Packages for Data Movement and database maintenance.
- Handled exceptions in all BizTalk processes using common error handling orchestration for routing failure errors and configured process to send alerts to System Admins.
- Act as the BizTalk administrator and be the single point of contact for deployments of new projects and upgrade of existing projects.
Environment:- BizTalk Server 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, MS Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite, Host Integration Server, WCF Services, Advanced Functoids, Flat Files, EDI, BRE, EDI, BRE, SAML, GnuPG, X509, Single Sign-On (SSO), ADO.NET, TFS.
Confidential New York City NY
- BizTalk Developer
- Developed document specification schemas, maps, envelopes and orchestrations in BizTalk server for Inbound and outbound.
- Maintained both BizTalk 2006R2 , 2009 projects.
- Developed automated B2B applications sending/receiving EDI files, which are converted to XML and imported in SQL Server thru stored procedures using SQL BizTalk Adapter. Also worked on other native adapters like FILE, HTTP, SMTP and WCF.
- Implemented a new EDI solution using Microsoft Biztalk .
- Published Schemas to web service to handle web service requests with third party partners.
- Published Orchestration as a web service to handle request from third party partners.
- Used ADO.NET Command & Connection Objects, Datasets, Data Adapters and Data Readers for Data Access Layer.
- Used Stored Procedures for accessing the data from SQL Database and updating them.
- Involved in exporting MSI packages to Integration, UAT and production environments.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of code using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
AG Technologies, India (Oct ’08 - Sep’10)
- BizTalk and .NET Developer
HWI is an implementation of BizTalk Server 2006 R2 which helps EMI Music to effortlessly incorporate its internal and external applications across the globe. HWI integrates its applications using FTP, SOAP, FILE, SQL adapters for BizTalk Server 2006 R2.
- Work in co-ordination with the client for Requirement gathering and Analysis to design and develop the new features of the Website.
- Used BizTalk Design pattern for Decoupling BizTalk Orchestration Processes.
- Used several configuration methodologies to dynamically change database connection strings and retry parameters using both the BizTalk Service configuration file as well as the BizTalk Rules Engine for higher level business variables as well as for logging and tracing work-flows.
- Used SQL Adapter to Update, Extract data from the SQL Server Database.
- Used Dataset and Data Reader to retrieve data from SQL server database using ADO.NET
- Worked with TFS as a source control software to make the client access the files in the database through command-line without damaging the database.
Technical Environment: BizTalk Server 2004/2006R2, SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, Visual Studio 2005 , ADO.NET, T-SQL, Orchestrations, Schemas, Adapters, Flat Files, EDI, BRE, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Web Services, WCF, UML, Web forms, TFS .
Qualisinfotech , India
- .NET Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the system.
- Involved in writing the low-level design document using Rational Rose (UML).
- Implemented Validation Controls, Web Controls, Html Server Controls, and Data Grids.
- Configured many number of BizTalk Adapters (File, HTTP) and involved in deployment and production roll out.
- This project involved developing a Client and Server. Implemented using connectionless, Connection-oriented, Iterative and Concurrent Services.
- Created automatically generated e-mails using SMTP (create object of type mail message and add To, From, Body, Subject and send it using Smtpmail.send).
- Applied the debugging techniques for resolving the issues during integration
Environment:- SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, NUnit