- Overall 8+ years of total IT experience in various areas including e-Commerce, Human Resources, Health Care, Insurance, Finance/Mortgage, Security and Public Sector. Highly skilled in engineering and development of IT Projects.
- Expert in definition of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), expediency of usage of technologies and methodologies (Agile) including all phases.
- Advanced experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N-Tier Architecture.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Language Principles (C++, C#, VB) and OOP design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
- Hands on experience in using AJAX, Serialization, Multi-Threading, CSS.
- Good in-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML Web Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0.
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web parts and Master Pages to improve features and Look and Feel of the sites.
- Well-versed in ADO.NET, having built query-driven and package-driven applications.
- Worked extensively on (SOA) Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, .NET Remoting, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and DOM.
- Working Knowledge of XPATH, XQUERY, XSL, XSLT, and XHTML.
- Expertise in developing GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms and ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Experience in Database Design, Database Management and Data Migration using SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) in .Net Framework 3.5/3.0 and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Experience in developing and building rich user interface web applications using Silverlight 3.0/2.0/1.0 and XAML.
- Thorough knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC and Singleton Patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used Business Intelligence Development Studio to develop and deploy SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) projects.
- Experience working with Third Party Controls like Infragistics.
- Experience in using Web Server – IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using Transact SQL and PL/SQL.
- Thorough Knowledge of Database design and implementation, hands on experience in T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization).
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. 1, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, .Net Remoting, Web Forms, Win Forms, WCF, WPF, WWF,LINQ
IDE: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003 , Visual Studio 6.0,Toad for Oracle 9.0.1
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XAML, ASP.NET, C, C++, PHP, JAVA
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS, SSIS,SSRS,SSAS),Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access
Protocols: SOAP , SSL , FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XLink, XPath, XQuery, DTD’s Schemas
Application Tools: Visual Interdev 6.0, Visual Studio.Net, Front Page, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Management Studio, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, SharePoint Designer
Integration Tools: Hudson.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7, UNIX.
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe 6.0(VSS), Smart Git, Team Foundation Server(TFS)PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Confidential, NJ
- Participated in client discussions to gather requirements and worked with Project Managers to manage the project scope, identify & deploy the appropriate resources to support the development of the system.
- Maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Used UML concepts in designing Entity Relationship diagrams, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams
- Designed and developed Databases in Sybase 11 and Sql Server 2008 which involved writing functions, triggers and creating stored procedures.
- Worked with Telerik Rad Controls and technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- Heavily used .Net Web Controls, Validation Controls and User Controls.
- Implemented forms authentication and authorization, membership and role providers for maintaining security in the application.
- Designed the user interaction between multiple pages in a given session.
- Worked with QA team to develop test cases and scenarios.
- Create and deliver data driven reports using SSRS.
- Tortoise SVN was used for source control.
Environment: C#.NET 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0, Asp.net 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Tortoise SVN, Sybase 11, SQL Server 2008.
- Must adhere to N-Tier architecture and Agile/Scrum software delivery process
- Followed MVP design pattern for developing presentation tier components.
- Troubleshoot and resolved critical defect issues identified.
- Used custom controls that are developed as part of application framework for Rapid Application Development.
- Generated Data Access Tier using LLBGen Pro Designer to create entity/domain model, define the mappings and generate source-code for LLBGen Pro Runtime framework.
- Used Toad for Oracle to access Oracle Database
- Generated test scripts using Selenium- IDE for testing the application more accurately and efficiently.
- Used TFS for managing and accessing the source code.
- Worked with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software builds meet system and functional requirements.
- Used Cruise Control continuous integration tool for automating the build process and make the build self-testing.
Environment: C#.NET 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0,Asp.net 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Cruise Control, TFS, Selenium, Oracle 10g, Toad.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for the application development with daily stand up meetings and 2 week sprint deliverables.
- Developed screen prototypes as a part of application development.
- Analyzed and refactored existing code to improve performance, readability and maintainability.
- Designed the web UI using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ajax .
- Enhanced the existing web application using LINQ , Extension methods and Generics features of c#.NET .
- Used WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) to retrieve the adapter information.
- Used Netsh commands to configure the network adapter settings.
- Developed automated unit test cases using NUnit , to test the application more efficiently.
- Developed Mock WCF Services to test client components without relying on real WCF services.
- Modified BootStrapper installer by adding pre installation conditions to support the upgraded version of the application.
- Used NCover to identify how much of the code is covered by the automated unit tests.
- Used Hudson continuous integration tool for automating the build process and make the build self testing.
- Used Git for managing the source code.
Environment: C#.NET 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, LINQ, Power shell, ANT, Hudson, Git, Windows management Instrumentation(WMI) N-Cover.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Develop, test and deploy the custom C#.NET thick client applications in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Developed WPF application using Control Templates, Data Templates, Bindings, Converters, Routed Events, Command bindings, Commands and new features like LINQ and lambda expressions.
- Develop applications using C#, design patterns, OO methods, stored procedures, and TSQL.
- Participated in Test Driven Development (TDD) in developing a WPF application in Agile (SCRUM) environment strictly following the MVVM pattern.
- Used Infragistics datagrid(XamDataGrid) for a better performance and to take advantage of its built-in features.
- Communicate with project manager, team lead, and team members over technical issues and change requests.
- Worked in conjunction with the Tech lead and in identifying and solving issues.
- Used Team Explorer in Visual Studio 2010 to keep track of bugs.
- Used Resharper 6.0 for on-the-fly code quality analysis and code refactoring.
- Involved in improving the performance of the application, by identifying the performance bottle necks using Visual Profiler.
- Generated Unit Test Cases using Visual Studio 2010.
- Followed change management system and version management using TFS.
Environment: WPF 3.5, C#.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Sql Server 2008, Visual Profiler, Infragistics, TFS
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Understand the existing system architecture and functionality.
- Involved in various development phases like requirement analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and production deployment.
- Involved in preparing the functional and technical documents.
- Implementing the application as N-Tier, consisting of WPF forms as the front end and communicating to Middle Tier Service based on SOA architecture developed using Windows Communication Framework.
- Involved in designing the WPF forms using XAML and implementing the functionality using C#.
- Developed WCF services to fetch and update the data in the database.
- Developed stored procedures using PL/SQL to perform the copy and delete operations among the customer groups.
- Used ADO.NET dataset objects to access the database and gather all the relevant information to be stored.
- The Data Access Layer was developed using VB.NET.
- Developed data analysis and reporting solutions using OWC, which provides the Excel based functionality.
- Developed Unit Test Cases to ensure that the code met its design and behaved as intended.
- Used VSS for version control during development.
- Understanding the existing system architecture and functionality.
- Involved in making recommendations towards the development of new code and reuse of existing code.
- Involved in developing applications in C# to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio 2008.
- Developed business logic layer and data access layer using C#.net classes.
- Worked with ASP Server Controls, Validation Controls in developing the web forms.
- Used TOAD for development of database objects.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures and tables in Oracle 10g.
- Developed web services for business validation and making calls to BAPI.
- Maintained a log table to log the inputs and responses to and from the BAPI.
- Developed user interface to update the SAP data and receive the response from SAP system by making calls to SAP BAPI RFC.
- VSS was used for version control.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Senior .NET Developer
- Understand the project architecture, business functionality and various project roles.
- Responsible for designing GUI, developing business logic using C#.NET, providing security with Windows authentication.
- Followed scrum methodology of agile development with a sprint for 30 days.
- Designed and developed the DAL with XML web services and deploying the application into Test and Production Servers,
- Created UML and ER Diagrams in assistance with Business Analyst.
- Designed the system in a modular architecture for maximum code reuse, software organization and management of development tasks.
- Used .NET Framework 3.5, Object Oriented Methodologies for Application Development.
- Developed Web Service for retrieving data (based on XML, WSDL, and SOAP).
- Designed Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to connect Business Logic and Database.
- WPF UI was designed with layout controls like StackPanel, Grid etc., and various controls like TextBlock, ListBox, ListView, ContextMenu and combo box controls..
- Developed WCF Service for validating and billing the referrals.
- Created T-SQL Stored Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data.
- Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML.
- Worked on XML Transformations into XHTML using XSLT.
- Used XQUERY to retrieve Data from XML Files.
- Used VSS to maintain the version control during development.
- Used VSS to maintain the version control during development.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Senior .Net Developer
- Understand the functional specifications, design and develop creative solutions to meet business requirements using agile methodologies.
- Incorporated user authentication and authorization in Web.config.
- Extensively used Master Pages in ASP.NET 3.0 to achieve consistent look and feel.
- Designed and developed Databases in Oracle 10g which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Designed and developed reusable web services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI..
- Developed required reports using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in the deployment of the web pages using IIS.
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit test cases.
- Made use of Visual Source Safe for versioning control.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Interacted with project managers and Brand managers to gather business specifications & prepared design documents (use cases, sequence diagrams) using UML, Microsoft Visio.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web, User and Custom Controls in developing the front end application.
- Developed Generic Classes, which include frequently used functionality and made DLL’s of it, so that it can be reusable.
- Used Cookies to store the user-specific information throughout the Web Application.
- Configured Web.Config files for setting up of the application by writing database connections.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panels, progress bars, filters and pop-up messages.
- Implemented .Net Remoting technology in order to provide communication across different networks.
- Involved in building the queries, writing Stored Procedures, functions and triggers.
- Involved in estimating the risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
- Used N - Unit to implement Unit Testing.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Participated in the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Used MVC Design Pattern to develop classes in order to isolate business logic from user interface considerations
- Achieved session management and powerful data access management.
- Designed and developed Web forms like follow-up forms, patient view, logistics forms, Periodic quizzes using Custom Controls and User Controls using ASP.NET 2.0.
- Used data controls like Data Grid, Data List and Repeater Controls throughout the application to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET web pages.
- Used Multithreading to display data from different sources and to update and maintain event logs of users and other transactions.
- Involved in the development of SOAP based XML web services.
- Performed Unit testing and wrote unit test cases for a number of modules using N-Unit framework. Performed Integration and Regression testing.
- Post application launch - coordinated with content providers on bug fixes, new releases and application issues.
- Used VSS for Version Control.
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Design Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements.
- Created Stored procedures, triggers, functions and generated views.
- Designed user interface screens and implemented application logic under Microsoft .NET framework powered with CLR using C#, object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Worked on ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web applications
- Used ADO.NET components like DataAdapter, DataReader and DataSet to access data and display in grid views.
- Involved in testing developed modules
Environment: Windows 2000 server, Visual Studio 2003, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, XML, CSS, Crystal Reports.