- Over 7+ years of experience in gathering requirements, design, development, implementation and testing of variety of web applications, windows applications (Desktop), web services and client / server applications.
- Experienced with NET Framework (V1.1 & 3.5 & 4.0), C#, Sharepoint 2007, 2010, dotnet Nuke, ASP, ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Win Forms, Web Forms, SQL Server (2000/2005), SQL Server 2005/2008,T-SQL, PL/SQL, Web services and Visual Studio (20 03/2005/2008 ), JQuery.
- Implemented Object Oriented concepts (OOPS) like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, abstraction, Exception Handling, Events and Delegates and Interfaces in C#.
- Experience in creating User Controls, Custom Controls, Navigation Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Skins
- Experience with Forms Authentication & Authorization, in security in .NET applications.
- Worked on Win Forms on different application for design and development of application.
- Worked with WCF features in .NET Framework (v3.0 & v3.5).
- Strong Experience in Database Development and Programming with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers , Views and Joins in SQL Server 2000/05 and Oracle.
- Experience with ASP.net MVC and worked extensively in the migration of an application from ASP to ASP.NET
- Administered the Actuate Report Server and Active Portal using Management Console.
- Responsible for implementing best Documentum services in implementing the Documentum 5.2 integrationExperience with SQL Server Reporting, SQL Server Integration, .NET Remoting.
- Strong Experience in XML related technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines, to prioritize and meet operational deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment or quickly changing priorities.
- Possess strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Excellent Planning and problem solving skills, able to work alone as well as in team with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to work as a team player as well as an individual. Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to grasp and apply new concepts quickly and effectively.
Technical skillsProgramming Languages: C, C++, Visual C#, VB.NET,VB 6.0, T-SQL, Win Forms, LINQ, PL/SQL,
Web Technologies &Scripting: ASP.NET, dotnet nuke, Sharepoint, ASP.NET MVC, ASP, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, AJAX, WCF, Java Script, JQuery, IIS 6.0, Adobe Photoshop 7.0/CS2.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 ), ADO.NET, Web services, SOAP
DesignMethodologies& Patterns: MVC, MVP, n-Tier, Singleton.
Database: SQL Server (2000/2005), Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, JDBC.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003,Windows XP/Vista, UNIX
Development Environment: Visual Studio 03/2005/2008 , Dream weaver 8.0,MS-Office
Reports: Actuate, Documentum, Crystal Reports 9.0, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
Network Programming: TCP/IP Programming, Socket Programming, Router Configuration
Confidential – USA, MD
Sr. Net Developer
Project 1: SharePoint Portal
- Involved in installation and configuration of the WSS 3.0.
- Integrated Active directory with Share Point portal and scheduled active directory imports. Created custom site columns in the profiles database to target content audiences.
- Developed Features for new Content Type and Site Columns and integrated them into a site definition.
- Customized the web parts by deploying Web Part ToolParts and adding new properties to the web parts
- Extended portal search by mapping Managed Properties and inheriting the Search Core Results Web Part. Implemented search engine and designed crawls to catalog intranet data.
- Developed various Custom workflows using Visual Studio 2005 with Workflow Foundation.
- Worked on customization of the SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer and also developed various Approval Workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Branded the portal by designing and developing custom site definitions, custom list definitions and Master Pages in Visual Studio.
- Actuate API Calls using C# .Net
- Worked Extensively on SSRS to generate Applications Report, Credit Analyst report, Batch Adverse action letters, contacts list report.
- Integration of Actuate with .Net and Creating utilities for Automatic Uploading of Actuate files to iServer
- Extensively used Central Administration to perform server operations and application management tasks including backup and restores, error reporting and logging, content migration, creating and extending web applications, creating site collections and defining quota templates.
Environment: WSS 3.0 (Windows SharePoint Services), SharePoint Designer 2010, .Net 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, XSLT, XML, BI Tools (SSIS), SSRS, SQL Server 2005, and Windows Server 2003.
Project 2: EPath learning
- EPath Learning ASAP hosts an overall training solution that includes three main components:
- creation of instructional content (BuildKit)
- delivery of content to learners (Campus)
- Develop complex software applications for clients in multiple industries. Creating muliple portals and modules using the DotNetNuke open source application framework. Creating system framework models for new software implementations and for the restructuring of existing applications.
- management and reporting functions (ManageKit)
- These things are integrated into a browser-based solution designed for human interaction
- In addition to supporting browser-based interactions, ASAP provides HTTP APIs that enable code executed on a customer’s server to add, modify, and delete ASAP users (i.e., builders and learners). This is useful for e-commerce applications, for example. Also, when user information is maintained on a customer’s server as well as on ASAP, the server APIs can be used to keep information on the two different servers in sync.
- Analyzed Use cases and identifying data components and relationships among them.
- Interacted with third party API using secured socket layer using C#.
- Created the WebPages that will identify the authenticated user and submitted the content to the provided URL in the API document.
- Designed the new database and created SSIS packa Confidential to migrate the data from the existing flat file into the new database.
- Actively involved in the installation of Documentum suite.
- Developed customized WorkFlows, Lifecycles using Documentum tools.
- Created SQL Stored Procedure and triggers to implement complex business logics to improve performance.
- Automated and scheduled the process of interaction with API’s using batch files.
Environment: C#, ADO.NET, .Net 3.5, Web Services, BI Tools (SSIS), SSRS, Actuate Reports, Documentum JScript, SQL Server 2005, and Windows 2003.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Involved in external website revitalization, developed internal Administration Portal.
- Developed CEDI/EDI online GUI forms for the providers/vendors/third parties using C# and ASP.NET.
- Migrated legacy data from the old non-relational database into the new relational database.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle starting from requirements gathering and performed object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) using UML. Developed UML use cases using MS Visio.
- Designed the Web portal using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS and java script.
- Worked on Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers.
- Revitalized old web pages to use new templates. Created Master pages, web controls to design pages in C# and ASP.NET.
- Worked with Expression Graphic 3.0 for graphic design, Expression Blend 3.0 for Silverlight and WPF developing and Visual Studio 2008 for Silverlight, backend programming in C# for dynamically generating components in front Silverlight.
- Consumed the Windows Communication Foundation Service (WCF) to accept or reject records.
- Written couple of WCF services to get the data from different servers in different regions.
- Worked on service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to implement WCF.
- Shared responsibility for controls team in WPF. Drove design of TreeView, improvements to selector, and general team process. Worked on control authoring, especially data-driven controls. Designed User Interface using the XAML and made use of the WPF controls extensively like List Box, Stack Panel etc.
- Used WPF controls extensively for Layout, Menu’s, Input controls etc
- Implemented .Net technologies WPF and WCF.
- Created Silverlight applications for interactive, Web-based data visualization using XAML in Visual Studio 2008.
- Created Animation, Styles, and Templates using Silverlight. Used Canvas, Stack Panel and Grid layout panels with Silverlight.
- Developed various User controls for extending reusability. Used .NET Error Handling mechanism extensively in C#.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Used AJAX controls for partial pa Confidential updates and to decrease the response time.
- Installed and Configured IIS. Created Virtual directory in IIS for the Application.
- Created styles, Templates and custom controls using Silverlight.
- Validating all the User’s Inputs and dynamic pop-up messages through Java Script.
- Worked with XSLT to consume the XML Feeds and retrieve the data.
- Worked on ADO.NET objects like Data reader, Data adapter to connect to SQL Server 2008 and retrieve the data.
- Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files OLEDB etc to Access etc
- Worked Extensively on SSRS to generate Applications Report, Credit Analyst report, Batch Adverse action letters, contacts list report.
- Efficiently and effectively developed SQL stored procedures, UDF’s, Scripts to import data with millions of records from the older database. Migrated DTS packages to SSIS Packages
- Written complex SQL statements using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries.
- Code review and bug fixing. Employed Agile Methodology and MVC design to implement the application.
- Maintaining the source code using Rational Clear Case in a multi developer environment.
- Writing unit test cases and involved in Unit testing.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Application Management Analyst
- Managed ERP level Business and financial applications in the IT.
- Provided training the Team members with new Finance applications added to the IT.
- Checked the application code, SQL, indexes, stored procedures and SSIS packages in detail to identify point of failure and worked on the development of creating a fix.
- Worked on implementing business related changes to DTS/SSIS packages.
- Worked as a SME for Global application POM (Purchase order mgmt), FSR (financial services request), buyer, sourcing.
- Updated/Created business reports using Excel and SQL Server SSRS reporting.
- Developed & Implemented new requirements in .Net based applications using ASP, C#, HTML, CSS, Web forms, Win forms, Web Services & Windows services, SQL Server (2005), DTS/SSIS packages, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Worked on Hardware refresh including coordinating with Development teams/Server Engineers/DBA/Business partners on migrating the Application to new Servers.
- Worked with SQL, SQL Plus & PL/SQL on Oracle 10g using Oracle Client and TOAD for urgent business data requests, enhancement requests and troubleshooting issues.
- Involved in writing XSL using XSLT to transform a XML document and XSL-FO to format the XML document
- Involved in transformation of XML data using XSLT into HTML format.
- Provided 24X7 Support for business/financial applications.
- Created application monitors for database, URL, win services.
- Sharing/loading release documents/training manuals with users using SharePoint services.
- Storied all the Application code in Team Foundation Server version control (TFS).
- Deployed the new DEV changes to UAT, Prod and making sure it’s working fine.
- Worked on packa Confidential migration, control flows and data flows in SQL Server 2005 SSIS (dtsx).
- Environment: C#.Net 3.5, ASP, Java script, Stored procedures, Win forms, Windows Services, Web forms, Web Services, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Plus & PL/SQL.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
C# .NET Developer
- Involved in SDLC; requirement gathering, design, testing and implementation (UML).
- Involved with designing and developing the web forms using ASP.NET 2.0 and C#.
- Implemented .Net Caching techniques and security features of .Net Framework.
- Created business logic layer and data access layer using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created and implemented web user and custom controls to enable reusability.
- Involved with creating and consuming XML Web Services using XML, SOAP.
- Provided Windows based and Form Based Security for Login and Authentication.
- Implemented client and server side validations using Java Script and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Used .NET new features like Master Pages and Navigation controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET features like Data Set, Data View, Data Reader and Data Adapter.
- Involved into Database Design and Created SQL Server Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedure, Functions and Indexes using PL/SQL.
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) development using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Utilized .NET Objected Oriented features like Error Handling and Tracing.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2005, MVP, Win Forms ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET 2.0, AJAX, C#, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, IIS 6.0, XML, SOAP, SSRS.
Confidential is an IT solutions company. It is an information technology consulting, services and business process outsourcing organizations. I have gained extensive experience as an IT engineer and had an opportunity to work on multiple projects involving scripting, coding, testing, web development, windows application development, DOORS administration.
- Designed and implemented N tier application driven E commerce website for selling online medical supplicants using ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Team member in design and development of Employee Management System using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server.
- Performed Data Binding with various Sever Controls and HTML Controls.
- Created stored procedures.
- Worked with the database using ADO.NET library.
- Implemented various Validation controls for client-side validation.
- Implemented pa Confidential level error handling using SEH (Structured Error Handling) and Custom Error pages.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing.
- Configured security using custom authentication and identity management using cookies.
- Involved in the design of the Database and Developed Stored Procedures using SQL for all the interaction with the database and tuning of queries for optimal performance.
- Used .Net Data grid control to display, edit, and sort multiple records.
- Implemented Software chan Confidential request, doing code reviews, practicing defect prevention model
- Involved in the Requirements collection and analysis, database design, development, testing, implementation and support stages of SDLC in multiple projects.
- Developed test scripts in Microsoft unit test frame work, reviewing the results provided by the testing team and raising a SCR (Software chan Confidential request) or updating the script (if test procedure found defective).
- Interacting with customer for Issues solving and regular reviews in daily telecoms.
- Following Quality Assurance standards and procedures followed in all stages
- Developed customized DXL programs for specific project (Generation of Results in MS Excel)