- Four years of experience in software analysis and development of ASP.NET web forms and MVC3, 4, 5 applications
- Experienced with XML Web Services and WCF
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008R2/2008/2005 with technologies such as Stored Procedures, T - SQL, User Defined Functions, Joins
- Experienced with deployment to IIS Web Server
- Used Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Good experience with third party controls such as Confidential
- Experience with version controls such as TFS and VSS
- Capable of learning new technologies quickly and evaluating their applicability
Languages: C#, VB.NET, SQL
Scripting: Java Script, VBScript, jQuery
Operating Systems: Windows 9/Windows XP
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML, XML, CSS, Web Services, WCF, SOAP, WSDL, AJAX, LINQ
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 6.0, IIS7.5)
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2012R2/2008/2008R2
Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Frameworks: Entity Framework, mvc3, 4, 5, AngularPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
Developer Support Engineer II
- Develop ASP.NET web form and MVC3, 4, 5 applications to address client inquiries using:
- Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008
- Framework(s) 2, 3, 4, 4.5
- ASP.NET Web forms and MVC3, 4, 5
- XML Web Services and WCF
- SQL Server 2012/2012R2, 2008R2/2008, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
- Applications are developed using C# and VB.NET
- Design ASP.NET web forms using Confidential Server controls
- Design ASP.NET MVC applications using the Confidential jQuery controls
- Utilize SQL Server databases, Data Tables, List Data Sources, and Entity Framework, most commonly as the data sources for POC applications
- Using WCF and C#; wrote WCF services and consumed the services in the application.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Provided global and US pharmaceutical marketing research, brand, and marketing teams with medical market research to address business intelligence queries in the areas of (1) promotional investment (by investment channel), and sales force efficiency, by way of a promotion audit of physicians by specialty, (2) the dynamic prescription market, prescriber and KOL adoption/early adoption and patient disease prevalence, through longitudinal patient level data, (3) communication messaging and messaging strategies, as well as adhoc questions that were answered by (4) customized medical market research. Business topics that were addressed, included but were not limited to: call sample analysis; promotional investment via audit data; product promotional messaging; prescription market structure; Rx opportunities segments and switch analysis; revenue forecasting; acute care Rx decisions; physician-patient linguistic research, etc.
- The analytical support, and actionable business intelligence was utilized by brand and marketing teams at various stages of the product life cycle, whether it be at the earliest stage at product launch, or at various points through product maturity.
Confidential, Fort Lee, NJ
- Designed, implemented, and managed custom consumer package goods market research projects that answered packaging, product/brand recognition, and consumer shopping behavior business questions. Business questions addressed were (1) given my retail shelf “real estate” space (1a) does my product (package) “pop” for the consumer (1b) is my product recognized at first moment of truth (FMOT) (2) is my product picked-up off the shelf by the consumer for a closer look, and (3) whether it ultimately reach point-of-sale.
- Implemented research methodology designed to examine the package elements using the PRS patented eye-tracking technology, and measured the elements quantifiably versus a control group, followed by a consumer shopping exercise (test versus control), and finally a battery of attitudinal behavioral questions (test versus control).
- Prepared Executive presentations designed to communicate the research results and recommendations on package design, to the marketing, brand, and creative teams.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Identified and developed research objectives for fortune 500 clients.
- Planned and implemented research initiatives that utilized surveys that sourced respondent tendency toward brand recognition, usage, loyalty, future intent, and retention, and delivered actionable Executive presentations to top-level management.
- Primarily focused on tracking brand image, satisfaction and A&U for key clients.
- Daily activities included:
- Developed proposals to meet client objective and managed project budgets
- Wrote questionnaires designed for Phone/CATI, Internet, and F2F
- Developed participant qualifications, sample design, and oversight of field quotas
- Designed tab and banner plans, wrote master/table specs, and coordinated weighting with data processing
- Planned, budgeting and scheduling of qualitative research facilities in key DMAs creation of discussion guides, and analysis of transcripts for key themes, (qualitative research projects) as well as management of internal operations and vendors
- Multivariate analysis, executive reporting, and recommendations
Confidential, NYC, NY
Associate Study Director
- Researched consumer goods and service companies with the goal of leveraging client market share. The designed research identified knowledge needed for meeting the client’s goals and often revealed opportunities for new market development.
- Conducted custom strategic and tactical research across a wide variety of methodologies, including advertisement tracking, pricing/product/concept testing and conjoint.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Directed multinational market research projects for global organizations with the focus on identifying current corporate reputation and brand image, and provided recommendations and initiatives to revitalize or strengthen corporate image based on survey research findings.
Clients included: General Dynamics, EDS, Nortel Networks, Compaq, AFLAC, Allied Signal
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Market Research Spec Writer
- Programmed surveys and wrote code for data processing manipulation using CFMC.