- Hands on experience in developing web parts, work flows using Visual Studio 2010.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Authentication and Authorization Concepts
- Experienced in updating, accessing and version controlling the code using Visual Source Safe.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction.
- Experience with designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites on IIS 7.0.
- Participated in all phases of System development life cycle (SDLC) like System Analysis, Software requirement gathering, documentation, designing, coding, testing, debugging, application evaluation and implementation of complex systems
- Avid self-starter, quick-learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills, capable of performing with minimal supervision & excellent team player with deadline management skills and trouble-shooting capabilities
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills with ability to handle multiple projects to meet deadline
Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C# .NET(4.0/3.5/3.0), HTML, T-SQL, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, XML, WCF, LINQ, LINQ to XML, LINQ to ENTITIES, Web Services. Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , SQL Server Management StudioMS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 , ADO.NET Entity Framework 5.0/4.1, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Houston, TX
Confidential Office 2000 for Engineers (O2E) is a set of tools that enhances the engineering review process, streamlines client services, and efficiently captures information that complies with Confidential Rules. The project was to enhance O2E application and to manage submission and review process of vessel design and also to allow engineers to enter number of hours worked on each task that can be shared with payroll application.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Created & hosted Web Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Created Client side validations, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net 4.0.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 used to bind the data to Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework.
- Used AJAX along with JQuery for interactive and dynamic web interfaces for the applications.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Utilized Entity Framework for database communication and also used components of ADO.NET extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Confidential, Yonkers, NY
Emerging Health Information Technology is a leading provider of healthcare information management solutions for hospitals, integrated delivery networks and medical centers. The project dealt with Implementation of health Care handling system for big organization like CareFirst and WellPoint. It provides project management, patient management with event reporting systems. The web application was secured, selectively accessible, and easy to maintain while preserving data integrity.
- Implemented the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design and UML modeling.
- Created a master page for consistency of UI and ease of maintenance.
- Changed and modified DataGrid Controls to generate responses based on client requests.
- Created core server controls such as Dropdown List, Checkbox List, GridView and other advanced controls such as calendar control.
- Extensive use of delegates and events.
- Consumed WCF services to import and use data.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilities in .NET environment.
- Handled run time and execution time errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers.
- Involved with writing SQL scripts and procedure.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations.
Confidential, Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
Development of an e-commerce website which displays the catalogs and pricing information for various products was designed. Registered clients can browse through Products and order online.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC.
- Developed front-end screens, implementing client business rules, coding of application logic in ASP.NET, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Worked on Web Forms, web services, applications, state Management, configuring optimizations and securing web application of ASP.NET.
- Experience in implementing, customizing and debugging the web parts and workflows.
- Developed Visual web parts and Application Pages using Visual Studio.
- Generated the common layout of the website with help of Master Pages and CSS.
- Created XML based pages to load the navigation controls and to load the filter items.
- Widely used SQL Server 2008 for creating Tables, Views, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Communicated with Data Access Layer using LINQ to Entities.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production Server.
- Handled many production issues and enhancement to the existing live portals
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
The Multi-branding Project is to allow Confidential to do business as three entities as Confidential in the Mid-Atlantic and New England Regions, Confidential N.A in Vermont and New York and Charter One in four Mid-Western states. The developed system has the capability of generating two sets of all documents and screens; one set with Commerce logo and wording and a second set with Charter One logos and wording.
- Participated in complete project development life cycle.
- Implemented Control Flow architecture to improve the application modularity, re-usability and scalability.
- Designed and Developed Web forms using ASP.NET Server Controls, Data Grids, user controls for reusability.
- Working with ASP.NET Master Pages that were common throughout the application and content pages.
- Developed web pages which will generate controls on runtime.ss
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET web pages to enhance user experience.
- Worked with custom and user controls, web controls.
- Extensively work Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to enhance user interface.
- Developed Business components and web services for online transactions.
- Used Data Reader, Data Set and Grid View for retrieving, manipulating and displaying data.
- Designed and developed Data access objects and Business Components.
- Involved extensively in developing the client side validations using Java Script.
- Used various ASP.NET 3.5 web server controls that included Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Created database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using SQL Server 2008
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for Versioning control and configuration management.
Junior .Net Developer
Developed an Online Portal to automate the manual processing tasks and regular activities of the company. Portal contains Claims Processing, Quote, and Document Management Modules. It performs various tasks like validating and processing the submitted claims; generating quotes requested by customer, agents and customer service representative; Workflow and Document storage.
- Gathered the business requirements and involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project following Agile methodology.
- Made a 3-tier application. GUI of the intranet web application is developed using ASP.NET, XML, AJAX, and CSS.
- Used ASP.NET Server and Validation Controls, HTML controls, AJAX controls in designing the web pages of different modules.
- Involved in programming the business logic of web forms using C#.NET.
- Used Data bound controls as Grid View, Form View, and Data List to exhibit the records on .aspx pages and also to maintain data.
- Used ADO.NET for CRUD operations.
- Developed Tables, Indexes, Stored procedures, Views and Functions in SQL server database to maintain data.
Confidential offers a comprehensive employee management software to manage and monitor various employee performance factors. Worked as a part of Web Development Team, and handled Dot Net Applications for Confidential .
- Involved in all stages of SDLC started from requirements gathering to Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of the entire project.
- Developed web pages for various clients using ASP.NET
- Created and administered the database using SQL and MS Access in Windows Environment.
- Designed and Developed user controls using C#
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views in SQL Server 2000
- Implementation of OOP Concepts while creating different classes, methods and properties
- Used Data Grid, Data List and Repeater controls for displaying, Editing and Updating data to database
- Involved in Unit test, Integration test, System test
- Involved in Configuration, Debug and Deployment