- Over 7 years of diverse experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications and implementing n - tier Client/Server applications using Object Oriented design methodologies.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and Test driven development including SCRUM Framework
- Experience in application design based on MVC, Factory, and singleton design Patterns.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using MVC3.0ASP.Net Framework.
- Very well acquainted with the concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation, have used them wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) is needed.
- Experienced in creating rich user interface on the web using HTML, DHTML, Master Pages, CSS, Ajax, Java Script and Jquery.
- Strong experience in design of web-based applications using ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0/1. x, C# 4.0/3.0/2.0, VB.NET,AJAX, Master Pages, Web Services, Windows servicesand Server Controls.
- Expertise in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Protocol and consuming/publishing web services
- Designed, modeled and architected enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology , developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using Entity Framework 4.0to manage relational data as objects and used LINQ to Entities to massage the data.
- Experienced in improving performance and avoiding SQL injections by using LINQ expressions or Lambda expressions on multiple data sources, and usage of strongly typed objects IEnumerable/IQueryable
- Strong hands on setting up connections and working on the Relational Database Management (RDBMS) like SQL server 2008/2005 and Oracle11g/10g.
- Working experience in data modeling and implementing tables, views, storedprocedures, functions, and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL. Extensive knowledge of writing complex queries using SQL.
- Extensive experience in development and optimizing of Queriesusing SQL Query Analyzer, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks and MS unit Tests.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe,TFS( Team Foundation Server)and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF
- Having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication skills and excellent team player.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, ASP.Net Ajax 3.0/2.0,
XAML, XML,XDOCUMENT,XSLT, XPATH, XSL: UI Technologies:
Winforms,WPF: IDE Tools:
Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , Sql Server Management Studio: .Net Frameworks:
.Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 : Databases:
MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 ,MSAccess 2010/2007/2003 ,Oracle 10g/9i/8i: Reporting Tool:
Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports 2010/9/8.5/8. : Modeling Tools:
UML,MS Visio 2010/2007: Version Control Tools
Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion, Team Foundation Server(2008): Middleware:
WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ,MSMQ, Web Services,Enterprise Library: 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Other Utilities: ILdasm, Nant, gacutil, Sn.exe, Ants,FxCop,Resharper(5.1.3),StyleCopWORK HISTORY
Client: Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Role: Sr .Net Developer
- Dealt with an application that deals with active report controls that generates compliance reports into PDF and Send the PDFs to all clinics upon request.
- For this we have created a web form in ASP.NET that has got a listbox with with four different options which is often considered as four different groups like for instance ( Merial, Novartis, Elanco, Hills)
- So the clinics who requested the report might fall under one of the categories. Once we get a filtered list of clinics then we automatically select the option and click on the button which triggers an event that generates PDFs for necessary clinics and those PDFs would be uploaded to Amazon S3 bucket for verification.
- This is a desktop application which was written in C# and the code was written in such a way that it gets the data from the backened and it automically converts the data into XML and binds the data to active report controls.
- Experience in dealing with concepts like XML Reader class which helps in parsing the XML files for compliance reports.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Performed CRUD operations with WCF Restful services using WebGet, WebInvoke.
- The second project which I dealt over here is Solo Postcard Reminders. For this project we have used a JQuery concepts which disables multiple ASP.NET controls in a loop.
- This project was developed typically for two categories of clinics and for those clinics we have created a status codes in the backened.
- Entire client side validation would be peformed based on the status code. These status codes are associated with hospital ids of the clinics.
- If a category of clinic falls under one of the status code then we wrote a code in such a way those clinics will not have privilege to subscribe for few services for instance subscription services.
- Experience in writing SQL scripts using PosgreSQL and Oracle and deployed those scripts in Dev, Test and Prod.
- Experience in working on Production related issues and successfully dealt and fixed many challenging issues and pushed it into production.
- Experience in working on bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Experience in working on concepts like HTTP handlers and HTTP modules in our VetPortal Project.
- Dealt with many JQuery concepts like JQuery Date Picker, Accordion, JQuery Table sorter, etc.,
- Experience in working on Dependency Injection pattern.
- Successfully launched many ADD campaigns which is referred as BANNER and POD for that the developers create a script which has an audience view and those audience view would be created based on the list given by business.
- Experience in creating unit tests using NUNIT.
- Expereince in Working on Source controls like CVS, SVN, TFS, Github.
Environment:VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, WCF,EDMX, JQuery, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.Net Entity Framework 4.0, JIRA, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, PosgreSQL,Oracle 10g, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Client: Confidential, St.Louis, MO
Role: Sr .Net Developer
- Experience in creating standard visual studio customized templates that will create components leveraging WFA Frameworks.
- These templates are available to create a solution template, views and WebApI controller template and WFA UX template.
- Custom templates include couple of static HTML pages for Mobile and Desktop knockout views as item templates that will serve as client side view in MVVM pattern.
- It also includes a custom WebApI controller template that takes into account framework and dependency injection as well and this controller template would be prompted under scaffolding option based upon the user selecting appropriate model class.
- All these templates were packaged under one VSIX project so that when we build a solution and run the resultant .vsix file then these templates gets installed along with visual studio installed templates.
- Also worked on Entity Framework model adapter feature that allows arbitrary adjustment of DbContext or ObjectContext model at run time.
- This adapter allows developer to adjust Entity Framework schema at run time when deployment and development environment differs.
- Also worked on Entity Framework template feature that includes two DbContext generators one with AdaptingDbContext and one without.
- Experience in working on dependency injection pattern which allows for the removal of concrete classes at design time.
- Worked on WSCF(Web Services Contract First) tool for use with DataContractSerializer commonly used for WCF web services.
- We have modified open source tool WSCF.blue to use the DataContractSerializer instead of XML serializer in order to support WFA web service code generation requirements.
- Worked on exception handling feature to leaverage Microsoft Enterprise Library Exception handling block for handling exceptions.
- The Exception Shielding Pattern provides a means to handle application developer for unhandled exceptions using exception handling block and sensible configured policies and there are two types exception handling scenarios which we have used they are shielded and unshielded exceptions.
- Worked on exception handling with WebAPI in the user experience pattern.
- Experience in working on Exception handling with WCF in Web Services Pattern.
- Experience in working on Encryption provider that encrypts configuration file sections with protected certificate installed on the application server in the certificate store.
- Experience in creating unit tests using NUnit.
- Experience in working on source controls like CVS tortoise and TFS.
Environment:VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, WCF,EDMX, JQuery, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.Net Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Client: Confidential, Omaha, NE
Role: Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Modelusing C#
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 3.0.
- Implemented Partial views(user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results.
- UsedJQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Implemented Eager Loading and Explicit Loading, Compiled queries, Immediate Execution to improve performance to LINQ to Entities
- Involved in Coding and Tuning the queries, stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Implement NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment:.NET Framework 4.0, C# 4.0, VB.NET, WCF, ASP.NE4.0/3.5, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2010/2008, SQL Server 2005, XML, AJAX,LINQ,webservices,SSRS, TFS 2010.
Client: Confidential, Clearwater,FL
Role: Sr .Net Developer
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NETDesigned and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating ,Invisible Data Retrieval ,Constant Updating ,Smooth Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation using Validation controls using both Custom validation and JQuerywas written for Client side validations.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Effectively created easy to use, reusable controls and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used Enterprise Library Framework to customize the application based on the behaviors.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate the information sharing.
- Involved in Data Modeling, Database Design on SQL Server 2005 and responsible for writing Complex Queries, StoredProcedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Created T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and views in SQL Server to interact with Verizon database
- Used ADO.NET to access the Data Layer, an integral part of .NET Framework.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table, and XML Text Reader /Writer for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Developed application using ASP.NET 3.5, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2005/2008
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Extensive use of Web Services, WCF Services and SOAP protocols
- Developed service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data
Client: Confidential , Phoenix,AZ
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in the requirements collection and functional specification preparation.
- Designed and developed an integrated n-tier web application using C#,ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Designed and developed Data Access layer, Business layer and Presentation Layer (user interface) for the n-tier architecture web application using C#, ADO. NET and ASP. NET.
- Designed and developed effective web forms based on technical design and requirement specifications.
- Managed and customized functionality, design, content, security, and membership options.
- Used WCF, Web Services into a single service oriented program model for Distributed Networks.
- Designed and implemented multiple web services using C#,XML and WCF and consumed them using proxy classes.
- Developed enterprise n-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Employed WCF End-Points and Contracts for enabling ACCES TO SERVCIES across various protocols, applications and platforms.
- Involving in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties)
- Effectively handled ASP.NET caching techniques such as page output caching and data caching in order to improve the performance of the web application.
- Developed Base Pages, Master Pages, Key web pages, Business Entities,Business Components, stored procedures.
- Accomplished cross-Browser compatibility and simplicity through Jquery.
- Extensively involved in using UML in the design process - Use cases, Process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams. Prepared detailed design document for the application.
- Responsible for writing secure code and in implementation of Code Access Security, CAS implemented for the assemblies which access system resources like Event Logs, SQL services and Registries.
- Created reusable user controls and implemented object caching in different pages in ASP.NET.
- Created stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented changes requested and implemented appropriate exception handlers.
- Used Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS) for extraction transformation and loading data.
- Extensively used crystal reports and Sql Server Reporting Services(SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Involved in unit-testing web applications and in Test Driven Developement (TDD).
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Helpfiles.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#, HTML, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, XML, XSL, XSLT, Windows XP, IIS, VB.NET, Jquery, Unit testing.
Confidential , Hyderabad IND
Role: Jr.Net Programmer