To work in the most challenging position with an organization that provides ample opportunities to learn and to contribute for the growth of an organization.
- Over 8 years of IT experience with C#, Java, Object - Oriented Programming and ASP .Net, ADO .Net, MVC and hands on experience with Big Data Hadoop Development & Administration.
- Strong experience in the development of desktop applications on the MS .NET framework.
- Experience in writing Hive Queries to generate reports using Hive Query Language
- Working knowledge in HDFS Admin Shell commands
- Good Knowledge in NoSQL databases HBASE (Column family DB) and Cassandra.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET MVC 4, Razor.
- Knowledge of web services technologies: REST, SOAP, WCF Data Service, JSON, XML
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Visio applications
Programming Languages: C#, Java/J2ee, OOPS, ASP .Net, ADO .Net
Databases: Oracle, PL/ SQL, MS SQL Server, SQL Database
WebServices: REST, SOAP, WCF Data Service, JSON, XML
Big Data: Hadoop, MapReduce, High-performance computing, Data mining, Apache/Tomcat/IIS, Pig, Hive, HDFS, Zookeeper
Confidential, WOBURN, MA
Confidential enables its customers to cost effectively mine, manage and monetize data delivering actionable analytics that drive unsurpassed business performance.
Dragonfly’s Products, Data Factory facilities and Data Engineering Services are focused on cloud-based, open data architectures and tools that provide data extraction and processing data sources towards data analytics deliverables
Hadoop Developer/ Administrator
Confidential data analysis using Hadoop and AWS (EC2 and S3)Purpose of this project is to process data from various sources like AAA, CIBER and Amazon EC2 etc. and to obtain the relevant information to analyze those data to extract voice and call details and to generate Customer Summary Report and Invoice Summary Detail and also to integrate Hadoop with Voice CDR data from Aries Portal in order to allow customers to stream data directly from HDFS and to analyze machine-to-machine data like CDR, AAA, server logs etc.
Installed and configured local Hadoop Cluster with 3 nodes and set up 4 nodes cluster on EC2 cloud.
- Written MapReduce code to process and parsing the data from various sources and storing parsed data into HBase and Hive using HBase-Hive Integration.
- Work with HBase and Hive scripts to extract, transform and load the data into HBase and Hive.
- Worked on moving all log files generated from various sources to HDFS for further processing
- Responsible for loading data from UNIX file system to HDFS
- Written Hive UDF to sort Structure fields and return complex data type
- Modelled Hive partitions extensively for data separation and faster data processing and followed Pig and Hive best practices for tuning
Environment: Core Java, SQL, Hive QL, MySQL, HBase, HDFS, HIVE, Eclipse, Hadoop, SQL Developer, Flume, Ubuntu Linux.
Description: Confidential is a provider of managed health care services, offering members a wide choice of options high standards of care and affordable rates. HPMG process 3 million claims daily and there is every possibility that some of them are fraudulent claims. The goal of this project is to identify possible fraudulent claims out of the total claims processed daily.
Installed and configured Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, Developed multiple mapreduce jobs in java for data cleaning and pre processing.
- Importing and exporting data into HDFS and Hive using Sqoop.
- Experienced in defining job flows.
- Experienced in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files.
- Responsible to manage data coming from different sources.
- Supported Map Reduce Programs those are running on the cluster
- Creating Hive tables, loading with data and writing hive queries which will run internally in map reduce way.
Environment: Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, pig, DB2, Oozie, MySQL, XHTML, Java Script, JQuery, Web Services,
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Web Application Developer
MVC Music Store: tutorial application using ASP.NET MVC and MS Visual Web Development. This application includes three main parts: shopping, checkout, and administration. This cover database access, data validation, using AJAX for page updates and validation, user login.
- Web application using ASP.NET MVC 4, Code First Entity Framework. It includes functionality such as student admission, course creation, and instructor assignments.
- Research, develop and improve web based applications
- Maintain and enhance existing Web application of a full web-based system and programming such a system
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Database System Analyst
Maintain current information infrastructure and adding new capabilities to improve customer and talent experience.
- Perform systems implementation activities including analyzing change to the system, organize test scripts to execute, write problem reports and maintain a reporting database.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems; including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for database system.
- Maintain pre-written web applications and programs and create or modify code for processes relating to incoming/outgoing data
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully individually and in a team environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple task on hand and understand priority
- Strong technical knowledge on SQL, VB, Crystal Reports
Confidential, HMC City, Vietnam
Act as web content manager to manage Human Resource and Payroll information using SQL Server database.
- Consult with others to assess the system performance and make modifications as required and modify existing databases and data scopes change.
- Create SSIS packages in SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Create stored procedures and triggers in SQL database
- Administered the MS SQL Server by creating user logins with appropriate roles, dropping and locking the logins, monitoring the user accounts, creation of groups, granting the privileges to users and groups.
- Backups and Restoration of data/database,
- Provided technical support to employees in information processing departments.
Confidential, HMC City, Vietnam
Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for database system.
- Maintain pre-written applications and programs and create/modify code for processes relating to incoming/outgoing data.
- Work closely with PNM management to determine best course of action with respect to requested software customizations and upgrade plans
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for database system.
- Manage web base application systems for Customer Electronic Payments.
- Manage and maintain SQL Database.