Information Technology Developer with experience in SharePoint, C# and VB.NET for Banking, Financial, Insurance, Education, Government and e - commerce applications.
Databases: SQL Server 2008R2/2012, MS Access.
Software: WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2007/2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath Forms 2007 and 2010, Silverlight, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Visual SourceSafe, CVS, Tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server, Adobe Photo Shop, LINQPad, Haystack, Podio, MS Office 2007 and 2010.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Created InfoPath 2010 forms and SP Designer workflows for Travel, Company Requisitions and Developer tasks.
- Created, Deployed and Debugged Custom Web Parts using Visual Studio 2010.
- Resolved SharePoint issues and workflow problems that arose.
- Setup new SharePoint 2010 Farms for test and development environments.
- Backed up and restored all database content onto new servers.
- Installed SharePoint and SP LMS on new environments.
- Installed patches and updates on LMS site.
- Maintained and managed corporate SharePoint site.
- Exported all content from SharePoint into Podio.
- Developed .net websites using Haystack code generator.
- Created stored procedures and database tables using SQL Server 2012.
Confidential, Fort Knox, KY
- Developed user controls and Web Parts in C# using Visual Studio 2010.
- Used Visual Studio 2010 for developing features and event receivers in C#.
- Created a multitude of InfoPath 2010 forms for various recruiting divisions.
- Used SP Designer 2010 for creating workflows of InfoPath forms with managed code.
- Created lists saving as .stp files to be recreated on different sites.
- Created Dashboards and Collaborative portals.
- Wrote PowerShell commands for Administrators to upload solutions.
- Assisted end users in creating InfoPath forms that did not require managed code.
- Worked closely with users and project managers to achieve required results.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Deployed, managed and maintained SharePoint 2007/2010 installations as well as configured sites for external access.
- Used Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 for developing Site Columns, Content Types, Authentication, Authorization and SharePoint Architecture to develop Site Definitions, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Created, Deployed and Debugged Custom Web Parts using Visual Studio.
- Developed out-of-the-box Business Process Automation, SharePoint designer and custom workflows, created Business Data Catalogs and Office Forms.
- Used MOSS for branding, publishing site definitions, creating content types, page layouts, SharePoint site design, Content Management, Navigation and Search aggregation information.
- Created 2007and 2010 forms using InfoPath.
- Customized Search Center and Programming using the Search API.
- Backed up and organized all project files for disaster recovery.
- Migrated sites and site content from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
Confidential, Pulaski, TN
- Created and maintained applications necessary to allow Automobile and Home insurance agents to request quotes from multiple insurance carriers through a centralized web based application.
- Worked closely with carriers and project managers to create the connections necessary for providing web services, web requests, and screen scrapes.
- Maintained and developed Websites in VB.NET and C#.NET which provided real-time auto and homeowner quotes for multiple carriers.
- Mapped XML ACORD documents using XPATH.
- Created queries and stored procedures using SQL Server Management Studio 2008.
- Developed InfoPath 2007 forms allowing programmatic submission to a Form Library initiating workflow processes for assignments of tasks for the company’s developers.
- Setup workflows using SP Designer for the company’s QA generating email to the designated company testers when the developer’s task was complete.
Confidential, Hazleton, PA
- Deployed, managed and maintained SharePoint 2007 installations as well as configured sites for internal access.
- Used SharePoint 2007 for administration and development of HR, Finance and Marketing sites.
- Created an intranet solution based on SharePoint Server that included the following functionality: Branding, Shared content, Shared Calendars that integrated with Outlook, shared contact management lists, dashboards and customizable reports.
- Developed workflow tasks for SharePoint using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer.
- Used Silverlight to aid in designing websites for forums and e-commerce websites.
- Created databases and stored procedures using SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 for storing job data, employee resumes, images and data for contest content.
- Created Online Job Application allowing HR to post available jobs, search applicants, allowed potential employees to search categories, post resumes and apply online.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked remotely developing C# Windows and Web Form applications.
- Developed an application for parsing content for csv and xml files.
- Created stored procedures for inserting parsed data into databases for music downloads.
- Designed applications for reporting sales of downloaded music and ring tones to appropriate music companies for royalty reporting.
- Developed stored procedures for reporting and retrieving sales data.
- Resolved issues and other potential problems that arose on the website.
- Designed and developed new features for the site.
Confidential, Davidson, NC
- Developed windows based air system control applications that provided a window into the compressor room by making the raw data available to plant operators and managers.
- Used Component One wizards to create Windows Forms for maintaining the same look and feel.
- Created plug-in dll’s for reading controller boards and displaying air compressor information.
- Programmed in C# using Visual Studio to code windows forms applications and process plug-in requests.
- Developed databases and created stored procedures using SQL.
Confidential, Montville, NJ
- Developed Accounts Payable and General Ledger web applications.
- Created Web-based front end allowing A/P department to enter invoices and maintain vendor information.
- Created A/P aging reports that allowed entry for manually written checks and apply associated GL expense account codes.
- Created SQL databases for Accounts Payable and General Ledger modules.
- Maintained and modified websites in VB and C#.NET for tracking trucking deliverables.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
C#.NET Developer/Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Designed Web applications for marketing teams to reserve and follow up new business prospects.
- Developed Front - End using C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Pages.
- Created SQL Server databases and SQL Server queries.
- Java developer for multi-tier windows application.
- Designed and developed front-end framework in Swing.
- Developed Financial Services applications for risk management and capital markets.
- Created Accounts Payable application for accessing and modifying oracle databases.
- Designed and maintained System Administration, Audit Tracking, Tax, Insurance and Billing modules using MVC architecture for Commercial Solutions Technology.
- Created Appraisals, Valuations, Debit Memos and Credit Memos using HTML.
- Designed and developed products for property and casualty, life and health reinsurance as well as financial services solutions to manage capital and risk.
- Created credit risk transfer services products for insurance companies and corporations.
- Developed and customized (re)insurance and capital market-based solutions for clients.
- Created software products for the development of underwriting and claims management, Property, Casualty, Life, Health, Claims & Liability Management divisions.
- Designed and implemented new software and improved existing features.
- Designed and implemented Warehouse Inventory Tracking System for Confidential Microelectronics card manufacturing plant in Visual Basic.
- Enabled users to track inventory levels and shipments received, as well as generate packing lists and bar coding labels for shipping.
- Designed and implemented DB2 and SQL databases.
- Developed tool for managing Bank of America’s year 2000 conversion using COBOL and JCL in a UNIX environment.