Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
Applications Developer Lead
- Play a technical lead role within a team of six developers. Create enterprise capture solutions for the bank with two capture platforms, Captiva with over 90 processes and Oracle Document Capture with over 150 scan profiles, processing a total of 50 million pages annually.
- Subject matter expert in Captiva and other capture related technologies including Email Import, MDW, IBML Import, Dispatcher Classification, Recognition and Validation, Free Form Extraction, PrimeOCR, PrimeVerify, Data Validation in .Net, Content Manager Export, OnDemand ODGL Export, FileNet P8 custom export via web services, custom export to business process flows, Kofax, RightFax, Attachmate Reflection for Secure IT Server. Designed and built custom web services, import and export programs using C#, XML, XSLT and SQL Server. Some working experience with Java and Unix.
- Engage in all phases of software life cycle, requirements gathering, design documentation, build, testing and implementation. Provide project estimates and resource forecast to upper management. Provide sales demonstration. Assist in user training. Other responsibilities include release management, developer mentoring, and vendor management.
- Currently leading a migration project from Captiva 6.01 to Captiva 7.1.
Confidential ., New York, New York
Senior Software Engineer, Consultant
- Contracted to lead a QA team on - site for ClaimPack release 3.6 at EMC Captiva.
- Designed and developed enterprise capture solutions for healthcare insurance, finance and pharmaceutical industries. Technologies used include Captiva, Dispatcher, Formware, ClaimPack, VBA, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML, XSL, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MQSeries and Unisys InfoImage.
- Delivered projects for the following companies:
Confidential, New York, New York
Programmer Analyst/Application Specialist
- Designed and developed an integrated presentation application using Microsoft Office VBA.
- Developed a Project and Time Management Application in VB6, Access and Sybase.
- Developed an event calendar on the Intranet portal using Java, JSP, Sybase and Rational.
- Created reports and slide shows with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel