I am a senior IT Microsoft professional with extensive web and client server applications development experience. With over 7 years of experience working with C# and 11 years with VB.NET I have had many success stories and I look forward to my next project with you.
- iApps CMS Development - Custom Sites Development
- Client facing controls, services & database implementation
- Web based user coursework, assessment & tracking in C#, SQL 2012, WCF Services, Jquery, KnockoutJS
- Custom controls for Generic site templates, document management & Cloud Services
- Windows Services Migrations from .net 2.0 - 4.
- SAP & ASP.net Reporting Services with GrapeCity reports .net 4.5
- MVC Dashboard and real-time Business Intelligence implements KnockoutJS, Json, JQuery
- LIMS Application Migration to .net 4.5 w/ DevArt Entities, Telerik & Grape - City Controls
- MVC 3 / Oracle 11G Applications Planner/ Scheduler & Charting ASP.net 4.5
- C# Win-forms Desktop Extensions for Oracle 11G, Product Inventory Scanners for Agricultural Solutions, Molecular Analysis, Workflows for VCS Web based Spreadsheets, Laboratory Print Services, ELN s & legacy data transformations.
- Internal ASP.net LIMS, Document Management, & Web Service applications
State of North Carolina - Confidential
- ETL Statistical Data Loading, Multithreaded application supporting ASP.net 1.1 -4.0 web application.
Site Logging, Ajax Notifications & Statistical Data added to this asp application. New Site development using ESRI ArcGIS Maps with custom Radian Searches. Written in MVC 3 & ASP.net 4.0. Project has been shelved due to Merger and lack of Funding.
- Develop and migrate ASP.net 2.0 - 4.0 Web Application.
- Primary development focus in ASP.net Hospital application modules development with Oracle and SQL. Active Record custom Entities. n-Tier application features development to an existing robust product. Developing Lab Results, Accounts, Billing and Scheduling modules consuming HL7 data. Daily Q&A, defects, Data Architecture related maintenance, Customer Service and Support.
- Mobile ASP.net 3.5 Web for Warehouse Application Development
- 5 Database Integrations for Windows CE, Pervasive SQL, SQL 2005 Compact, Counterpoint, IBM Cloud.
- Licensing Schema, Bar Code and Label Printing applications.
- Forum event management, registration notification, User content Admin and Credit Card Encryption & Utilities Library
- Key Licensing Web service with Encryption
NET Web Applications and VB.net Applications Developer
Developed Client ASP.net Web Case Management System and performed daily maintenance using C# and VB.net.
- Performed Applications Development using VB.net and XML Web Services using C# and VB.net. Performed Object Oriented Design of Middle Tier Objects and Components using VB.net and C#. Performed Database Design and Deployment using SQL 2000 and 2005 Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers
- Google/Map Quest Maps with ad hoc Radian Search. This application integrated into all client products with all company data geographically searchable through invoked procedures.
- New Product Development projects used Ajax to a great extent for custom Survey Tool, Military Social Networking website and Web Portal web Feed Aggregation system.
- Business Layer designed in C#
Web Applications and Software Developer - Confidential
- Performed Custom Shareware Design, Development, Encryption, Installation, and Distribution (CNET).
- VB 6 Com Components and Fat Client Applications Market View 1 - 2.
- Created Remote File Sharing Utilities 2002-200 4 Data Sol 2.0 (2002), Instant Messaging Utilities and File Sharing Data Sol 3.0 ( 2004 to 200 5). All Client Website development from 1999 to 200 6 utilizing CSS, XHTML and HTML. Custom Shopping Carts using Access, SQL 6.5., Content Management, VB Script, ASP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, FTP, 2003 Server Configuration and maintenance.
Confidential - Dover DE
Technician/Web Applications Support Level II
- Provided Phone and Live Web support for small Business and Home users.
- Windows Operating Systems 95 - 98 - ME -NT-2000 -DOS. Dell Recovery hardware and software procedures. Direct phone support troubleshooting skills. Familiarization with Operating Systems and PC hardware. Dell Company protocol and escalation procedures. Web Knowledge Base using SQL 6.5, Front Page, Director7, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, IIS, and Linux. CSS, XHTML and HTML.