- Having 9+ Years of experience in the design, development, deployment and maintenance of Design, Develop and Implement Web Applications using .NET Framework Architecture including C# .NET, Win Forms, ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, Web Services, ADO.NET, Data Entity
- Framework, XML, IIS and Visual Studio.
- Expertise with application development using Object Oriented Analysis & Design techniques (OOAD)
- Experience with designing and development of applications using MVC, MVVM design patterns.
- Expertise in implementation of optimized, secured WCF Services by using Service, Operation, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Experience in developing User Interface (UI), Business Logic and Data Access components to meet user requirements.
- Experience in Developing XML Web Services Publishing and consuming them.
- Possess in - depth knowledge in SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2000, with technologies such as Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Transact SQL.
- Hands on experience in developing applications to access data and data services in ADO.NET.
- Extensively & efficiently used Data Reader and Datasets in ADO.Net to retrieve, display, edit and update data in the database.
- Strong skills in writing XML, XSD, XPATH and transforming the documents in to HTML, XHTML using XSLT.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, User Controls, Custom Controls, SOAP, WSDL, WebServices, Validation Controls, Authentications like windows authentication, forms authentication.
- Experienced with using Source Code Version Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team- Foundation Server
- Knowledge on developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS
- Exclusively developing and deploying Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Extensive knowledge of BizTalk architecture and implementation models
- Experience in the administration, configuration and customization of MOSS 2007/2010 and WSS
- 3.0 implementation and deployment experience including SharePoint Designer 2007
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations
Languages: C,C++, Java, C#, Visual Basic (VB), HTML
Server Scripting: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 , ASP
Web Technologies: AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, Web Services, Web Parts, WCF, WPF, LINQ, WSS, Silverlight 1.0/2.0/3.0.
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access 2000, SQL
Server: 2000/2005/2008 Reporting and Testing MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010 Team EditionVersioning Team
Foundation Server (TFS): Visual Source Safe(VFS)
Operating Systems: Windows/Server, UNIX, MS - DOS
Web Servers: IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0Methodology UML, Agile, Object-Oriented Analysis/Design
Sr. Software Developer
- Managed Production Support Development Team
- Management System)
- MS SQL Server design, development
- Build release management
- Used LINQ was used as a middle ware component encapsulating the business logic.
- Client side validations were performed using Java Script and .NET validation controls.
- Used Ajax in order to provide pleasant client side experience with Jquery, Java script and JSON.
- Implemented agile methodologies and Web Services in the application.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server2008
- Constructed web pages encapsulating the business logic in order to provide separation of data and presentation layers.
- Created database tables using SQL Server 2005 and used Stored Procedures, Triggers and
- Cursors for all views of the Registration From and Search Engine Module.
- Maintained documentation of website and developed complex reports based on RDLC and Infragistics.
- Created and deployed class libraries and used view state for the dynamic controls to speed up the application.
- Installing and Configuring IIS 7.0
- Visual Interdev, VB 6.0, VSS, SQLServer 2000
Environment:ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2008, T- SQL, XML, SQL Server 2005,Oracle, .NET Framework 3.5, AJAX Control Toolkit, Team Foundation Server
Sr. Technical Lead
Lake City, MN
- Project Lead on conversion and implementation of Student Record Management application from
- Development of new functionality, enhancement requests, and support (Rapid Application
- Development)Build Release management
- Visual Studio 2008/2010, MySQL 5.0, Tortoise SVN Gathered the requirements and prepared
- Functional Design Document
- Involved in Technical Design of the application
- Designed Presentation layer using ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax Controls, and CSS.
- Developed Business layer using C
- Developed an HTML parser and then build the DOM tree with that.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC) software architecture in web applications to view the html.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in C# and this was implemented using WCF.
- Use AJAX, JSON controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service to authenticate clients with
- Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Architected & Developed a Web-based XML / XSLT driven Content Management System for product licensing & ASP (Application Service Provider) model licensing.
- Experience in creating rich internet applications that is device independent and cross browser capable using HTML5
- Implementing sitecore for better content management solutions
- Solid understanding of building user interfaces with the latest Microsoft technologies and Silverlight
- Used SiteCore for presentation and template components
- Experience in creating web services to integrate with external systems to expose as xml data /
- data service
- Used Expression Blend for Effective Look and feel of the web portal.
- Used ASP.NET Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating
- controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering
- Experience in creating rich media applications that can be embedded into mobile devices and
- reliable on mobile web.
- Used ASP.NET Application life cycle event handlers to create handler methods and Global.asmx
- Experienced in development work around developing interfaces into various components of client
- infrastructure using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Implemented features of ASP.Net AJAX such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and
- Validation controls, Dataset, Security using forms authentication.
- Developed web services asmx/WCF) based on SOAP/JSON
- Experinece in web development using Classic ASP for dynamic UI behavior
- Developed the data layer class, Business layer class using C# which is reusable for data
- transactions of entire project
- Involved in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query
- strings) and server side state management (application state and session state
- Developed the application in Contract-first web service approach.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to connect the front end to the database.
- Designed Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins
- by utilizing HTML
- Efficiently used Global.asax file for Exception Handling
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets and Data Tables to extract data from SQL Server 2008
- Designed and implemented XHTML/HTML by using XSLT, XML, XPATH, XSL, and
- Designed Http Headers for validating all the XML requests before passing through the Windows
- Application Firewall (WAF
- Developed application using WCF.
- Used Forms Authentication Mechanism for successful Authorization and Authentication of the
- credentials related to the application.
- Developed stored procedures, views and functions using SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in the design of WSDL Service Contract, as this is a Contract-first web service
- development approach.
- Created WCF Service interfaces.
- Auto-generated the Client Service Interface and App.Config with the help of Service Model
- Metadata Utility Tool (SVcUtil.exe) by providing WSDL Service Contract as input
Sr. Software Developer/Architect
- Developed User Interface Screens using ASP .NET MVC and CNET.
- Used AJAX for dynamic web pages.
- Used LINQ, and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Extensively used ASP.NET web controls, validation controls, data validation features for the UI
- Developed application logic using C#
- Analysis, Design and Development of modules using ASP. Net, C#/ VB .Net Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, XML for Pulling Customer Service Records
- Responsible for developing the Silverlight controls (Canvas Control, Grid Control and UI Control Created login screen, user credential checking and assigning, as well as access control logic in C
- Used Razor View Engine with MVC3 framework standards-based web applications using well- established design patterns and the power ofASP.NET and the .NET Framework
- Customize ETL packages for XML data pursing, manage ETL application manager task control, proprietary schema of data warehouse, manager catalogs and data flow streams
- Achieved expanded role to serve as Lead Architect
- Extensively involved in designing and developing the GUI Using VB.NET Worked on the design and implementation phases of SDLC, multi-user application using VB.NET.
- Implement architecture by building components, custom designs, Branding, prototyping, data
- migration, maintaining technical integrity and consistency.
- Wrote Business Logic classes using VB.NET.
- Developed XML and XSL based menus which are compatible with IE and Netscape browser.
- Developed Custom User Controls and Navigation controls using C
- Creating database reports, using Crystal Reports, Active Reports (with C# scripting), and Visual
- Involved in UI development using Silverlight
- Having Custom Development experience with ASP.NET MVC 3(RAZOR Engine)
- Experience designing business Hierarchy units using Silverlight.
- Used VB.NET as a code behind for all the web-pages
- Experience in developing web modules using classic ASP scripts such as VBScript and Microsoft
- Experience in using data access objects in ASP to access data from dataaccess layer against
- different data sources
- For better user experience, developed the UI prototypes during requirement analysis and design phase using HTML, CSS and MS Visio.
- Experience in applications development using VSTO to build office applications integrated with add-in components
- Created SSIS package to automate maintenance, database back up, update statistics, re-build
- indexes as well as create error log for event during data load
- Used JQuery to selectively update the content in browser
- Developed web service using Python, Node.js and C#, WCF using VS 2010
- Extensively used WCF service calls to get the data from session and database side into the
- Silverlight application.
- Windows application development using MVVM, VB 6, VB.Net, C#, WPF.
- Developed one project module in MVC3 using Entity Framework 4.1Model-First approach (Worked on Controller actions, filters, custom validations etc)
- Development of UI and Server side code (behind) using .Net Framework
- Used SVN, Codesion as source control(Configuration Management)
- Used CruiseControl.Net for building and uploading the project into test and production.
- Prepared Architecture document, design document using Microsoft Visio
- Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating, Invisible Data Retrieval, Constant Updating, Smooth
- Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality with Jquery and JSON.
- Created WCF service interfaces.
- Employed WCF End-Points and Contracts for enabling ACCESS TO SERVCIES across various protocols, applications and platforms.
- C#, HTML using techniques such as Data Grid control, Validation Control, session state\ Management
- Ensured security to the portal by creating Tampered proofed URLs
- Wrote SQL queries, views and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Visual Studio 2005/2008, SQLServer 2000/2005, StarTeam
Confidential, Bentonville AR
Sr. .Net DeveloperRespnsibilities:
- Written complex Joins for SQL queries while creating views, stored procedure, function and Triggers.
- Database transactions were achieved through Dataset, Data view, Data Reader and SQL Data Adapter.
- Created and maintained Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to support ETL processes.
- Worked on WPF (data binding, command handling etc) application, used MVVM pattern to arrange code.
- Used ADO.Net extensively with .Net SQL Data Provider thereby accessing the SQL Server 2008
- databases. Worked on to flourish LInQ objects using a Stored Procedure.
- Worked on restful service API using WCF 4.0 which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes
- Authentication, Active directory with windows User for security.
- Implemented Unit, Integration and System Testing using N-Unit.
- Mentored junior developers in improving their coding skills, adhering to the client standards and best policies of the SDLC process.
- Lead a team of three for all builds related activity and minor projects. Developed, documented and performed system, integration, and user acceptance tests.
- Tools/Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, WPF, XAML, MVVM, SQL Server 2008, ADO.Net, HTML, CSS, TFS, SOAP, WSDL.
Confidential, Hawthorne NY
- Developed prototype pages for www. Confidential .com and w3. Confidential .com followed by Rapid Prototype Software
- Development method and Confidential Code Base Standard.
- Entity Framework and Linq in a WCF RIA Provider Model implementation with WCF
- Used VB.Net, ADO.Net and PL/Sql Procedures in-order to access the oracle database for the
- front-end presentation.
- Developed the Expert advice Web User Interface using AJAX Control Toolkit and AJAX technology to enhance the visual appearance to avoid the flickering effects across server post backs.
- Responsible for researching and procuring .NET tool kits (Telerik,Sitecore)
- Implemented the SOA architecture using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF
- Consumed web services(WCF) created by Rule server application
- Web service development using Python, Node.js and C#, WCF using VS 2010
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports, MS Access reports, Entity
- Framework and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS
- To develop the WCF Services for check in and checkout content use case.
- Solved browser compatibility issues using various browsers developing and debugging tools like Firebug,
- Firebug Lite, IE-Developer Toolbar. Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
Environments:.Net 4.0(ASP. Net, C# and VB.Net), WPF, JQUERY, MVC - 3, Entity Framework 4.1, WCF, Telerik, SQL Server2000/2008, PL/SQL,SSIS, SVN, Visual Studio (2003/2005/2008/2010 ), Crystal Reports, VSS, Silver Light Cruisecontrol.Net, AJAX, CSS,