- Over 10+ years of extensive experience as .Net Developer / PM in Microsoft.Net technologies.
- 8+ years of experience implementing Web based Client/Server N - Tier Architecture applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in developing applications using MVC 3.0 and MVC 4.0.
- Experience in managing SDLC phases such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of web and windows applications.
- Experience over database design and programming (stored procedures, functions, triggers, views) using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Use of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) providers for data manipulation.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Version management using Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS 2010).
- Excellent experience in system analysis tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel and technical assessment tools such as Java Script, JQuery, IIS, MS-Visio.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reporting tool with .Net environment.
- Experience in providing Web Security for the applications using Forms Based Authentication/ Windows Based Authentication, Role Based Authorization.
- Expertise in UML including Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams) using Designer tools like Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Excellent understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions..
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment and ready to take up challenges.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, MS Entity Framework, XAML, HTML, ADO.NET, COM.
Desktop Technologies: Windows Forms, Infopath.
Languages: C#.NET, Transact-SQL, JQUERY, LINQ, JSCRIPT.NET, XML, XAML, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, AJAX.
.NET Framework: 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
Ide´s and Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
DBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , SQL Reporting Services, ADO.NET, OLEDB, ODBC.
Version Management Tools: Visual SourceSafe 2005, MS Team Foundation Server 2008/2010
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Modeling Tools: MS Visio 2010
Confidential Washington, D.C.
Sr. NET Developer
Confidential is a mobile health and wellness company that helps give people the knowledge and confidence they need to live the healthiest life possible. Voxiva combines evidence-based health guidelines, state-of-the-art behavior change expertise and digital technology to engage and support individuals in staying healthy and managing illness.
- Overall Design and Delivery of diverse mHealth implementation including Requirement Gathering, Systems Analysis, Technical Design, Performance optimization, Build and Implementation of the product.
- Utilized ASP.NET MVC4 as part of the presentation layer.
- Developed real time high availability web services using WCF.
- Working within a SQL Environment on creating stored procedures, triggers, jobs.
- Create WCF Services using .Net 3.0 Framework to provide Service Oriented Architecture.
- Designed and developed business reports using SSRS
- Project related document preparation. Software Development Plan, Requirement Definition Document, Requirement Specification Document, Software Design Document, Software Test Plan, Change Request Document.
- Completed analysis and design of new functionality as per the change request received
- Completed coding and system testing the new modules which would implement the functionality
- Created Unit Test Cases & test plan for unit testing
- Discuss the stories for each sprint with other team members as well as the business and provide estimations
- Created reports through SSRS.
- Used TFS for version control.
ASP.NET, C#, Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS SQL Server 2010/2012, WCF, Entity Framework 5, Visual Studio 2012, SQL.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in the Development and Testing of the project.
- Developed modules of the application with ASP.NET and MVC 3 with C# and OOD.
- Extensive use of OOP, OOD and SOA.
- Development based on widgets and containers (Asp.net, MVC, JQuery) where every single component was a single unit of work that could be called by any number of applications in the company.
- Used WFC Services to retrieve data from XML, SQL Server Databases and External Services in the company.
- Worked closely with SOAP UI for external and internal services to get valid Requests and Responses.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2010 and TFS 2008.
- Development process managed with Scrum and Agile.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Confidential is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 15,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
- Site developed in ASP.NET/C#, DB2, SQL Server and made heavy use of web services to communicate with other internal systems.
- Thin Client was a desktop application written in C# that allowed providers to log in.
- I have been responsible for developing compensation plan selection.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers.
- Developed ASP.NET pages using ASP.NET 3.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls.
- Performed the initial unit testing during the development of code and functional testing of the business logic.
- Using Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application. Converted an existing system into .NET 3.5. The existing system had numerous problems that needed to be fixed. In addition, several new features were added.
- Reengineered SQL Server, responsively handle complex queries (T-SQL, DTS, triggers, stored procedures, functions, and optimization) and .NET data access components.
VB.NET, C#, Windows 2000, ASP.NET, DB2, MS SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio.NET 1.1/3.0, Web forms.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Walgreen Co., together with its subsidiaries, operates a network of drugstores in the United States. It provides consumer goods and services, pharmacy, and health and wellness services through drugstores, as well as through mail, and by telephone and online. The company sells prescription and non-prescription drugs, and general merchandise, including household products, convenience and fresh foods, personal care, beauty care, photofinishing, and candy products, as well as home medical equipment, contact lenses, vitamins and supplements, and other health and wellness solutions.
- Gathered Client requirements and converting them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web forms using C#.NET.
- Applications logic was developed using C# and used HTML helper in a view to render the HTML content.
- Used aspx to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with minimum of keystrokes.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Designed GUI using the HTML, XML, Java Script, CSS and Custom.
- Implemented of WCF services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- J Query was used to validate user controls and web forms.
- Worked on .NET security features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- SSRS design develops, test, and deploy reports.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints and foreign keys.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit.
ADO.NET, ASP.NET Framework 2.0/3.0,WCF,NUNIT, Visual Studio 2005/2008, C#.NET, AJAX, T-SQL, Visio, XML, XSL, HTML, CSS, VB Script, MS-Excel, SQL Server 2005.
Confidential , Simi Valley, CA
Automobile Insurance System computerized the Auto insurance information. This system deals with insurance policy, proposal, premium, endorsement, renewal and receipt. This system also deals with the insurance claim information according to fire, theft, accident. System generates different reports for their operations such as New Policy, Premium, Accident claim and various summary reports.
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using VisualStudio.NET 2003.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed the Web forms for new policy endorsement, policy cancellation, renewal, reinstatement, account correction, audit, premium calculation, coverage, policy information, billing details, policy inquiry, and work file information using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, Java script.
- Created Tasks, Sites, InfoPath forms that can be used to easily create XML forms to meet each business-specific need using SharePoint Portal Services
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages (Web Forms) using ASP.Net Server Controls and C#.Net as code-behind.
- Developed web services for premium calculation and coverage.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using C#.NET.
- Implement Role Based security with Form Based Authentication.
- Developed web services and used them form data access layer and business layer.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Used SQL Server as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using SSRS.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Used C#, data grid XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Developed application Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) using MS Visio.
- Used Multithreading for give effect to change color of label.
- Involved in unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source code version controlling.