- Over 8 Years of professional IT Experience in Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server and Web - based n-tier Architecture Systems using Microsoft Technologies.
- Engaged in requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, cost/effort estimation, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of software applications.
- Proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like WCF, LINQ, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0, C#(4.0/3.0/2.0), VB.NET, VC++,ATL COM, Win32 and AJAX Extensions with MS SQL Server (SQL 2008 / 2005 / 2003 ) as database.
- Strong experience in implement the MVC3.0 and MVC4.0 framework applications. Strong knowledge in implement the Models, Views and Controllers.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms-based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Data Connection, Data Command, Data Readers, Data Sets and Data Adapter.
- Excellent Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.net entity Frame Work and LINQ to SQL.
- Performance tuning using SQL Profiler, Query Optimization, Analyzing performance impact of developer's SQL statements and by creating indexes.
- Expertise in installing, developing and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS 5.0/IIS 6.0/IIS7.0.
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures and Database Triggers, SQL Jobs, Replication and DTS packages, SSIS Packages in SQL Server 2008.
- Strong understanding of .NET design patterns
- Experience in unit testing using NUnit and Experience in Agile development using SCRUM
- Experience in end-to-end SDLC, including configuration management using Visual SourceSafe (VSS), SVN, and TFS.
- Good experience in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual Test Scripts and Test Scripts created by Test Automation tools Win Runner, Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Strong experience in database design in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports, MS Access reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Excellent analytical, designing and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems.
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated & quick learner, willing to learn new technologies and third party products
- Excellent Planning and Problem solving skills with strong ability to interact with individuals and work towards synergy of team.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003 Advanced, Windows NT 4.0,Windows9x, Windows 7
Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, SQL, C, C++, ASP3.0, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Win forms and Web forms.
IDE Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio (5.0, 2005,2008,2010), Microsoft Visio, ERWIN
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000,2005, 2008, Oracle 10g/11g, DB2
Configuration Tools: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server ( TFS), MKS
Middle Ware: Widnow Services, Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), COM, DCOM
Architectures/Frameworks: .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, MVC3.0, MVC 4.0
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports, and Dotnet Reports
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis
- Managed operational plans and meeting
- Involved designing the front-end screens and checking for the client validations on the screen controls while inputting the required information.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed rich web experiences with powerful Data Binding, Styling, Animations, and Templates with XAML and C# .NET.
- Extensively implemented with ASP.NET Grid with grouping, Items Control, List Box and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page along with data binding.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC 4.0and IIS security model.
- Developed Pages of ASP. NET using HTML Controls, Data Grid, Data List and Validation controls.
- Developed ASP.NET (ASPX) class/modules to display backend data on the web browser using ADO.NET.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Extensively used C#.NET for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Generics, Events, Properties and Anonymous methods in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Designed different components using C#.NET language with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques (OOPS) like Abstract Classes, polymorphism, Interfaces etc.
- Developed Web Service Application Programming Interface (API) s for exposing functionalities to client applications.
- Designed website in ASP.NET 4.0 with a consistent site-wide page layout Using Master Pages and their associated content pages.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Developed the data binding and Data Access with SQL using ADO.NET.
- Created Stored Procedures for generating reports by using SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS), Triggers, and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data.
- Involved in Documentation, Unit, Integration, and Regression Testing to make sure changes implemented do not impact on other parts of the application
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Followed agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Implemented MVVM architecture.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
- Developed middle layer using C#. Net.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed.
- Created and used User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Involved in the design and development of .Net/WPF & Silver light application component.
- Used ADO.NET while implementing business logic middleware.
- Created and consumed Web Services.
- Created WCF service to retrieve the policy information.
- Used Data Access application blocks.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
Confidential, Bartlesville, OK
- Responsible to create technical design documents from requirement specs for team members to implement the functionality.
- Created Sequence diagrams and data flow diagrams, to be used by the development team.
- Created User Interfaces designs with co-ordination of business analyst.
- Extensive use of Dataset relationships and column expressions to display the data from shared component.
- Created WCF service for reference data search.
- Implemented XML Data Island for data binding and loading drop down controls to improve the data binding performance.
- Extensive use of AJAX technology to make the UI design more users friendly.
- Architect and implement web application framework using C#.
- Responsible for maintaining QA Issue list and update the status for all the issues fixed by the team.
- Coding in C# for ASP.Net pages and middle tier component.
- Co-ordination with the QA team in India on testing the application.
- Designing and implementation of ASP.Net pages, user controls and classes.
- Worked with Data Access application block and Exception handling application block.
- Responsible for creating build and handling releases.
- Actively participated in testing of the application. Write test cases, testing scripts.
- Conducting Peer/Code/Unit Test case reviews
Environment: .Net 3.5, C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, AJAX, XML, XML Data Islands, SOA, CSS, VSS, Application Blocks, Windows XP.
- Designed and developed ASPX, C# Code behind in VisualStudio.NET.
- Implemented Business Logic using C# class libraries.
- Involved in code reviews, presentations, coordination and knowledge transfer.
- Involved in writing use cases and class diagrams.
- Implemented authentication against Enterprise, LDAP, Window AD, Windows NT
- Extensively used Visual SourceSafe for version control.
- Writing Packages, stored procedures, views, functions and triggers in Sqlserver2005.
- Involved in implementation of Agile Methodology by TDD Methods.
- Involved in creating of the tables using Normalization techniques & Referential integrity rules.
- Configured the entire Web Application through the Web.Config File.
- Writing Client side Validations as well as Server side validations.
- Involved in designing and developing front-end screens using ASP.Net controls.
- Responsible for writing Java Script files for client side processing and validation, Style Sheet (CSS) files to control the look and feel in a centralized manner.
- Involved in writing classes for data access layer, which acts as a bridge between the business layer and data layer.
- Intensively Used Data editing and displaying controls like Repeater, Grid view/ Data Grid and Data List with paging and sorting capabilities.
- Implemented 3-Tier Architecture on this Web Application.
- Involved in the Implementation of the SQL Server reporting services.
- Involved in Generating of the Reports from the given flat files, Delimited files and from different types of inputs.
- Performed user data validations using regular expression, required field, compare and custom validators.
- Extensively used Data Reader and Datasets.
- Extensively used State Management concepts like Sessions, cookies and Caching.
- Implemented the ASP.Net Ajax Server Controls (AJAX tool kit).
- Involved in the Consumption of the Third-Party Web services for checking of the Credit History.
- Used tracing and exception handling extensively.
- Involved in Migration of the Application from .Net2.0.
- Designing database and creating appropriate tables with necessary constraints.