10 years application development and web development experience. More than 7 years experience as a network and systems administration. 4 years experience as a Confidential and project manager of my own startup company. 3 years of experience in Project Management. I have an extensive amount of experience in wide variety of areas in Information Technology in many different business models.
- Training and experience using Agile and LEAN Development and MVC methodologies.
- Familiar with: C, C++, Perl, PHP, DB2, Oracle, Python,
Senior Programmer Analyst
Primary responsibilities include design and development of Confidential and other assocaite casino websites owned under Confidential. Development is split up between Java and C#, and a lot of front end development using JQUERY and JSON. Manage and develop large scale projects.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Primary responsibilities include design and development of Confidential . Secondary responsibilities include project management, database management, and team system administration. Currently overseeing 22 projects, managing deadlines, code fixes, environment changes, and the releases of each through all environments.
- Designed and developed the current Confidential website. Lead programmer and development programmer on project teams for the merging of usairways.com and americawest.com. Primary technology used: Visual Studio 2003/2005, Asp.net 1.1/2.0, C#.NET, java, SQL Server 2003/2005
- Currently working as a lead development of the next generation of usairways.com which will be out in production soon. Leading the shopping and purchasing projects. Primary technology used: Visual Studio 2005/2008, Asp.net 2.0, C#.NET, java, WCF, Ajax, SQL Server 2005/2008, Team Foundation Server.
- Created the internal management web application used for all functions of the Confidential including data management, page management, reporting, stats, and accounting. Created and was the lead for the CAPS program for Confidential . CAPS is the project created for people who live on the east coast and use our airline for daily commute, they simply walk into the airport, swipe their card and get their ticket. I was in charge of the IT side of the project. Primary technology used: Visual Studio 2005/2008, Asp.net 2.0, C#.NET, java, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2
- Developed the auto upgrade application for the company. This is a service that runs on our production boxes that automatically upgrades preferred members to first class when there is open space. Primary technology used: Visual Studio 2005/2008, Asp.net 2.0, C#.NET, java, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2.
- Created the SharePoint intranet site used for organizing and project management.
- Because of my experience and our inadequate support team I became the system administrator for team, and it was long after the entire building. I build and install all the pc’s in the office, as well as maintain them and assist other employees when possible. Work with all Microsoft OS systems and software, laptops, desktops, servers, and printers.
- Selected to lead a new team the company created called TRPS, which stands for Tools, Resources and Production Support. The team’s responsibility is managing, maintaining, and developing tools and resources used for all teams in Confidential technology departments. As well as being production support for all public applications.
Web Developer, Network and Systems Administrator
- Confidential .com is a search engine optimization company specializing in optimizing websites for high search engine placement. My main responsibilities were developing internal web based management applications. Secondary responsibilities included desktop support and network administration.
- Developed a web crawler program designed to go through a list of client websites and compare their website content with the content we have on file, to ensure they are using what we gave to them. It generated a web based report as well as a Crystal Report. This was done using ASP, ASP.NET, and Crystal Reports 7.0 with MYSQL on the backend.
- Developed on search engine called Stop Dog, it is designed to be a free search engine for children at schools to use, that will automatically filter its search for child safe results.
- Built internal search engine optimization tools that employees could use to find the best keywords for search engines, the keywords used most at what times of day, and created back links. Generated reports to clients about what our company would be able to offer them.
- Re-structured and redesigned their entire database system for optimized storage size, speed, and data integrity.
- Created several stored procedures design to maintain database normalization and integrity on a MYSQL database.
- Maintaining the office Free BSD server box and Server 2003 boxes.
- Worked as an admin on a Cisco router, setup, and maintained the office network.
Programmer Analyst, Network and System Administrator
- Started out as an intern working under the Confidential who was a gifted IT professional and had been programming and networking for 20 years. While going to school he brought me up to run the company I.T. department so he could focus more on the business aspect of the company. I was responsible for developing and administrating office applications. Setting up and administrating the office network. Administrating the office server and exchange server. Providing tech support for our agents in field. Also in charge of managing company equipment and inventory.
- Converted the custom made ECP (Employee Control Program) from fox pro to VS.NET 2003 as well as adding on many new features. The ECP program was used by the office employees to log phone calls, schedule appointments, save and manage customer information, save and manage agent information, generate and email reports, and creates business statistics among many other features. I added many of these features such as automated report generating that emailed and faxed reports to clients, statistic functions, and modified much of the existing functions to allow for much more data management. Migrated data from SQL 2000 to SQL 2003 and restructured the database for the new program expansion. The new ECP program was developed using C#.NET, VB.NET, Crystal Reports 7.0, Server 2000, and Server 2003.
- Developed AutoEmailFax, this was a windows service that ran on the server, and would monitor a data table. It would use data entries to determine what type of report to create, who to send it to, how to send it, then create the report and send it. It would also monitor the exchange server for reports that were being sent in from our field agents and properly file it and update the appropriate records as well as forward to the necessary parties. This was developed using C#.NET, Server 2003, Crystal Reports, MSOffice, and Exchange server.