- Eight years of IT experience in Software Development, Software Maintenance using C#, .Net and Microsoft Technologies.
- Application Developer with experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement gathering and Analysis, Software Design and Development, Unit Testing and Project Implementation.
- Proficient in OOD, SOA, .Net, Framework Design, Web Development and Database Architecture.
- Creative, talented, versatile and competent; takes great pride in exceeding expectations and beating deadlines.
- Articulate, confident communicator experienced with written and oral presentations.
Hardware / Platforms: Windows (98/XP/2000, Vista, 7), UNIX
WEB Technologies: ASP.Net, MVC, AJAX, CSS, XML, XSL, HTML, Web Services, WCF
Databases: SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 R2)
Reporting Tools: DevExpress, Crystal Report, SSRS
Version Control Systems: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, SVN
Application Server: IIS Web Server
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, TDD
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr. .Net Developer
- Analyze and architect the IIMS using latest technologies.
- Participate in the business team meetings to represent the technical team to help business team with technical feasibility.
- Coordinate with the functional team to validate and clarify the requirements.
- Evaluate different tools and frameworks.
- Prepare Architecture document and Detailed Design documents for each major component within the IIMS
- Develop IIMS using ASP.Net MVC, CSS, AJAX, WCF (SOA Architecture) and Design Patterns.
- Create/Manage Database, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures for data in SQL Server 2010.
- Manage team of developers for multiple modules (Web application, Web Services), integration, reviews, process related activities and for delivery management.
- Develop projects for load testing of Web applications and Provide support for system/performance/user acceptance testing.
- Maintain source code version using TFS.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.Net, .Net Framework 4.0, AJAX, ADO.Net, WCF, WEB Services, SQL Server 2010, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), VSS, IIS.
Confidential, Camden, NJ
Sr. .Net Developer
- Worked with the business users to translate business needs into technical requirements and designs. Prepared Architecture document, High Level Design document and Detailed Design document with UML diagrams for each major component within the POS.
- Designed the solution by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Design Patterns. Design and developed cross-cutting components for Caching, Logging, Exception Handling and Mailing functionalities.
- Development and Implementation of the ASP.Net Web Forms application using C# and WCF Web services.
- Developed stored procedures for SQL Server 2008 R2 database. Unit testing and providing recommendations.
- Developed Visual Studio projects for load testing of Web applications and WCF Web Services.
- Developed Management Reports for the application using Crystal Reports for Web and developed features to export the report into various formats such as Excel, PDF and HTML.
- Performed Code Reviews to verify best practices have been followed by team members. Support deployment team for configuring and the deploying the POS.
- Extensively worked on onsite and offshore development model by Implementing and handling high priority Change requests and defects at on site.
- Taken all precautions to protect from SQL Injection and malicious code entry by using appropriate validation controls, stored procedures and proper database objects.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Coordinated with business users for Requirement gathering (development / new enhancements). Requirement Analysis and design development approach. Developed complex Web forms and business components using VS.Net, ASP.Net and C#. Encapsulated all data logic into Stored Procedures, and eliminated all direct SQL calls and created triggers using SQL for SQL Server 2005.
- Developed Reports for the application using Crystal Reports. Perform unit testing of the reports. Publish the reports to the users.
Environment: VisualStudio.Net 2005, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, WEB Services, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), XML, CSS, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office Excel and Word, IIS.
Confidential (CRA) includes the Clearance, Coverage, Quote Handling, Security, Entitlement, Rating, Profiles, and Endorsements etc.
- Performed modeling of the business and Object Oriented (OO) application using the (UML/Rational Rose). This involved the creation of Use-case diagram, Sequence/Flow diagrams, Class diagrams etc. Involved in process management using Agile with Scrum.
- Involved in development of GUI interfaces design and development for displaying and printing reports. Encapsulated all data logic into Stored Procedures, and eliminated all direct SQL calls and created triggers using SQL for SQL Server 2005 database.
- Developed various Drilldown, Grouping, and Cross-tab reports using Crystal Reports 9.0 depending on the business requirement. Developed SQL scripts in SQL Server 2005/7.0 for communication with Crystal Reports.
- Worked in ASP.Net Web Forms, C#, Web services, ASP.Net applications, ASP.Net caching features, configuring ASP.Net optimizations, securing ASP.Net Web application.
- Developed Web-Services, using XML schemas standards and developed the prototype using XML Web service (SOAP) for data transfer over the HTTP Network which facilitates user to create and view favorites. Involved in developing and optimizing ASP Pages for performance and best coding practice.
- Handled the integration of different modules and supported embedded team in various issues. Managed version control and made builds for every release using Install Shield.
Environment: VisualStudio.Net 2005, C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, ADO.Net, WEB Services, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), XML, CSS, Microsoft Office Excel and Word, IIS.
- Involved in Business requirement for the project, and translating these into functional Specification. Design and Developed Web n-tier middleware applications using .Net Framework (Visual STUDIO.Net, C#, ASP.Net and VB.Net), ADO.Net with SQL Server database.
- Used Dataset Objects to get the data in XML format and transport the file using SOAP and used XML/XSLT to transform it before presenting to the Client. Developed and implemented ActiveX, DLLs, COM/DCOM components using Visual Basic and C#.
- Involved in developing the reports for the management using Crystal report.
- Involved in Full Life Cycle Development (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project, strategic consulting; code writing; setting project deliverables; and managing complex development schedules and tasks.
- MS-SQL database connectivity using ADO.Net. Encapsulated all data logic into Stored Procedures, and eliminated all direct SQL calls and created triggers using SQL and PL/SQL for SQL Server 2000/7.0 database.
- Developed complex Win forms And Web forms and business components using VS.Net, ASP.Net and C#.
Environment: VisualStudio.Net 1.0, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, WEB Services, SQL Server 2000, XML, CSS, Crystal Report, IIS.