OBJECTIVE:Highly Competent Self - starter and team player pursuing a position in Software design or IT field where my team skills, problem solving abilities and technical knowledge can be developed to further my understanding of the industry.
- IT experience around 7 years with AGILESCRUM and Waterfall and heavy involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 ), ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, EF, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML,DOM, XSL, XSLT,.NET REMOTING, HTML 5, Java Script, VB Script, Visual Studio.Net 2012/ 2010/2008/2005 , AJAX, ADO.Net, XML.
- Extensive knowledge of applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for modeling a system with concepts Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports creating ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Accustomed in developing Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.Net) application development.
- Highly Knowledgeable in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 in implementing Model, View And Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods etc,.
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of ASP.NET AJAX and JQuery.
- Proficient in State Management Techniques, Performance, Security, Reusability, Rich User Interface, by using ASP.NET and C# features.
- Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework Database Model first and performance tuning in EF.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them
- Well-versed with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Adept in creating web based application using technologies like Classic ASP, AJAX Toolkit, JAVA Script, XML, HTML and DHTML.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL with databases like SQL Server 2012/ 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Proficient in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010/2008 and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Extensive working experience in unit, integration and performance testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML,XDOCUMENT,XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: Winforms,WPF
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , Sql Server Management Studio,Expression Blend(4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 ,MSAccess 2010/2007/2003 ,Oracle 9i/8i , Netezza Database & IBM DB2.
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ,MSMQ, Web Services,Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Paribas, NY
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Created WCF, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sessioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Utilized LINQ technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4.0 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Implemented Database First EDMX and used Linq to Entities to massage the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2012 used ADO.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Created Typed and Untyped Faults to handled exceptions in WCF SOAP services.
- Extensively used Data contract Serializer and JSON Serilaizer in WCF SOAP based request
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Environment: VisualStudio2012, C#, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, WCF, Entity Frame Work 6.0, Java Script, JQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2012, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Also leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2005 for accessing the database.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net 3.0.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better deign time experience.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Interacted with the end-users to identify business requirements and gather the requirements for business logic fulfillment. Analysis and coding of the application
- Defined an object oriented business model employing UML for business process analysis using Enterprise Architect
- Developed various entity relationship diagrams depicting interaction and business logic
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C# .NET for the code behind modules
- Used Win forms, for User interface to create accordion like visible areas for each comparison area. This will allow the user to create many comparison sheets, each with unlimited number of devices for comparison.
- Responsible for creating Reports in Crystal Reports and to deploy and solving any issues
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers using PL/SQL and used accordingly.
- Developed Data access assemblies in C# and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (java) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Created Custom Validation Controls for validating the data in the User Control and used ASP.NET Validation Controls for server side validation and Java Script for client side validation
- Implemented Role based authorization and Form based authentication
- Used ADO.NET components like Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader and binded data to Grid View and Details View.
- Used AJAX coding techniques to update parts of a web page.
- Involved in migrating the application from Access Database to Oracle 10g
- Created a Web service to transfer data from the application to CABS via WPI web services
- Managed Application and Session State. Serialized objects for the purpose of maintaining state within the web application.
- Used the .NET Framework class library programmed in C#.NET throughout the application for developing Web Forms
- Proficient in developing database objects like queries, stored procedures, Packages, PL/SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Tables and Package Cursors.
- Created different reports helped in analyzing perform counters using Crystal Reports.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005/2008, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5,C++,ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#.NET, VB.Net, Web Forms, Server Controls, Crystal Reports.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Web Services, WCF, LINQ.
Confidential, Bradenton, FL
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.NET 2.0&C# .NET using .NET Framework 2.0
- Developed the application Framework in ASP.NET 2.0 primarily using C#.NET with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies
- Extensively used C#.NET to develop server side event handling and components to handle business process.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool (WAT) to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET 2.0Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and MasterPages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used the ASP.NET State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the pages transactions, where Session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Used the ADO.NET data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Created Data tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the transactions in and out of the database using SQL server 2000.
- Created a Data Access Layer using C# to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Performed NUnit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version control.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000 Server, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2005.