- Around 7+ years of professional experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance in Client-Server / N-Tier environment using C#, ASP.NET, IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, Web Services, Windows Forms, HTML.
- Expertise in Windows Based Application Development and Web Application Development.
- Experienced in Requirements gathering, analysis, design using UML for creation of use cases, work flows, data flow diagrams using MS VISIO, Rational Rose.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Implemented applications using Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Model-View-Presenter (MVP).
- Extensive front end and backend development experience working with .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008.
- Proficient in Object oriented analysis and design practices, object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams and class diagrams using UML.
- Proficient with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Extensive involvement in all stages of System Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Requirements, Logical and Physical Architectural Modeling, Design, Development, Implementation and Support.
- Good experience in developing database programs like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Packages andimplementation scripts (Batch Scripts)on PL SQL & T-SQL using Oracle 8i/9i/10g and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Experience in creating Server Controls, User Controls, Validation Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET control Library.
- Experienced in implementing Securities like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based & Window-based authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Version Control: TFS Team Suite, VSS, ClearCase, PVCS
- Highly proficient in working with users to gather requirements (Good Listener) and analyze them.
- Good team player and communicator with interpersonal and presentation skills.
M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications)
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN Feb 2011 -Present Application Developer
Confidential is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.2 trillion in assets. TCM Compliance Project is Bringing Information Services and Technology Enterprise Services into Compliance with the Technology Change Management (TCM) Policy. Creation of new TCM Policy identified requirements around testing that are not addressed within existing Enterprise Change Management, Information Services or Technology Enterprise Services processes. Developed processes to load data and generated reports for business improvement purpose, business analysis and performance analysis which results to customer satisfaction and providing information to customers in flexible and easy way. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy all the customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
- Designed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Daily stand up meetings to discuss the status of the work and weekly status reports(Agile).
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.
- Implemented web services using WCF to retrieve data from different database servers and to create the employee details in a format required by the company.
- Extensively implemented DataGrids for displaying data, User Controls for detail view, and editable DataGrids for data manipulation in the presentation layer using HTML Server Controls and C# 3.0.
- Created the Data Contracts, Message Contracts and Fault Contracts in WCF Services.
- Created assemblies in C# that wrapped the business logic.
- Used AJAX coding techniques to update parts of a web page.
- Worked with JSON objects and effectively used knockout scripts on objects in presentation layer.
- Deep understanding of relational database concepts with extensive experience in design, creation, normalization, programming (TSQL, complex queries using joins, stored procedures, triggers, views etc. SQL Server 2008 SSIS, SSRS). Also worked with LINQ.
- Used DB Project, have written DB Migration Scripts.
- Developed, Configured and Consumed Web services in C#.net using WCF.
- Highly skilled in web application development using Active Server Pages under both ASP.Net and ASP 3.5Developed transactional data access components in C# and .Net using ADO.Net.
- Worked on generating dynamic PDFs and SSRS reports.
- Automation to Excel permits you to perform actions such as creating a new workbook, adding data to the workbook, or creating charts..
- Meeting Complete requirement analysis and all phases of development (SDLC).
- .NET Compact Framework / .NET Windows Forms Custom Controls Well versed in object oriented design with software families that span windows forms, and web environments.
- Used TFS for version control.
Environment: MS Visio, Agile, .NET 3.5, C# 3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, TSQL, SQL Server 2008, HTML, LINQ, SSIS, SSRS, Web Services, WCF, JQuery, XML, XSD, XSLT, Excel Automation, Ajax, IIS 7.0, Windows Server 2008, TFS.
Confidential, New York, NY April 2010- Jan 2011 Project: Insurance Certificates Tracking / Issuing. Role: Sr .Net developer
Confidential is an integrated risk management services provider and the industry leader in risk, insurance and business process automation technology. Developed web sites to automate the request, routing and processing of certificate holder distribution and agreements by automatically generating insurance certificates and automate renewal of outgoing certificates.
- Gathered user requirements by interacting with users and prepared Software Requirements Specification (SRS) and other supporting documents.
- Involved in designing and development of UI & ASP.Net pages (Web Forms) after interacting with users for requirements.
- Designed WCF Services for file transfer, decrypt, decompress and relocate.
- Used AJAX controls to dynamically render the content on web pages developed using C# 3.0.
- WCF service is hosted manually to provide multiple end points.
- Developed Web Services for retrieving product data (using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI).
- Created Web services and WCF for automatic fund transfer.
- Implemented Data access layer (DAL) using ADO.NET with SQL server 2005 by creating Functions, Triggers and Stored Procedures in T-SQL.
- Designed and wrote stored procedures, Triggers, Functions and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages in SQL Server 2005.
- Used Validation controls to validate the input data.
- Client side validation of pages done in jQuery and validation controls like Required Field, Range, Custom and Compare Validate were incorporated for server side validation
- Involved in Database Design of the application, creating complex queries, tables and indexes.
- Performed Query Optimization using SQL Server Query Execution Plan Analysis.
- Prepared different types of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C# 3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, AJAX, WCF, jQuery, Web Services, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Windows, TFS, IIS.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ Sep 2009- Mar 2010 Project: Secure Electronic Data transfer Role: Sr .Net developer
Confidentialis a global American pharmaceutical medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturer. The Secure Electronic Data Transfer application allows their worldwide clients to securely transfer patient data files from their location to this server.
- Involved in requirement gathering, database design, n-Tier Application development, User Interface, Business Layer, Rule Engine, Data Layer, Reports, XML Wrappers to manage and pass XML across modules, Web Services, Workflow Development, system integration and Build process.
- Agile methodology used for faster and iterative software development.
- Daily stand up meetings to discuss the status of the work and weekly status reports (Agile).
- Implementation of Test driven development (TDD) approach to ensure quality and minimal bug/defects inherited software solutions
- Database design, writing stored procedures, functions, views and triggers. (PL-SQL) on ORACLE 10g.
- MVC Design Pattern followed for application development.
- XML extensively used for data passing between modules and applications
- Developed PDF and Excel based reports using Active reports 3.0.
- C#.Net 3.0 and ASP.NET 3.5 used for system development.
- Developed Web Services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for integration with other systems.
- Created and consumed services using WCF, C# to generate and e-mail those reports to the requested user.
- Developed Custom User and Web Controls. (Validation, Status Bar, Grid Control)
- Windows Workflow foundation (WWF) to manage the flow of application.
- Business Rule Engine (BRE) to manage all the rules. Scalable to support other third party rule engines like Inrule.
- Creation of COM (dll) that can be exposed to some legacy applications to get illustration details from current system.
- Used COM components and WPF components to develop rich client applications.
- Used Factory Design Patterns to ease the development and make the system modular.
- Used Enterprise library for Logging, Caching, Database and Exception handling Application handling blocks.
- Managed Build process from Development, testing till staging.
- Writing builds script for code deployment.
- VSS was used for Version control.
Confidential, NY Nov 2008- Aug 2009 .NET Developer Overture Financial System The trading floors to look at the historical portfolio data and market pricing data in accordance with the compliance issues use this application. Different fixed income products like Bonds, CDS, and Loans can be monitored and various companies are given an internal rating based on that. Various types of swaps and relative value analysis are performed to give a better analytics for these fixed income products.
- My responsibilities include working with the business analyst team to gather the requirements and design the application based on the needs.
- Providing the detailed design to accomplish the requirements using UML Modeling.
- Worked with Cascading Style Sheets to present the XML Data on Web Pages
- Re-designed the existing Calculator Algorithms for Insurance Illustrations to improve their performance and was succeed improve the performance up to 50% faster.
- Worked with Web Content Management System.
- Worked with Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) to do automated dump the results into Excel, Word etc. Also worked extensively with VBA, Macros for Excel Models.
- Implemented basic application framework for all the plug-ins to work seamlessly.
- Designed and implemented the interfaces between disparate systems
- Involved in all the phases such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing (Unit & Regression) and Deployment for the Desktop as well as the Web Versions.
- Involved in each and every enhancement and maintenance tasks in this project and had over all command on all the modules of the project.
- Used AJAX to speed up the process on Web Controller during loading of Calculator Results on the Web Pages. Worked with Web Server Controls.
- To generate the reports, used third party software Crystal Reports and its tools.
- Designed and developed most of the UI Screens, Calculators, Desk Top Controller with extensive usage of XML, XSLT, Binary File Operations and all the latest .NET features such as Delegates. Used Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes in C#.NET 2.0 for most of the calculators.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, C#.Net 2.0, ASP.Net 2.0, HTML, CSS, XML, VSTO, AJAX, SQL Server 2005, jQuery, Crystal Reports, XSLT, Windows Server 2003.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA Nov 2007 - Oct 2008 Project: Sales Forecasting & Budgeting System Role: .Net developer Confidential is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies. Sales Forecasting and Budgeting System, is a strategic planning and management system that is usedextensively in Confidential to track the potential growth of the business in various divisions.
- Study, understand and analyze the project requirements. Designed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Developed rich user interface (UI) using ASP.NET 2.0, C#, Web Forms, User Controls, Server Controls along with AJAX Controls Toolkit.
- Designed and developed various interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET and XML.
- Created XML Web Services using C#, .NET and consumed to perform the sales forecasting functionality.
- Implemented Caching, Exception and Custom Error Handling using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports.
- Written Stored Procedures, Functions using PL/SQL in ORACLE 9i.
- Performed unit testing of the modules implemented by using C# and NUnit testing Framework.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support of the application by troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
- Provided user support and business activities support to the management and various stake holders by giving demonstrations and conducting training sessions.
Environment: :C#, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, Crystal Reports, AJAX Control Toolkit, XML, Web Services, Visual Studio .Net 2005, NUnit testing Framework, Oracle 9i, Visual Source Safe, MS Visio.
Confidential, Mumbai Jan 2006- Sep 2007 Role: .Net Developer Call Reporter is a web-based application that's developed to assist UPL India Ltd in handling Fertilizer/Pesticide Business activities like Call Management, Dealers Management, Management Information System and Mail services. Around 100 reports which are being spooled to Excel / Word formats and send on-line. Data entry can be done using formatted excel sheet and can be uploaded to the server. Responsibilities
- Involved in development of program specifications, designing templates for the ASP.NET web application.
- Implementation of Call Management and Dealers Management Registration Modules.
- Written Test Cases for each functionality based on Product functional specification.
- Installing the product at various client sites and obtained results from the users about the product and made any changes to the product if necessary.
- Implementation of testing (Black Box and White Box Testing).
- Uploading the everyday work, database to test server.
- Sending status report to client daily
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, HTML/DHTML, CSS, SQL.
Confidential Mar 2005 - Dec 2005 India Flexi Report Manager
The Flexi Report Manager is developed for the Profile Branch Users in order to generate the report as per his requirements, and this tool helps them to retrieve the information about the customer. This system enables the user to generate a flexible report as per his requirements. Application provides the user list of tables and the field names of the tables on any given condition and in any order . Responsibilities:
- Developed ASPX pages using ASP.NET 1.1 web form controls
- Deployed ASP.Net web site on web server.
- Wrote Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2000.
- Involved in creating of reports using Crystal Reports.
- Extensively used Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Grid, Data List, Data Repeater and Data Reader for binding data from database to the various web forms in ADO. Net
- Developed the NANT Scripts for Building & Deploying the Application for Test and Production Servers
Environment: .Net, ASP.NET,SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET, Visual Source Safe, NANT, Windows XP, Windows 2003.