- 17 years of experience in all aspects of software development of which 9 years consulting.
- Worked end to end with stakeholders, managed onsite and remote teams in structured and unstructured environments to deliver cost effective solutions on time.
- Full Stack experience in Microsoft stack with vast portfolio of work in B2B, B2C, product management, batch processing, windows / web / mobile based application development, database engineering, business intelligence, ETL, data - warehouse, reporting, analytics, decision analytics, automation and security.
- SCRUM Master (Agile / Agile Kanban), leading in all phases of creating software products.
- Experience with cloud production deployment and to load balanced servers in web farm. Communicated with hosting providers, followed updates on system health and troubleshoot issues.
- Secured applications using programmatic security using certificates, token validations, encryption, serialization and non-programmatic security using web servers, application configurations, network, ACL and firewall based security.
- Worked with networking teams for cloud migrations and to establish firewall rules, router ACL’s and timely upgrades.
- Troubleshooting / Refactoring / Testing at each layer of the solution to improve performance. Solution involves Hardware, Hosting Environment, User Interface, Webservices, Business Logic Layer, Data Layer and Database.
- Used and built products offered as IAAS, PAAS, IAC and SAAS.
- Quick learn, implement new languages, tools and frameworks. Reverse engineer systems and draw assumptions to drive the requirements.
- A technology Integrator who plays with new software tools and frameworks on regular basis to get an understanding of variety that different brains and companies have to offer.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MSIL, ASP, Visual Basic 6, PHP, C/C++, Powershell, Java
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2015/2013/2010/2008/2005/2003, Eclipse, Net Beans.
Test Monitoring: Selenium, nUnit, jUnit, JMeter, Browser Developer Tools, IE, Chrome, Firebug, Fiddler, Wireshark, YSlow, Dynatrace, Gomez, Appdynamics, New Relic
Microsoft Technologies: .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 /4.6, ASP.Net MVC 2/3/4/5, Work Flows (WF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), PRISM, Multithreading with Task Parallel Library (TPL), Active Directory using LDAP Protocol, Active Directory using Powershell, Microsoft Enterprise Library (logging, Data Access, Accessors, Unity, Dependency injection), Windows Services, ADO.Net, App Fabric, Azure Cloud Services, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Data Factory, Microservices, Docker container, Azure Data Lake.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JDBC, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, Spring MVC / Boot /Batch, Scala
Webservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WEPAPI, WEBAPI 2, SOAP, REST, ODATA, Oracle Service Bus, Azure Service Bus, Mule ESB
Patterns: ESB, SOA, Gang of Four (GoF), ETL, MVC, Data Warehouse, SOLID, Front Office and Back Office.
Peripheral Tools and Technologies: Sharp SNMP, Log4Net, Log4J, Infragistics / Telerik / Syncfusion / KendoUI Controls / NuGet packages, Resharper, Code Analysis, XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT, XQUERY, OAuth, AuthZ, AuthN, SAML, ODP.Net, SoapUI, Altova XML Spy, Ironspeed, WAMP2Server, Splunk, SPL, Rule Engines, Ultipro API, Avature, Smarty Streets, Credit Card Updates through Litle Batches, Amazon Cloud Services, AWS, Elasticsearch, MSMQ, CAMC Message Queue, Biztalk Message Queue, Azure Message Queue, Azure Service Bus Queues
ORM: LINQ, nHibernate, Entity Framework, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, Toad, MongoDB, NoSQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Server 2016/2012/2008/2005/2000, MS Access, TSQL, PL/SQL, TSQL with XML and XQuery, package, stored procedures, functions, triggers, CTE, cursors, table constraints, indexes, views, performance tuning, query optimization, SQL Server Profiler and SQL Server Administration
Reporting & Analytics: Crystal Reports 7.5 / 8 / 9 / 11, DevExpress 7.1, MS Access, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Tableau, SpreadSheetLight, Periscope, Geckoboard, Google Analytics, Omniture, Big Data
ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS), Pentaho Kettle
Content Management Systems (CMS): Sitefinity CMS, Ektron CMS400.Net., DotNetNuke, Kentico, Sharepoint with webparts
Modelling, UML: Rational Rose, Visio, Enterprise Architect, ERWIN Data Modeler, MS Word, Powerpoint
Batch, Scheduling: ControlM 6.3.01 & 8, Mirth, Autosys, Task Scheduler, SQL Server Agent
Build and Deploy: TeamCity, Octopus, nANT, JIRA Bamboo, Cruise Control.Net, DubDubDeploy, MSBuild, Roslyn, Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Project Management: AGILE (SCRUM / KANBAN), StandUps, Sprint, WhiteBoard, Backlog grooming, user story telling session, use cases, test cases retrospective meeting, Sprint review, Serena TeamTrack, Rally, Trello, JIRA (Agile, Bug, Issue, Project Tracking and Management), Requirement Document
Source Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Serena Dimensions, Subversion (SVN), Rational Clear Case, Visual Source Safe 8
ERP CRM: Irdeto IBS, Ecommerce
Senior IT Consultant
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Create and maintain product roadmap. Establish the new DFS product Architecture using ASP.Net MVC 5, WebAPI 2, JQuery, JQuery Mobile,.CSS 3, HTML 5.
- Architected Azure SQL Data Warehouse to load data through Azure Data Factory Pipeline.
- Conduct code reviews to make sure overall product is in compliance.
- Database Administration, Migration, optimization and performance tuning. Reduced imports time to under 15 seconds from over a minute. Reduced time on search queries and transactions.
- Plan, analyze performance, bug fixes, addition of new features and data endpoints through REST ODATA interfaces to serve individual customer needs.
- Create reports and dashboards using SSRS and third party API consumption using SSIS.
- Analyze and perform bug fixes on older DFS system using MSIL Assembly Language as source code is not available being a purchased product.
Environment: ASP.Net MVC5, C#, WebAPI 2, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, HTML 5, CSS 3, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012 / 2016, SSRS, SSIS, MSIL .Net Assembly / Intermediate Language, Enterprise Architect EA, Visio for Network Diagrams.
Senior IT Consultant
Confidential, Denver CO
- Reverse engineered and understood most parts of the system in a very short span of time and shared the knowledge with the team increasing team productivity.
- Mentor the team on day to day tasks and explain on how to align to the architecture.
- Help on-board new developers up-to speed.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Migrate all the infrastructure to cloud.
- Architect and develop application flows for new federal reporting requirements.
- Fix the financial module involving payments, adjustments, claims and recoveries with PL/SQL, ASP.Net, VB.Net.
- Design and Code SSRS / SpreadSheetLight Reports with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Create WCF services to Integrate third party API’s such as SmartyStreets, OIM, etc.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, WCF web services, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Toad, TFS, Agile, ERWIN Data Modeler.
Senior IT Consultant
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Analyzed and provided an in-house solution on Sharepoint cloud integration using Office365 Claims based authentication with a new Mobile site using Sharepoint resources.
- Manage Lease Portal and ePM which are built in Sharepoint 2007 with webparts.
- Migrate, enhance SSRS/SSIS reports packages along with upgrading server
Environment: C#, Sharepoint 2007/Online, webparts, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSRS, SSIS.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Batch Job Architect, Lead Developer
- Projects Account Updater - update credit card info from external company Litle, Batch Data Uploads and Reporting, Complaint Tracker, Credit Alerts and Credit Monitoring, BigInt Project.
- Architect, Lead the implementation of batch jobs for Control M and Splunk.
- Develop data states from websites and database in ASP.Net, C#, MVC4, WebAPI, SQL Server.
- Running benchmarks to test load, scalability and performance to reduce job running times.
- Automated tests, create tools to generate mock data based on data states in application.
- Stay compliant with company’s yearly trainings and sessions including- Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA) Fair Credit Reporting Act Awareness Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) Credit Basics Security Fundamentals Consumer Compliance: Dispute Resolution Requirements Consumer Compliance: Consumer Disclosure Requirements Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices(UDAAP) for Consumer Services Confidential Global Anti-Corruption Training
Environment: BMC Control M 6.3.01/8 with heavy use of Multithreading, Splunk, SPL, ASP.Net, C#, MVC4, WebAPI, Web Services SQL Server 2008, Serena TeamTrack, Serena Dimensions, Rally Agile Tool, TFS, AGILE (SCRUM), Task Parallel Library (TPL).
Confidential, Segundo, CA
Project Lead Developer, Web and Infrastructure Architect
- Delivered multiple projects every year managing a team of 22 techs.
- Conduct Technical Interviews and build team.
- Establish Architecture and create project prototypes / POC. Architect all applications to serve 9 Confidential Latin American countries with single source code, Architect data-warehouse.
- Manage projects, roadmap, mentor the team, conduct daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, user story telling session, retrospective meeting, sprint review and demos.
- Release Management, CI, manage infrastructure.
Environment: ASP.NET, MVC 2/3/4, C#, VB.Net, SQL Server 2008 SSIS SSRS, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Subversion Source Control, TeamCity, Octopus, JIRA Bamboo, DotNetNuke, Sitefinity CMS, Ektron CMS, Infragistics, Telerik, nHibernate, Nolics.Net 2005, Enterprise Library App Fabric, Log4Net, SharpSNMPlib, nUnit, WORM, AGILE(SCRUM) StandUp Sprint, JQuery, JQuery Mobile.