- Adaptive and flexible in taking various roles and responsibilities when there was a need in the team.
- Demonstrated quick learning of various tools, technologies and processes when working on different systems or teams.
- Hands on experience in several architecture styles including Client/Server, Layered architecture, Component based architecture, Domain Driven, N - Tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in using SOLID principles for Object Oriented systems, conducting and participating in code reviews, awareness of best practices for the technology currently working on, following the framework design guidelines etc.
- High emphasis on quality of the deliverable and hands on experience in testing methods.
- Knowledge and awareness of several third party tools, technologies and frameworks that helps in deciding a right fit by matching the purpose (of a tool/technology) to our need.
- Development experience in several teams and projects and ensured delivery of a quality solutions on time.
- Hands on experience in several architecture styles including Client/Server, Layered architecture, Component based architecture, Domain Driven, N-Tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Understand the needs of multiple support groups and not just on implementing the business requirements of a problem.
- Follow clean code practices while implementing with as much emphasis on code readability as its functionality.
- Experience in working with top company projects which include Confidential.
- C#, .NET
- HTML, XML, JSON
- BizTalk Server, IBM MQ Series, CMS
- Visual Studio Unit Testing, Nunit
- Confidential SQL Server, LINQ
- ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC
- .NET web services, WCF, WebAPI
- TFS, CVS
- Agile Methodology
- Telerik & DevExpress Controls
- Entity Framework 6.0
- NInject, Unity Framework
- Exchange Server 2010 Web services
- Visual Studio 2010-2013, Ms-Build
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Performed various roles during the seven year tenure.
- Architected, designed and implemented various applications.
- Hands on experience in working on multiple migrations of various components of the stack from Classic ASP / VB implementation to moving it to the ASP.NET web forms based .NET system and hosting the entire stack in the cloud using Amazon Web Services.
- Created and hosted various Intranet application for immigration, Payroll & HR teams using ASP.NET Web Forms / MVC that communicate with SQL database through C# Assemblies, WCF and WEB API.
- Created various .NET windows Services.
- Worked extensively with DevExpress ASP.NET Ajax web controls.
- Developed variety of web user controls.
- Created various components which include logger, Mailer that can be plugged to any web or windows applications.
- Developed Confidential Office Add-Ins for Outlook and Excel.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Computer Programmer AnalystResponsibilities:
- Worked for Confidential XBOX team and involved in developing ASP.NET web pages using Telerik Web Ajax controls. Actively participated in SCRUM meetings and followed agile principles.
- Actively involved in maintaining and fixing bug that are related to Confidential XBOX forums.
- At Confidential I worked for Coin team and Gift card development team. Primarily involved in creating web service interface for various gift cards of various client which includes Green Dot Direct Connection (GDC), 5/3 rd bank, CVS pharmacy, RBS Lynk.
- Developed windows form interface for simulating the POSA unit testing with Web services from Desktop.
Senior Software Engineer / Team LeaderResponsibilities:
- Created a web based tool at Confidential for facilitating toll free information exchange between various mobile providers and MCI world com using ASP.NET, Biztalk and IBM MQ series.
- Performed the role of a Senior Software Engineer in developing the AER Reconcilation process using .NET windows services.
- Performed the role of a Lead in migrating the Provisioning System from ASP to .NET 2.0.
- Explored various new features with SQL Server 2000 which includes XML feature.
- Worked on several projects starting from requirements gathering to providing documentation, deployment and maintenance.
- Worked on R&D department and did various study and prototypes of Confidential .NET 1.0 web applications before recommending to other development teams.
- Participated from the requirement phase to deployment and testing phase of Timesheet application for Confidential .
- Handled projects from offshore for Confidential
- Worked on SERAS (SSI Employees Resource Allocation System) using ASP.NET beta version. This project served as base of other teams to use as startup for their projects or migrating projects from classic asp to .NET environments.