- 20+ years experience in design, analysis, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of business applications using N - tier architecture with C#.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, VB.NET, Web Services, .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 framework.
- Experienced in all phases of the SDLC.
- Excellent n-tier architecture client/server and web development skills.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design principles.
- Mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Complete problem solving abilities and communication skills.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET,
Databases: MS SQL Server
Web Servers: MS IIS
Operating Systems: Windows Server
Source Control Systems: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server
Senior Software Engineer / ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Designed, architected, and developed Cincom’s web-based CRM application, Cincom Acquire Express.
- Developed a .NET class library to provide easy access to popular CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and salesforce.com.
- Integrated Cincom’s configuration software with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and salesforce.com.
- Developed the web-based user interface of Cincom’s document generator application.
- Developed complex web-based partner relationship management system for resellers, distributors, and agents. The product originated as a client-server suite and evolved into a thin-client N-tier web product.
- Primary support analyst for development team in writing SQL statements.
- Designed, developed, and maintained COBOL source code generators, and repository database of data/process models.
- Developed SQL prototype of Cincom’s ERP product. Coordinated and provided technical support for performance test team.
- Developed and maintained business management information systems of Cincom’s ERP product.
Senior Software EngineerResponsibilities:
- Designed and developed the user interface of a complex, web-based process management system.
- Designed a dynamic and flexible user interface that adapted to the differing requirements for customers in over 15 states.
- Designed the interface security model to allow staff to define the user interface at the group level, since access to certain functionality was strictly controlled by job function.
- Developed custom paging logic to dramatically improve display performance while viewing extremely large numbers of records.
- Integrated Microsoft’s Reporting Services to provide end-user level reporting functionality.
- Defined Data Transformation Services packages to extract data for submission to state reporting applications.
- Managed the build system to create over 15 different versions of the product customized at the state level.
- Application was cross-platform, supporting both Windows and Macintosh clients.