- Over 15 years using the best practices and industry standards to design, develop, and deploy multitier, cross platforms, and transactional Web and Windows software systems to meet fast changing business mandates.
- Extensive experiences in software development lifecycle and quality assurance techniques.
- Strong programming experiences using .Net Core, ASP.Net 4.0/4.5, C#, Entity Framework Core/6/5, MVC 5, AngularJS, Angular 2, Linq, jQuery, CSS, MSMQ, WCF, WPF, T - SQL, XML/XSLT.
- Keep up to date with advances in software development methodologies and technologies, with a particular focus on full stack REST .Net Web frameworks.
Language: .Net Core, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, C# 5/6, MVC 5, ASP.Net, Linq, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS 1/2, Java Scripting, CSS, MSMQ, WCF, WPF, XML/XSLT, SSRS.
Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008, excellent skill in T-SQL.
Tools and Methodologies: VS 2015/2013/2012, REST, Agile Scrum, SOLID
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Using Microsoft .Net framework 4.6, C#, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, Linq, and Bootstrap to create a SAAS system for reverse mortgage management applications, it includes apply SOLID principle to the architecture design of the system, data layer, business layer, API, and UI layer multitier system implementation.
Programmer Analyst II
- Used Agile software development process to translate business requirements into specific systems, applications, and data process, designed and developed web API, Web services, MSMQ, WCF, WPF and windows solutions for complex case management to meet fast changing mandates.
- Designed and developed multitier, cross platforms browardclerk.org website to facilitate public and private case information as well as payment transaction process API with Wels Fargo CyberSource transaction processor using C# 5, .Net framework 4.5, Entity Framework 6, MVC 5, AngularJS 2, jQuery, JSON, CSS, HTML 5.
- Designed and implemented integration system for Clerk’s new case management system using Microsoft .Net framework 4.5, MSMQ, WPF, WCF, SQL Reporting Services, and Web services. It successfully help case information migrate from legacy system to Microsoft SQL server based case management system.
- Designed and developed E-Filing interface system using Microsoft .Net technologies including Web services, XML, WCF, WPF.
Senior Consultant, IT Manager
- Provided vision and leadership in IT department, contributed to the business strategy and planning process.
- Accountable for overall coordination of technology initiatives for business units.
- Redefined the objects and strategies of software development, lead a develop team to build efficient and powerful enterprise solutions, integrated IVR Voice application into existing web service system using COM+, XML, XSL, and Voice XML, developed an email campaign marketing software system to effectively market the multi-functional company using VB 6.0 and CDO, built a complex reporting system using SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services.
- Provided superb services to the firm, designed and developed high quality software in timely fashion.
- Used the Software Development Process methodology to redesign the system architecture, applied reverse engineering methods to model the existing system, and created higher quality software using Microsoft Visual Modeler, OOD/OOP, VB COM, RAD Tools, ASP, XML/XSLT, Java Script, and SQL Server 2000 under Widows 2000.
Supervisor of E-Commerce System Development
- used Microsoft .Net, COM+ technologies, and created a prototype of a new E-commerce system to provide business solutions, which included redefining business rules to meet business goals, integrating system architecture analysis and design, technology infrastructure, and cost analysis. It has helped Levenger to make mission critical decisions in order to be a truly successful company. mentor team members, supervision 4 developers to design, implement and deploy the Levenger.com e-commerce system including architecture design, database modeling, database design, and implementation using Unified Software Process, MTS/MSMQ, COM/DCOM, ADO, CDO, VC++/C++, VB 6.0, XML/XSLT, ASP, Remote Scripting, Java Script and Dynamic HTML. The system has the internet/intranet, interface between web services and HP3000 legacy system, fully automated collaborative email campaign software, marketing tracking tools, and content management capabilities.
Confidential, Plantation, FL
Software Development Engineer and SQL Server DBA
- Developed one of the pioneers of Internet multimedia service systems for singles community using HTML, C++, and SQL under Netscape Commerce Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Windows NT. This work includes system setup and configuration, network management, database design, analysis, and optimization.