Confidential, Houston, Texas
Architecture and Development Expert Consultant
- Architected oilfield monitoring and analysis system using UML 2.5 with Database extensions with Enterprise Architect modeling tool
- Advisor to Group Architect in architecting new systems
- Automated code generation from UML diagrams
- Development of mobile and desktop Razor ASP.NET Web Applications with C#
- Use of Visual Studio with a distributed multinational team
- Development of Windows Services with C#
- Used Team Foundation Server in a large group for source control, code reviews, and automated builds.
- High - speed data imports to Automsoft RAPID, Canary Labs, and Proficy Data Historians.
- Devised SQL Server bulk import design which led to 20x speedup over existing system
- Prototype of Python application on Google App Engine for oilfield map integration
- Exposure to cutting-edge oilfield stimulation technology and software
- Safety training and numerous safety certificates for well site field work
- Presented new technology solutions for evaluation by other departments.
- Created architecture, high level design, low level design, test case, and user guide documentation for new software
Architecture and Development Consultant
- Architected new applications for multi-country portal management system
- Worked directly with Software Architects in designing new database systems for call tracking
- Development and Support of Groovy on Grails content management application for mobile web portal with cloud deployment model.
- Development of several Python prototypes on Google App Engine with Google Data Store backend system
- Designed and developed Java J2EE system running on JBoss, backed by PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle, with B2E systems written in GWT.
- Wrote detailed Apache mod rewrite configurations for mobile device header enrichment of User-Agent and Vodafone-specific device headers.
- Integrated backend services to front-end applications in iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone for various country markets.
- Implemented REST protocols to connect to application servers to authentication, authorization, age verification, content, video, billing, and game services.
- 24x7 4th-level support responsibilities for emergency software patches in coordination with operations and country delivery teams.
Confidential, League City, TX
President and CTO
- Architected new model for secure corporate microwave intranet with shared retail wireless using proprietary in-house router software.
- Performed site surveys with tower climber team and wireless engineer to determine best-shot wireless connections and frequency management.
- Created physical and network-layer design proposals for 3-40 node state-spanning point-to-point and multi-subscriber layouts.
- Constructed financial models of proposed networks with financing options, revenue share possibilities, and ROI for both clients and internal networks.
- Architecture, patent filings and design for custom Linux-based router used in security-sensitive installations over wireless backhauls.
- Presented to bank executives in support of sales staff to win multi-million-dollar contracts for wireless services.
- Where necessary physically climbed towers, ran cables, punched connectors, installed and aimed backhaul antennas, troubleshooting of down or intermittent signals.
- Participated in regular meetings with CEO and board of directors to review financials, projects, market strategy, M&A, venture funding, and press releases.
Confidential, Houston, TX, USA
- Architected MS SQL Server and Sybase stored procedure data transformation system to migrate from legacy to Quorum gas management system.
- Architected new auction system to implement new FERC regulations in allocation and billing system in conjunction with gas accountants and pipeline engineers.
- Optimization of SCADA data uploads to reduce lag time and increase business visibility of real-time pipeline status for gas traders.
- Participated in financial audits of billing system with accountants including reconciliation of customer financial accounts, gas accounts, and pro-rata allocation.
- Obtained Oracle Certified PL/SQL Developer certification and created Oracle Financials reports for pipeline business managers.
- Designed and developed auction system in .NET for public gas capacity auctions for tradable points on the pipeline network.
- Support for gas commodity trading by providing real-time support of nomination jobs showing spot allocation of excess capacity at various points on the pipeline
- 24x7 4th-level support of nomination, allocation, and billing systems providing source code patches of C++ and Java systems to operations personnel.