- About 6 years of experience in the Information Technology industry and implementation in technologies like .NET Framework, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Visual Studio, .Net, ADO.Net, Win Forms, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, Office SharePoint Server 2010/2007 (MOSS), WSS 3.0, WPF, Kentico CMS etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Implemented security layers on the top of web services, Used API key authentication, and Used Encryption techniques to keep the configuration information more secured.
- Sr. Applications Developer with exceptional record of delivering cost effective, high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands. Extensive qualifications in all facets of information systems methodology from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training, quality review, and enhancement. Worked extensively with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience in working with version control tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), Gitlab Source Control.
- Extensive background in turning over the applications to Development, Certification and Production Environments (Including Unit Testing of modules).
- Extensive exposure in Database Design and Database Programming (Stored procedures, Triggers) using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle, DB2, Teradata.
- Extensive experience working in a variety of domains like Travel and Hospitality, Retail, Supply Chain, Product life cycle management, Engineering Services and web management.
- Excellent communication skills with strong background working directly with coworkers and clientele to identify business objectives and establish requirements.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards specified by the client.
- Have a strong background, communication skills, problem - solving skills and a Vision to see possibilities beyond the obvious.
Programming: C#.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Basic 6.0, HTML, XML, Silverlight, ASP.NET 3.0, Web Services, Java Script, JQuery, Kentico.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle, DB2 IBM, Teradata, Access 2013.
Methodology: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Agile-Scrum, Waterfall.
Reporting: SSRS Reporting Services, SQL Server Reporting Services basics.
Tools: TFS (Team Foundation Server), Confidential SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015, .Net Frameworks 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 and up, IIS (Internet Information Server), PLM Tradestone, PL SQL Developer for Oracle, IBM Data Management Studio, ESP to schedule batch jobs, Gitlab Misc. IIS7.0, Confidential Office 2003/2007/ 2010/2015.
SharePoint: SharePoint Server 2010, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), Custom Web Parts, Master Pages, Workflows, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, CAML, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath, Visio, Project, Active Directory, Central Administration
Sr. Developer II
Confidential, Irvine, LA
- Worked as a developer consultant for Confidential in highly Scrum/ Agile environment.
- Within 3 months from joining started conducting scrum meetings for a development team being Scrum Master, Got promoted to Technical Lead.
- Designed and implemented the solution for PBI's in product backlog.
- Did lead Sprint Retrospective, PBI Grooming and Spring Planning meetings for development team.
- Presented Sprint demos to the Confidential in Sprint Review meetings
- Extensively worked on accessibility automation for the entire website.
Environment: MVC, Angular JS, Web API's,Entity Framework (Code First Approach), C#, Typescript, Bootstrap CSS, LINQ, Confidential Azure SQL, Confidential OMS, Event Hub
Sr. Application Developer
Confidential, Walker, MI
- Worked with internal and external business customers as a technical liaison.
- Managed relationships with numerous business and technical clients during strategy and planning phases of applications.
- Analyzed corporate business processes to develop customized solutions, reduced costs, & improved performance within a given budget.
- Participated in planning meetings, analysis of development, test inspections, and other project meetings throughout the product life cycle.
- Developed business cases to implement process change and instructed clients on new processes and procedures.
- Conducted interviews, developed training materials, trained new developers and managed an offshore development & test team.
Environment: MVC, Entity Framework 6.0, Windows Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, Bootstrap CSS,XML, .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, AJAX, LINQ, TFS, JSON, Web API,SSRS, PL/SQL Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 IBM etc.
Sr. Web Developer
Confidential, Jenison, MI
- Worked on all phases of SDLC iterative model including requirement gathering, data analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of website.
- Developed various web sites by using following features of Kentico CMS - content management, E-commerce (Custom shopping cart), shipping options (UPS, USPS, FEDEX), payment gateways (Paypal, .NET authorization), social networking, online marketing, Intranet, portals & collaboration, web Parts, Visual studio Integration, custom tables, friendly URLs, newsletters, on-line forms, web development, security and various other features.
- Designed database for various web applications using SQL server and used gitlab for centralize database management.
- Effectively led a cross functional team of 4 members and demonstrated creativity, excellent communication skills and problem solving skills during various project works.
Environment: Kentico CMS,ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, XML, AJAX .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, LINQ, GitLab, SQL Server etc.
- Analyzed complex requirements in short time & explained them to team members.
- Involved as a direct point of contact between the clients and the business users.
- Prepared project plans within given deadline and accordingly managed testing Team, UI Team, and development team.
- Documented UTCD (Unit Test Case Documents), DPD (Deployment Document), RM & RN (Release Notes), HLD (Design Documents), SRS (Software Requirement Specification Documents).
- Created & Deployed Simple & Connectable Web Parts by using C# and SharePoint Object Model. POC on Opening PDF’s in browser, web parts like FAQ, checklist, profiles, navigation, and Image Viewer web part using JQuery.
- Implemented AJAX Web parts to avoid whole page refreshing.
- Customized MS office SharePoint Services 2007 navigation by using navigation controls.
- Deployed web parts with the help of single click solution package.
- Worked with visual studio .Net with C# and Share Point Object model for addition & customization of Portal.
- Reviewed test scenarios, test case document & defect resolving.
- Communicated effectively with cross functional team members of testing team, development team, project leads, technical architects, managers, module onsite coordinators for status and support.
- Analyzed requirement specification of systems and prioritized development efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and challenging concepts quickly and implemented them successfully.
- Exhibited excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making and presentation skills with ability to co-ordinate activities in a fast paced team environment.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills in a large team and contributed towards the team goals by working efficiently & effectively.
Environment: Sharepoint Object Model, ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, XML, AJAX .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, LINQ, GitLab, SQL Server, etc.