- Extensive experience in analyzing, designing, development and maintenance of web applications and SQL databases with good exposure to full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Designing Database and Tables, Object Oriented Programming, Code Review, Production Support, Maintenance and Testing.
- Expertise in working with .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6.1 Framework and Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 .
- Good knowledge on .net Generics, Collections, Exception Handling, Serialization, Threads and Tasks.
- Extensive experience in ASP .net, Asp .net MVC, C#, VB .net, Web API, Web API 2, WCF and Web Services.
- Expertise in working with Web Forms, MVC2.0, MVC3.0, MVC 4.0, MVC 5.0, Web Pages, User Controls, Custom .net Controls.
- Expertise in .Net Security features using ASP.NET Authentication and Authorization (Member ships and Roles, Windows Authentication), Open ID and OAuth, Asp .net Identity, token based authentication and authorization, certificates and SSL/TLS.
- Hands on experience in developing web applications using HTML, Master Pages, CSS, XML, XSLT, Java Script, Ajax, JSON, KnockoutJS, Underscore, AngularJS 1.0, JQuery and various JQuery plugins.
- Experience with implementing unobtrusive client side validations and applying server side validations.
- Proficient in various Object - relational mapping tools (LINQ to SQL, Ado.net Entity Framework), dependency injection containers (Autofac, Ninject, Unity) and testing frameworks (MS unit test, NUnit, Qunit).
- Expertise in creating, consuming and deploying Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) services using WCF / Web services and Representational State Transfer (REST) Services using Web API and WCF REST.
- Strong knowledge in the Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files.
- Experience in setting up Production environment for applications on Win 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012 and in configuring, securing and deploying web applications / WCF services / RESTful services on IIS 7.5/ 7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.0 .
- Experience with version controls systems - Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
- Experience in developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data-management applications and also for creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) using Visual studio 2010 shell / Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- Familiar with ASP 3.0, PHP, Ruby on Rails and Java.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server Database Design and Development, Writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Experience with business analysis and requirements in Iterative Agile, Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Strong Business and Application analysis skills with excellent communication & professional skills. Self-motivated, good learner and quick to adapt to any new technology.
Operating Systems: Windows 8.0/ 7.0/2003/ XP/NT/2000, Windows Server 2000/ 2003/2008/2008 R2 / 2012
Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C#, Vb.net, SQL, ADO.Net, T-SQL, ASP 2.0, LINQ, ASP 3.0, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java
Databases: MS ACCESS, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000
NoSQL: Cassandra, MongoDb, Redis
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Web Forms, WCF, Web Services, RESTful Services - Web API, MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0, JSON
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, SOAP, WSDL, XML/XSLT
Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.6.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, NUnit, MS unit test, Ado.net, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, Unity, Autofac, Ninject, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web API, Entity Framework, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Android
Scripting Language: Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, JQuery Templates, require.js, Handlebars, mustache, AngularJS 1.0 / 2.0, Underscore, Knockout, Kendo UI, Telerik controls
Web Server: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.0, IIS Express
Tools: MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, SQL Profiler, SQL management studio, DTS Import/Export utility Source Control Team foundation server, Git, Visual source safe
Build Tools: Grunt, UglifyJS, MS Build, Google Closure, YUI Compressor, Web Packs
Confidential, Concord, CA
Application System Engineer
- Converted data layer xml services to web API Rest Services.
- Implemented MASSL (Mutual Authentication) while consuming WCF and REST internal and external services.
- Provided production support for compliance requirement, upgrading TLS protocol through Cassandra config and pin pad troubleshooting.
- Implemented the process for capturing customer signature through pin pad using Apache MQ, Window service, Web Api, and Ajax.
- Created a testing framework to test all MASSL (Mutual authentication) services using MVC 5.0
- Developed and maintained various background jobs using Quartz.net and C#.
- Designed and Developed NDM file transfer through web api using NDM Script.
- Upgraded web applications, windows services, WCF services and web api from .net 4.5 to 4.6.1.
- Developed a library to allow REST communication from .net Client. (i.e. background jobs, window services etc).
- Implemented Nlog in Web API for static logging.
- During each release provided support for background jobs, Windows services, MQ, Web api and UI.
- Developed Async logging using Message queuing and window services. It allowed any client to log the request / response / error into the database for troubleshoot purpose.
- Assisted in converting existing xml configs into Cassandra configs allowing one click deployment during the release cycle.
- Supported and fixed day to day issues on lower environments (UAT and Prod Mirror).
.Net / SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the entire life cycle of the project including requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing web application.
- Developed and implemented a web application that allows uploading / monitoring / current progress of CSV file(s) using ASP .net, MVC 4, Web API (REST), jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed and created custom SQL Service Integration Packages (SSIS 2008) packages using a range of tasks in order to process the uploaded file and generate custom business reports as CSV and excel file.
- Implemented Asp.net windows authentication for security and error handling for stability.
- Developed RESTful Services using Web API and deployed the services in IIS 7.0.
- Implemented AJAX via jQuery to provide notification on running processes and an option to download generated reports.
- Developed Data Access Library using Entity Framework and LINQ based on the Repository design pattern.
- Generated SSRS reports (Drill-Through, Sub-Reports, Tablix, Charts, etc.) with complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize and format the contents of a report using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) as per the business requirement.
- Developed SSIS Packages using various Input sources (OLEDB, Excel, Flat File) and Transformation components (Derived Column, execute SQL task, for each loop container, file system task) and deployed SSIS packages in Test, Acceptance and Production environment.
- Cleaned and extracted data for the Data warehouse using SSIS as an ETL tool from various heterogeneous data sources including Excel, MS Access.
- Was Responsible for general database administrative activities such as backup, restore, data validation and conflict resolution.
- Created and maintained Stored Procedures, Functions, and Constraints to transform the business needs to the report as required.
- Addressed performance issues by fine tuning the query and taking necessary actions to improve the query performance by using incorporating Indexes, Temp tables, CTE’s, Query Hints.
- Deployed and scheduled the SSIS packages through creating SQL jobs.
- Provided technical support to business-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding application usage, assisted Business users in testing and interpretation of reports .
.Net / SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Implemented logging features for 9 intranet asp .net application using log4net.
- Used ADO.Net Entity Framework and LINQ to produce reusable data access library.
- Configured and Worked on IIS administration and security features like HTTP headers, ASP.Net configuration, CSR (Certificate Signing Request) and SSL.
- Deployed Application on Production and Testing servers on IIS.
- Maintained SOA based WCF (Web) Services that exposed endpoints that have been consumed by several internal applications to obtain the business data.
- Implemented stored procedures, functions, and triggers to support SQL server reporting services and SQL Jobs.
- Developed business reports using SSRS (from BIDS) for client services team that involved complex calculations in terms of investments, revenue and brokerage details of various custodian banks.
- Provided Logging and error handling for SSIS Packages.
- Regular monitor SQL jobs for the completion and in case of failure debugged and fix the issue on a regular basis.
- Implemented zip code search for sales module using jQuery and WCF services.
- Enforced and forced a password policy for better authentication and authorization.
- Designed and developed email template system to better communicate with recruiters’ applicants and other system users using MVC 3, WCF, entity framework and SQL procedures.
- Wrote pivot stored procedures to generate month wise profit and loss.
- Developed a custom solution to import payroll data from a flat file (txt and excel). Data can be imported from paylocity including any custom payroll data provider.
- Used evopdf to generate a pdf from the timesheet html.
- Involved in consuming WCF services in Controllers and passing the View Models to views
- Generated custom reports using SSRS.
- Developed and consumed various SOAP based web services for finance, human resource, sales, payroll and timesheet using WCF services.
- Developed a web service to integrate with proveit. Com, which enables to get the applicant result on demand.
- Developed a task scheduler using quartz.net
- Developed business logic and WCF Web services and exposed the business logic using WCF Web services and hosted Services on IIS
- Converted existing edmx solution to code first model using t4 templates.
- Involved in code re-factoring and testing of all modules by performing unit testing with different kinds of sampling data.
- Developed ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application.
- Involved in defining service contracts, implementing service, configuring services and hosting services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF.
- Implemented parameterized reporting and drill through reports.
- Developed SSIS packages to load data from the flat file to SQL Server along with manipulating the data before loading to the destination
- Used Sequence, For each loop, Conditional Split components in the package.
- Involved in creating EDMX (ADO .Net Entity Data Model) and Mapping.
- Implemented save and share design feature for walmartstationery.com using .net technologies with XML.
- Implemented Master Pages for the uniformity of the site and Cascading styling sheets.
- Used ASP.NET data controls such as Grid View, Repeater, Details View, Tree View, and Data List for displaying the data in a clear format using VB .net.
- Studied and Consumed Web Services to estimate the shipping date.
- Used XML to implement save and share design features for all the product types for Walmartstationery.com.
- Used validation controls to fix the open defects in Expressionery.com.
- Developed tabbed interface along with default product checked for checks in the mail, using jQuery UI and jQuery data.
- Used User Controls for Code Reusability and Fragment Caching.
- Extensively used existing SQL database tables, stored procedures, functions and views to map the data for upsell and cross sell feature.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL Server data source.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Developed and maintained a pixel tracking user control. Reflection has been used to match the property based on the database value.
- Maintained and fixed bugs from custom image view control and made it printer friendly by removing extra gutter area.
- Developed ASP.NET web pages (VB .net code behind) for authentication, registration, maintenance and documents uploading.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error handlers
- Implemented Ajax functionality to ASPX Web Forms with Script Manager and Update Panel to enhance user interaction
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Worked on SSRS for generating reports.
- Involved in discussing project change request (PCRs) from initial stage to final review.
- AJAX is implemented to communicate with HI (Host integration) and TP (Transaction processor) services.
- Used MVC 2.0 for models, services and Views. This application leverages Web forms and MVC 2.0.
- Consumed HI and TP WCF Services for communication using controller (JSON result Action) and services.
- Customized master pages & template look and feel.
- Used XML and XQuery for content management system (Team site). Omniture has been used for reporting purposes.
- Completely redesigned Bill pay user interface using jQuery, jQuery templates, and require.js.
- Implemented a custom balance snapshot light box to provide detail information about account.
- Development of an interface for clients for online search.
- Wrote stored procedures, functions, constraints using T-SQL.
- Involved in Unit Testing and code review sessions for the application.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Prepare unit test cases and perform Unit Testing using MS unit test.
- Worked as a team leader during all phases of software development.
- Participated in design of the application as per the gathered requirement.
- Continuously revised the user interface of users and technicians.
- Developed both client and server side components in three-tiered fashion.
- Performed database maintenance and issue resolutions.
- Integrated a custom feature that will allow a client to look up a zip code.
- Handled the core development of backend support from the beginning to end of the project.
- Providing a knowledge base system containing information on regular issues and resolution to such issues.
- Configured and deployed the web application in production server.
- Collecting the requirements from the job seekers and employers.
- Communicating collected requirement with the team and project manager.
- Involved in SDLC for the enhancements and new modules.
- Designed and developed user interface
- Extensively worked with session Management.
- Used Ado to perform backend database operations.
- Configured the job search functionality by adding new content sources available through third party.
- Responsible for developing knowledgebase article for users.
- Deployed the web application in IIS.
- Actively participated in design and implementation of the application from the initial phase.
- Developed a template based user interface allowing clients to change the look and feel as per their requirement.
- Developed HTML pages for registration, log in, managing products, orders, inventory, shipping handling and so on.
- Handled the execution of application logic and developed custom logic to store data in the database.
- Implemented normalization, indexing and trigger management to support the front end interface.
- Involved in the development in consuming web services provided by other parties.
- Maintained and controlled the deployment and testing of web application.
Jr. Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Effectively handled the user interaction on the UI level.
- Converted existing PHP Confidential to asp Confidential web application.
- Wrote stored procedure and general SQL queries.
- Designed and developed code for database connectivity and interaction using ADO framework.
- Implemented session and caching technique for the users.
- Enforced a cryptography method to generate random passwords for users.
- Deployed the web application using FTP.