- Extensively worked in IT Industry with 6+ years of real time in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, windows and n - tier Architectures, SOA with the Agile (Scrum)/Waterfall software development methodology.
- Proficient in Implementing and consuming WCF SOAP/REST services with features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing software applications using Microsoft visual studio 2013/2012/2010/2008 with .Net frame work (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), ASP.NET,MVC, VB.NET, C#
- Having good knowledge in Azure.
- Strong Abilities in Design Patterns (Singleton, lazy loading, Dependency Injection).
- Advanced experience in SQL, Stored procedures, triggers and views using Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in Design and Development of GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C#, ASP.Net Web Forms And ASP.NET MVC
- Experienced in Test Driven Development
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS) backlog tracking and release management of the application.
- Experienced in interacting with the clients during Design, Development and Product Implementation phases so as to make sure that the application is as per the requirement.
- Creating Services using Web API RESTFUL and WCF using SPOAP.
- Using entity framework performing repository pattern and dependency injection in making programs scalability, testability and maintainability.
- Well motivated and rapidly acquire new skills on the job, assertive and a committed team player.
.Net Technologies: Net framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Web Services
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB, C++.
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2008, 2010, 2012 & 2013, Visual Safe 6.0, Microsoft Source Depot, Microsoft Visio
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/R2/2012, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Oracle.
Operating Systems: Windows 10,8,8.1,7,Vista/NT/XP/2000/2003/ SERVER.
- Develop new web application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Developing SPA using Angular JS and Entity frame and developing REST services using WEB API
- Work closely with clients to understand the requirement and develop the solutions.
- Involve in supporting client to consume fusion services and troubleshoot the issues.
- Extensively worked with LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Objects and LINQ to XML to consume third part web services.
- Developed UI using ASP.NET controls and implemented master page for web forms.
- Involved in design and creating database and tables using SQL server 2012.Extensively created and using complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Tables.
- Involved in design and development of Data access layer using Entity Framework to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Using ASP.NET MVC in developing and design web application. Implemented custom HTML Helper and Ajax Helper methods for boosting the pagination performance, and loading the graphical.
- Involved in implementing design specification, fixing bugs, designing Databases, code refactoring
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and programming of the internal and external web sites and web applications.
- Reworked on a part of the GUIs to improve interface without affecting the performance of the application.
- Gathered Client requirements and converting them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web forms using C#.NET .
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 application in Test Driven Development environment using Microsoft Test as the Testing framework.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Redesigned The Port Authority of Allegheny County Website Using ASP,SQL Server, .Net and more.
- Managed and maintained development of PHP backend for dynamic database driven websites.
- Involved in the development of the Web Forms and web pages according to the specifications. Extensive experience on AJAX, HTML, CSS3, Java script, bootstrap etc.
- Implemented Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization using ASP.NET Membership classes and methods.
- Design, develop and implement critical applications in a .Net environment.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for each project, creating user and functional requirement documents and finally implementing the design and development of each project.
- Created functional spec documents, technical documents and flow charts using Visio and other tool relevant to the SDLC.
- Developed the web site using ASP.NET, C#, AJAX and WCF.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET
- Created UI using Custom Controls and User Controls using Java script and CSS.
- Implemented Agile Methodology
- Created sophisticated SQL server database to responsively handle complex queries, stored procedures, functions, Optimization and .NET data access components.
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net MVC 4 using Master Page, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services and State Management techniques, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- Creation of navigation menus which are dynamic for internal site it’s as per role(s) given to internal users while for external Site it’s as per contractual rights of customers and given permission to view.
- Implemented Windows based and Form based Authentication and Authorization for security
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, WCF, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, Agile, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Java script, CSS.