Frameworks and other Technics: .Net (ASP.net, Web Forms, .Net Core, Windows Forms, WPF), Bootstrap, Azure, Selenium, JQuery, RFT and AngularJS
Applications/Tools: Visual Studio, SSMS, Eclipse, XCODE, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Jmeter, Screener, Weka, Oracle Form Builder, Matlab, Maple, Adobe PS, Flash Pro, Fireworks and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable to develop software in agile team and independently as well
- Quickly learn new programming languages or applications in less than a couple of weeks
- Hard worker with strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong Math background with 3.89 Math CGPA
Junior .Net Developer
- Designed and implemented R&D Ticket System which helps to log and distribute tickets, prioritize and manage works tasks with friendly GUI. It also integrates with other sites showing their existing tickets as a report page.
- Developed a self-explanatory company calendar that will track who’s out of the office, staff’s birthday, department meeting/event and any deadlines we may have. It will also allow you to request time away.
- Architected and implemented DSS Workflow site that manages users’ DSS Roles for each plant and track the new/edited DSS in the workflow, mark on the new/edited/deleted/highlight items in different style and show the status and history. Archive the living DSS to inactive table and replace it with the newly edited DSS when it gets final approved.
- Fixed project “Site Completion” UI to support both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Implemented company’s glossary that admin can add term, term’s description and images to describe it.
- Developed plant priority site that QAM and Leaders can add and rearrange the priority of PR and add extra info on it.
- Designed and implemented project “Sub Part I” which allows drafter to answer the questionnaire and create a project with customized work order assigned by each step associates. The program also can track with each step process status.
- Created and maintained the UI Automation using Java based Selenium and RFT framework
- Bug fixing of AN Desktop command and ODBC connector using C++, C#, Simba SDK and GitHub
- Developed and improved the automation batch file to set up the testing environment, run daily and regression testing
- Developed Performance API testing for ACL’s Results Manager by utilizing JMeter™
- Covered multiple languages, OS and browsers on different VMs using VMware vSphere
- Managed continuous delivery and automation report by Jenkins, Task Scheduler and Robot
- Reported issues and communicate with other team members using Jira, Slack and Outlook
- Developed a Dynamic website using HTML, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery and bottle to control users’ registered internet of things (IOT)
- Implemented Rest APIs using bottle and calling from AngularJS to turn on/off devices, make a schedule, and manage user information
- Encrypted APIs using base 64 encryptions between frontend (Angular) and backend (Bottle)
- Set up and deployed the website on apache server
- Tested backend (Amazon S3 Server, NoSQL) API performance using Jmeter to show our web servers’ efficiency and bottleneck
- Developed a simple Android App using Java and Android SDK which helps user to randomly generate a choice from user inputs
- Created the UI elements using Photoshop and Flash
- Added Google Ads to the app and published to Google Play
- Developed an iOS Application using Objective C which reminds seniors, and people with memory impairment to take medicine
- Analyzed the requirements and drew the UML diagram, Data Flow diagram, State Machine diagram using windows visio and google drawing
- Designed the rough interfaces through Fluid UI and real interfaces using XCODE storyboard
- Designed the database using NSUserDefault which stores the users profile and relative data by identifying their keys
- Implemented the bar chart and line chart by CoreGraphics to show users’ past weight, blood pressure and missed taken missed doses records
- Developed a Java based game that contains multi-tasking server and graphical user interface which allows pairs of gamers to play together
- Implemented the server through managing the multi-threads requests and showing the user’s IP and information in graphical JFrame window
- Drew the planes and backgrounds by hand and edited them using Photoshop
- Indexed each part of the plane to speed up retrieving and rotating the plane images