- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certified Developer with 3 year of development experience in Salesforce.
- 14 years of Information Technology industry experience, out of which 11 years with Microsoft technologies Visual Basic, ASP to .NET with VB.NET/C# and ARGO. Encompassing a wide range of skills set, roles and industry verticals.
- Excellent client facing experience with 5 years of working at USA. With major clients such as Confidential . and Confidential .
- Proficient in delivering projects using Waterfall model and Agile methodology as Delivery models.
- Has been working with IBM for 10 years.
- Salesforce project work started in mid of 2014, it’s been 3 years of Salesforce development experience.
- Prior to that had worked on Microsoft .Net platform for around 11 years.
- Experience on ARGO development for 2 years.
- 9 years of working experience as Technical Lead. And around 4 years of experience of working as Developer.
- Over 5 years of experience of working at Onshore at client location.
- Approximately same number of years of development experience at offshore.
- Worked for various USA clients, few names are Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential etc.
- Experience in working with Agile and waterfall models.
Technologies: Force.com Platform, Apex, Visual Force. Java - script, Remote Scripting, ARGO
Tools: Eclipse, Developer Console, Process Builder, Flow, Workflow, Approval Process
Architecture: MVC, Client Server.
Estimation Processes: Wide Band Delphi, Function Point Count, Parameterized estimation
Other Technologies: Microsoft .NET, VB/C#, WCF, ASP/ASP.net, Ajex, VBscript, XSL, HTML, jQuery, ARGO Customization tool.
DBMS: SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8.1 - 9i, MS Access
Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
OS: WIN NT/2000/XP/7
Processes: Change management process, Change Advisory Board process, Common Delivery Process.
ConfidentialSalesForce Developer/Tech Lead
- This is a customized application where all screens are custom pages and tabs.
- My primary job on this project is to develop screens using Visual Force and HTML, write apex classes, new controller, controller extensions, triggers as to meet requirements.
- Create work flows and process builders to automate processes.
- Perform Unit testing, integration testing in sandbox and then help with deployment after each Scrum.
- Apex and VisualForce development for custom UI that expose various forms for administrators and end users.
Skills Used: Force.com Platform, Apex, VisualForce
- Brought out Variable Billing System out of the jeopardized situation when PSO resource allocation to Development team.
- XMS Year-end project planning and successful execution.
- Establishment SOD between Development and Prod Support.
- CDP (Common Delivery Process) adherence by IBM Prod Support.
- SOX Logging & Monitoring process implementation.
- FAS Disaster Recovery Drill successful completion. (That was due for past 7 years in Xerox)
- Resolution to FastTrax application directory delete mystery. (FastTrax a web applcation started encountering a production issue where all of a sudden it's directory found deleted)
- Houston tape backup paradigm change to daily backup. (It was weekly before)
- Houston whole office building generator testing activity.
- Old Servers decommissioning process completion.
Skills Used: Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, MS Access2000/2002; MVC using Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, WCF, Visual Sorcesafe, VB6 .
- Production support and enhancement for FM and OMS applications. Waterfall model for enhancements and support using remedy tool.
- FM was developed using VB6; OMS was developed using .NET technologies.Skills Used: VB, VB.Net, ASP, VB Script, Crystal Report, Oracle, Citrix | Role: Developer/Lead
- Plan Tool for Sapient Corp from Apr 06 to Jun 07 - Purpose: A web based tool to track development progress with agile methodology. T his tools allowed defining releases, iterations and then adding stories to backlog, adding tasks and tests and estimating them.
Skills Used: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2000, HTML, CVS |
- Worked as web admin and developer for WRP.
Skills Used: Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, SQL Server 2000. |
- Both are web based applications. Architecture wise these application were not so great but they had huge load from users.
- These applications were critical for business because they involved revenue.
- Web application was developed using ASP.NET (framework 1.1). A client server architecture application with connecting to SQL server using ADO.NET.
- I worked on client site with client facing. Worked in pressure and unorganized environment.
Skills Used: VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server. |