- With degrees in both computer science and electronic engineering, and extensive experience developing integrated hardware and software products for multiple technology startups, I have contributed in senior engineering positions designing and developing a broad range of technology solutions.
- These solutions have included Computer - Aided Dispatching, Wireless Data Integration, Satellite Global Positioning, Automated Vehicle Location, Time and Service Tracking, Credit-Card Authorization and Processing, Web-Based Services, Automated Banking Systems, Computer Visons Solutions. Automated Product Delivery Systems, and Advanced Fingerprint Identification Technologies.
- GreatPlains, Econnec, HTML Kinect for Windows and various Computer Vision Libraries.
CQRS and Event Sourcing Architecture
- Architect of a data intensive Web.net based corporate website that manages and creates royalty statements for artists and composers. Collects song data from TV, radio and streaming services to calculate royalty statements. Uses various Fuzzy Logic technologies including Lucene and SQL server to search for and group artists and song names with different spellings.
- Architect of a Web.net based website for the distributors of a worldwide seller of wedding dresses. Functionality included ordering, invoicing and customer management. Backend included functionality to add debits and credits and inventory adjustments into Greatplains DB using Econnect as well as the company’s internal DB.
- Architect of a Web.net api used by a seller of Smart Home products to parse various electronic banking documents including ACH and BAI files. . Backend included functionality to add debits and credits into Greatplains DB using Econnect as well as the company’s internal DB. The api also included functionality to aid in banking reconciliation by comparing the parsed data to the company’s internal records.
- Architect of a WPF computer vision and 3D bin packing program to aid in creating a more streamlined shipping solution. Using a Kinect to identify the dimensions of a product it will show the packer where to place and orientate the product in the shipping container.
- Architected a Website that showcases Confidential distributors, including profiles, awards, motivation and rank advancements.
- Architected mobile fitness app that helped users follow Confidential ’s fitness and health program as well as showcasing Confidential ’s health and fitness products.
- I have worked as part of a team to build a state of the art "Point of Sale" system for the auto glass industry.
- Architect of a web based consumer website for ordering food online from restaurants. Features include: ordering food for pickup, creating ratings and reviews, saving favorite meals and payment solutions.
- Architect and technical lead for a community based restaurant website. Features include viewing restaurant information, menus, creating ratings and reviews, restaurant lists and saving favorites.
- These Projects include a complete management suite for managing configuration settings, adding and editing restaurants and menus.
- Developed a desktop mapping and geocoding application for creating geological boundaries. These boundaries are used to enclose markets, zones and neighborhoods to determine which restaurants serve the user. This application is used to support both the online restaurant ordering website and the community menu website.
Senior Software Engineer
- Fully responsible for leading the design and development of a remote taxi dispatching EXPERT system utilizing n-tier, web, satellite, wireless data, handheld, telephony, software, and hardware technologies. Completed the first system release from initial concept to customer launch in less than 10 months.
- This was a first-to-market product that required substantial flexibility on the part of the development team while the product requirements went through several evolutions.
- The MobilePilot server (the back-end component), was built on an n-tier architecture using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.net, form based security, exception handling, SQL, Stored procedures, and HTML on Windows 2000 Server, IIS, and SQL Server.
- The SmartVehicleServer (the in-vehicle component), a multi-threaded MFC application, included cellular messaging, GPS and mapping components on a PocketPC platform.
Senior Software Engineer
- Key contributor in the full design, development, and launch of Confidential 's second platform release, converting the architecture from a client/server model to an N-tire model using CORBA as the middle tier. Also enhanced the look and feel of the presentation layer and added enhancements to Confidential 's payment solutions.
- Fully responsible for developing the back-end processing and integration to the ACH banking system for bank-account to bank-account transfers
- Fully responsible for developing Confidential 's member-to-member cash exchange functionality
- Developed detailed financial reports for customer and internal use
- Utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio, C++, MFC, SQL Server, and Windows NT, I made the following contributions:
- Developed time, attendance, and payroll software based on IAS's fingerprint identification technology
- Developed automated banking software that enabled customers to pay for purchases through the same finger-print identification technology
- Developed the hardware and software for a product delivery system that enabled customers to buy age-restricted items when their identity was verified with their fingerprint