- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of various Web Applications.
- Excellent programming skills and strong Object Oriented programming concepts in C#.NET.
- Strong experience in designing and developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller)
- Strong Experience in working with ASP.NET 4.0, 3.5, MVC 2, 3, 4, Telerik Controls, WCF, Window Forms, WPF, Visual Studio .Net, C#, .NET Framework technologies.
- Strong experience in designing services with WCF Restful Services using REST API.
- Strong experience with ORM framework using Entity Framework to automate database activities.
- Strong experience in working with decoupled architecture using MVC framework.
- Good experiences working with SQL SERVER for maintaining the application Data and Querying the required data.
- Good experience with Frond end Development using Java Script, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Strong experience with bootstrap for building Responsive web sites.
- Good experience working with Angular JS for developing framework to build a single - page application.
- Strong experience in designing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) with different types of bindings and securities.
- Expertise in applying Data Access Technologies Entity Framework, LINQ and ADO.NET.
- Good experience with JSON and XML in ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience in JQuery API for HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, Ajax Web service calls Validations, UI Design across a multitude of browsers.
- Strong experience in developing, debugging and deploying WinForms application in .NET Framework.
- Strong experience in working with VB.NET classes for ASP.NET application.
- Expert in developing large scale applications using .NET framework in the areas that require Performance, Scalability, Security, and Extensibility in C#.NET.
- Good Knowledge of OOAD, Design Tools, UML Diagrams and Design Patterns. Created UML Diagram using Dia and MS Visio.
- Strong Experience in Three Layers i.e., User Interface, Business Logic and Data Layer with C#.NET.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages, and Database Triggers using SQL and Oracle
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal Reports and Active Reports.
- Strong debugging skills in n-tiered web application in C#.NET.
- Proficient in developing Client/Server applications in 3-tier and N-tier Architecture
- Strong experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL, Views, SQL Queries
- Excellent working experience using with Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows/NT Server. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Senior Dot net Developer
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC4 and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed various web services using WCF in C#.NET and consumed by web application and other systems like Ticketing and Billing Systems.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Tested writing stored procedures and functions in SQL Server.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4, HTML5 and CSS3 to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Working on all type of data structures of generic collections in VB.NET.
- Developed JQuery for DOM manipulations and traversals.
- Created service contract, operation contract and data contract in WCF.
- Worked on bootstrap for creating responsive web design.
- Worked on controller, ng-controller and ng-model in Angular JS.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Developed WCF Data services and consumed by MVC application.
- Designed GUI application with Win forms in .NET Framework.
- Created JQuery for implementing the AJAX capabilities.
- Involved in bootstrap java script framework for developing HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Developed Http get, posts calls and pass data using Http Post in Angular JS.
- Worked on writing SQL Joins queries for combining data from tables in SQL Server.
- Published applications into Web, App servers following n-tier architecture into various environments such as Development, Integration, and UAT production.
- Worked on hosting WCF service on IIS.
- Used HTML 5 validations and new form element types to implement validation in Angular JS.
- Working on OOPS concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, etc in C#.
- Developed Win forms customized properties of a .NET application from XML config file.
- Worked on design patterns like singleton, Dependency Injection, IOC implementation to avoid tight coupling with C# language.
- Worked on authentication and authorization in ASP.NET application.
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment and installation.
- Working on implementing authentication and authorization in VB.NET.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on SQL Server database
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects.
- Worked on TFS Source control for managing the source code.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/ amendments in the development of the application.
- Worked in Scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012/2013, ASP.NET MVC 4, C#.NET, .Net Framework 4.5, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, Win forms, Java script/JQuery, Angular JS, JSON, Ajax, HTML, IIS, CSS, Bootstrap, Razor View Engine, XML, XSLT, TFS 2010, SQL Server 2012, JIRA.
Senior Dot net Developer
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created application using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Created Partial Views/User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Designed and implemented UI for the application using ASP.NET MVC3 Web Server controls.
- Developed Entity framework based DAL using C#, ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Worked on deploying the Win Forms application including a database files.
- Worked on master page and content page design in ASP.NET.
- Used Sub queries and co-related queries in SQL Server.
- Used fault contract to send exception details to the client in WCF.
- Used bootstrap for Cross device compatibility with CSS, HTML and Java Script.
- Worked on debugging the JQuery using the Developer tool and Fire bug.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET and C#.
- Implemented Custom Interface services for Repository Factory in VB.NET.
- Worked on Angular JS Element, Attribute and CSS derivatives.
- Used JQuery for changing or applying CSS and creating animations.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement MVC3 architecture.
- Created Indexes to speed up the query process in SQL Server.
- Created data binding in view to a variable on the scope object using Angular JS.
- Worked on collection classes like array, array list and generic classes and methods in C#.
- Published the Win Forms application in Visual Studio.
- Worked on creating business objects, data access objects in ASP.NET.
- Used exceptional handling in Win forms application.
- Involved in various types of built in bindings like HTTP binding, WS-HTTP binding for WCF.
- Involved in writing service layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) technology.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user's needs.
- Worked on publishing the web application on IIS server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Performed unit testing and functional testing using NUnit.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Involved in Framework implementation and prototypes.
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
- Designed and Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT.
- Created ASP.NET Web Service to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XML for the query and transferring the data.
Senior Dot net Developer
Confidential,Salt Lake City,UTResponsibilities:
- Design of user interfaces layout
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and T-SQL queries
- Involved in design and writing Technical document for client.
- Implemented Presentation Layer which will use the Business Layer components to present the info on the client's browser
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls
- Extensive use of Master Pages in all the projects
- Hand coded tables are used to display the data retrieved from database
- Implemented AJAX Update Panel, Model dialog box in GUI design.
- Involved in designing a Security System for Projects.
- Worked on various Mortgage Pipelines and Rate Management System, Credit Report.
- Designed Xml Schema and used Xml document to handle xml data transfer.
- Worked on XSLT wherever required in XML.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and testing the modules.
- Implemented using N-tier architecture.
- All items are source controlled using TFS.
Environment: ASP.NET3.0, AJAX1.0, ASP, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DHTML, ADO.NET, C#, Win Forms, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server Reporting Service.
Dot net Developer
- Involved in development, and testing of the application.
- ASP.NET with code behind C# was used in the Presentation layer.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-layer components with .Net class libraries using XML and Web Services.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Used the features like View state and Dataset Using C#.
- Connected to the database using Data Adapter.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C# to provide remote client access to core business functionality offered by the enterprise business components.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform server side validation.
- Created Clustered, Non-Clustered Indexes on tables to speed up the data pulls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to save/retrieve session data.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance.
Environment: ASP.NET3.0, AJAX1.0, ASP, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DHTML, ADO.NET, C#, Win Forms, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio 2005/2008, SQL Server Reporting Service.