- Micro - Services, REST, SOA, Client-Server, Distributed Systems
- Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Groovy, Gradle, Maven, Ant, Ivy
- Scala, Akka, Spray, Sbt
- C#, ASP.Net, MSBuild, NHibernate
- Angular4, Webpack, D3, TypeScript
- SQL, MYSQL, Oracle, SQLServer
- No-SQL, Cassandra, Mongo, ElasticSearch
- JUnit, TestNG, Unit, Mocha, Istanbul, Sonar
- Data-Science, Machine-Learning, Python, Pandas, Jupyter, Matplotlib, Numpy
- Big-Data, Hadoop, Spark
- Cloud, Dev-Ops, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes
- Docker, Ansible, Consul, Nexus
- Nginx, Weblogic, JBoss, IIS
- Agile, Lean, XP, Scrum, Kanban
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Jenkins2.0, JIRA, Rally, Octopus Deploy
- Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle
- Led and delivered portfolio and strategy analytics application on a Micro-Services platform. Introduced future facing platform with Scala, Java, Akka, Spray, Angular4, D3, WebSockets and SQL-Server. Tested with Mocha, Karma, ScalaTest and Gatling.
- Introduced Vagrant and Ansible provisioned, Virtual-Box hosted development platform . Improved software quality, saved costs and better delivery timelines by 50%.
- Led initiative to transform and modernize architecture and introduce REST based Docker containerized micro-services platform. Evangelize d and introduced native cloud citizenship, and DevOps orientated, automated Continuous-Delivery using Jenkins2.0, Groovy, Docker, Ansible, Consul, Nexus, Nginx, and Ansible. Identified, researched, and proposed strategic initiatives in a way that balanced both the short and long-term management goals.
- Introduced and collaborated with multiple stakeholders from business, operations and project management to provide guidance and subject matter expertise on the program and milestones .
- Created a reactive and event driven agile SaaS platform to define and manage BDD stories and track progress using Scala, Java, Groovy, Akka, AngularJS, Selenium, PhantomJS, Nginx, Docker, Cassandra, Elastic-Search and MySQL.
- Rapidly prototyped new capabilities and worked effectively with design teams to ensure software solutions elevated user experience. Led and collaborated with the offshore development team, review code, mentor team and maintain quality.
- Provided system integration across components with ActiveMQ and Apache Camel wired with Spring.
- Successfully setup, manage and operate cloud hosting with AWS.
- Engineered Desktop and Mobile channels for an alternative financial services technology solution with Micro-Services platform using C#, ASP.net, SQL-Server, IIS and MongoDB.
- Implemented designs, including rapid prototyping with software and hardware integration and experimentation across multiple iterations.
- Defined stories, sprints and releases and introduced Rally for Scrum. Led and managed resources for development, system integration, quality assurance and operation support activities.
- Led system integration efforts with providers like Western-Union, MoneyGram, Ingo-Money etc. and clients like Centris, Synovus, TCF etc.
- Created DevOps teams and culture with MSBuild, and automated testing with Groovy, Spring, and Selenium, Jenkins, DBDeploy, OctopusDeploy, and Rally.
- Successfully created a merchandizing, monetization and mediation solution for digital products and services with Java, EJB, BPMN, JSR170 with Jack-Rabbit, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Weblogic, Oracle, and Ant .
- Interfaced with clients, business analysts and technical support to continually establish clear operational specification and formulated system requirements.
- Defined stories, sprints and releases and introduced Rally for scrum. Established continuous integration with TestNG, Junit, Selenium, and Jenkins.
- Directed software architecture, design and development while remaining focused on client and stakeholder needs.
- Defined system integration architecture and led the system integration efforts across digital service providers, client systems and internal teams.