- Software design and development engineer specializing in user - centered designs for data-driven applications.
- Expertise in User Interface (GUI) design for interactive software.
- Proficient in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) .
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, completing projects on time.
MS Windows applications: .NET, WinForms, Win32 API, GDI, Winsock, MS - DOS, C, C#, Visual C++ .
UNIX ClientServer applications: UNIX, AIX, X-Windows, Perl, JAM/JPL .
SQL Server & Oracle databases: T-SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Entity Relationship (ER) modeling .
Project Management certification: Agile, Scrum, Spiral, Waterfall.
Lead Software Engineer
- Architect of Employee Self - Serve - web application that enables employees to view their work schedules, timecards, set availability, and request time-off. (n-tier design, CSS presentation, SQL data layer)
- Built Spanish and French localized versions.
- User Interface design lead for next version of Confidential Workforce Management. (HTML5, CSS, responsive design)
- Architect of Inventory System - tracks police impounded vehicles, from towing, storage, to auction & pickup. Prototype completed; web service interface defined. (C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, XML, WCF, SQL, Copart APS)
- Developer of Client Notifications schedules & sends automated mail merge emails. (C#, WinForms, XSLT, T-SQL)
Software Engineer, Applications
- Sole architect and developer of Argent Configuration Management Database (CMDB) - ITIL based design.
- Data Access Layer provides methods to access Users (CRM), System Configuration Items (CI), and Incident Management for reporting, tracking, and resolving tickets. ( N-Tier, ER diagrams, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server)
- Architect and Developer of Argent Service Desk web application for tracking enterprise-wide IT service management processes, including Incident and Service Request work flow, and Service Level monitoring and reporting. The customizable user interface has user-selectable themes, multi-language support, and role-based secure content. ( C#, ASP.NET, AJAX, Themes, Localization)
Architect and developer
- wireless control panel for remotely monitoring hospital’s Infusion Pump devices. (Multi-threading, Client Sockets, TCP/IP, C#, WinForms)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Health Insurance Sales tool for licensed brokers nationwide.
- (C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, AJAX, SQL Server)
- worked with Development, Business, and QA teams, defined requirements, built UI prototypes, wrote specifications, and tracked status using Agile Methodologies. (MS Team Foundation Server)
- Developer of iContact modules: Calendar, Firm Information, Reporting - contact relationship management (CRM) and financial reporting. (VB.NET, ASP.NET, T-SQL)
- Architect and developer of iMap - geographical sales reporting with interactive maps. Enables sales managers to drill down and see their territory coverage and wholesaler production. (C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, MapPoint Web Service)
- Architect and developer of Territory Management System annuity and insurance sales territory data management tool. (C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, T-SQL)
- Developer of internal tools, including: User Maintenance System (secure client account data management), Fulfillment Management System (product inventory data management), Case Status Log (annuities and life insurance policy reporting), and Corporate Events Calendar ( corp. meeting and event scheduling). (C#,VB.NET, ASP.NET, T-SQL)
- User interface architect of CALM Labor & Delivery System modules for Archiving, Audit Log, and Profiles - tracks patient electronic medical records (EMR) . (UI Design, Screen Prototypes)
- Developer of CALM 3.0 Prototype demonstrates new product features to prospective clients. (C#, WinForms)
- User interface designer and developer of custom packages for Obstetrical Data Management System .
- Worked with hospital stakeholders to define and design new electronic medical record (EMR) modules.
- (AIX, Perl, JAM/JPL, PL/SQL, GUI)
- Designer of Patient Chart Prototyping Tool - electronic medical record (EMR) form designer. (Visual Basic, GUI)