- Over 8 years of professional experience in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving in requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation and maintenance of various stand - alone, intranet, client-server and web-based projects
- Experience in developing and updating Web-Forms and Web Controls using.NET Technologies like ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, ASP .Net and Silverlight
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC5 Web API framework with N-tier development environment.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design and also consistency of the browser using Bootstrap and also by using framework like AngularJS, Backbone . js .
- Good experience in designing ASP.NET based GUI using HTML5, DHTML, CSS and Multithreading .
- Exposure in dealing with User Controls, Custom Controls Delegates and Assemblies,.
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Enterprise Applications using WCF Services.
- Involved in migrating the data from SOA to RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Knowledge of WPF and experience that includes: authoring custom controls, data binding, control templates, styles, behaviors, data entry forms, nested forms and grids, data validation, and MVVM .
- Experience with Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall & Scrum Model.
- Sound knowledge of ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor, handling queries using .Net 3.5/4.0/4.5 LINQ components and Entity framework.
- Strong abilities in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2012/ 2008/2005, Oracle 10g and MS Access.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views in SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 .
- Experience in N-Unit Testing and Implementation of Client/Server applications using C#, Oracle and MS SQL Server with N-tier development environment.
- Experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NET Applications. Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Exposure in usage of third party tools Telerik RAD control and on .Net framework update conversion, IIS upgrade.
- Experience in manipulating XML, Converting Data between ADO.NET,XML,DTD, Schema, XSL (XSLT, XPath).
- Experience in usage of Source Control and Version Control tools Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills with experience in interfacing effectively with various local and cross-geographic teams to develop requirements, functional specifications, design documents and solve problems.
Languages: C#, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL
Database: MS-SQL server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 Team Edition
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5.0/4.1, LINQ, Web services
Versioning: MS-Visual Source Safe, MS Team Foundation server, SVN
Webserver: IIS 8.0/7.0/6.0
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object Oriented
Tools: Telerik, Rally, Zira
Confidential, New York
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in Business Systems Analysis, gathering Business Requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- Developed detailed Technical Specifications for subsystems and code for enhancing existing programs and developing new programs.
- Designed UML, Use Case and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Created and validated Views, Models and Controllers of MVC Framework and implemented features of security, testing of application with Razor view-engine.
- Developed and consumed Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), REST Services in the services layer.
- Involved in Web Services to WCF based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP messages.
- Design and implemented Restful API layer using MVC4 Web API’s along with calls to consume an API layer developed to integrate the backend
- Developed and Consumed REST Web Services to communicate with third party systems and implemented Security Authentication.
- Designed interactive ASP.NET MVC views using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and AJAX to provide excellent user experience.
- Developed web application using Backbone . js by providing the models with Key value bindings and custom events, collections with a rich API Interfaces.
- Worked with LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entity framework.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Developing WCF services and consuming them in WPF and class library applications.
- Created custom entities in Entity framework to connect data access layers and SQL Server
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views and SQL Joins in SQL Server 2012.
- Coordinated with the QA Team for Unit Testing and Integration Testing of different modules
- Used C# for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Properties and Anonymous methods in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS and imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control, bug tracking, fixing and configuration management.
- Worked with the IIS (Internet Information services) like creating application pools and connecting to the databases with service credentials and adding the websites to the application pool.
- Coordinated the build/migration of releases to test and production environments
- Involved in production support and fixing production issues.
Environment: C#4.0, ASP.NET4.5, ADO.NET, SQL Server 20012, ASP.NET MVC 4, AngularJS JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, Angular JS, Backbone . js, CSS3, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0, AJAX, SOAP, ReactJS SOA, Visual Studio 2012, WCF, Web Services, XML, TFS, Entity Framework, Microsoft window 2010
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked with Business Analysts in understanding business requirements and analyzing use cases.
- Performed actively in the Development and Testing phases of SDLC life cycle and monitored day to day project activities to ensure the deadlines were achieved as per client expectation.
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET MVC, AJAX using C#, Angular JS and back end in SQL Server 2008
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Developed dynamic web pages for Application using MVC, C#, XML, HTML, Java Script and AJAX including JQuery library.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Implemented RESTFULL API development by using Backbone . js .
- Involved in designing Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using ASP.NET, C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Extensively used Telerik objects like Rad Date Picker\Panel Bar\Menu\Combo Box\Grid to meet performance issues.
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to CRUD operations.
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Wrote Complex Stored Procedures, Functions to fetch data from complex views and tables using many joins in SQL and developed custom controls. Worked on Tuning SQl queries (using indexes and Execution plan).
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios
- Performed Version Management using Microsoft TFS.
- Effectively fixed the defects founded during functional testing phase and QA phase.
Confidential, Brookfield, WI
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Develop UI (User Interface) by using Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Abstraction of OOPs programming concepts.
- Developed new web-based, multi-tier business application utilizing .NET 4.0, C#, WPF, XAML, XML, PL/SQL, SQL and Entity Framework in an N-tier development environment
- Developed WPF screens for the portal as well as designed them Enhanced WPF controls for making them custom to use in screens.
- Web Design & Development of User Interfaces using ASP .NET, C#, XML, HTML
- Middle Tier Business component Development using C#.NET to in corporate business.
- Implementation of client side validations using J Query and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller
- Involved in migrating the data from SOA to RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Used Ajax Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page i.e. asynchronous functionality.
- Also used master page and used user controls when ever need in the web page.
- Used C# advanced concepts like Automatic properties, Anonymous types, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods.
- Used Web Services to fetch data required and work accordingly, also used the concepts of Serialization.
- Implemented security concepts using SOAP envelop, Windows Authentication and Certification.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, Lambda) during execution (aimed at “Querying”) a set of data from SQL Server.
- Writing the SQL Queries in the SQL 2008 like updating, inserting, Deleting and sorting
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Created custom entities in entity framework to connect data access layers and SQL Server 2008.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, TFS, SQL server 2000/2008.
Confidential, Mankato, MN
- Developing and maintaining all sites upon business requirements including enhancements on agile methodology.
- Involved in gathering requirements from business analyst.
- Co-ordinate with team lead for better understanding of functional requirements, analyze and Designing the business requirements to document and implement.
- Used ASP.Net 4.0 with C# language to develop the applications.
- Developed XML Web Services using ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SOAP, XML, XSLT, WSDL, REST and UDDI for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer. Used XML to transport and store data.
- The application was developed using the Model View Control (MVC) architecture that gives a clear separation of representation of information from the user's interaction with it.
- Created rich, easy-to-use and highly interactive UI using AJAX controls, HTML, CSS, and master pages.
- Used Linq to Sql to get the data from database
- Created web custom controls and web user controls where necessary.
- Database transactions were achieved through Datasets, Data Reader and SQL Data Adapter.
- Created and consumed WCF Services using C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Created and consumed the WCF services for Service Oriented applications.
- Implemented unit testing in application.
- Generate report from Data Grid and export into MS Excel and save the file in PDF Format.
- VSS is used for source code management.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with business analysts and team members to outline the proposed Medical solution.
- Worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET by migrating from classical ASP to ASP.Net.
- Developed front-end using ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net and Visual Studio.NET 2005.
- Migrated from .Net 2.0 to 3.0 and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.).
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) and concepts like abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Used ADO.NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL SERVER 2000.
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as Grid View, List View, etc. for displaying data.
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of Visual Studio .Net extensively.
- Documented the code for some of the modules.
- Used Silverlight to ease UI in implementing desktop application.
- Implemented the ASP.Net security features like Forms Authentication and Windows Authentication.
- Created generic secure and reusable data access components using the ADO.Net objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
- Performed unit testing on some modules.
Environment: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, Visual Studio .Net 2003/2005, c#, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, Silverlight, SQL Server 2000/2005, Microsoft Service Bus, Web Forms, Web Services, TFS.