- Application architect / Full stack developer with 10 plus years in resolving high level issues in organizational software creation and deployment
- An Enthusiastic blogger
- Speaker at technical conference
- Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies, including portal technologies, high availability design, continuous integration, internet security, identity management, web, and application server environments.
- Experience in developing web applications using MEAN/ MERN stack
- Strong understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Hands - on experience on deployment of applications to Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on knowledge of creating RESTful webservice/ API’s using Node.js using middleware like Express
- Expert Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience of using NLP (Natural language processing) to create chat bots and integrating with channels like Facebook, Skype etc.
- Good understanding of java script templating languages such as Handlebars, EJS
- Expert in improving web site performance by using best practices in front end and backend technologies with average page load speed of less than 1 sec.
- Excellent communication skills with strong background working directly with coworkers and clientele to identify business objectives establish requirement and provide technical solutions.
- Experience creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and designing/integrating large-scale systems.
- Strong experience developing MVC applications, SPA, responsive UI
Java Script framework: Angular 1, Angular 2, React, JQuery, Underscore, Aurelia, Mustache
Runtime Environment: Node.js
Programming Languages: Typescript, C#, Java, VB.Net, asp, Visual Basic, Phython
Package manager: NPM, Nuget, PM2
Cloud Computing: Microsoft Azure, AWS
Databases: MS-SQL Server, Mondo DB, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server Mobile
UI Enhancement Tools: Kendo UI, Telerik, Infragistics, Dhtmlx
Methodologies: SDLC, OOP, Scrum, and UML
Database Connectivity: ADO.Net, JDBC, ADO, OLEDB, LINQ, Entity framework, TOAD
Distributed Computing: Restful Web Api, Web Services, Windows Services
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Python Pandas
ETL: SSIS, Task factory
Version Control: VSS, ClearCase, CVS, TFS, Git, Jupyter Notebook
Frameworks: .Net Framework, J2ee, Entity Framework, Hibernate, Rhino Mock, Fake framework
Tools: Active Sync, Install Shield, N-unit, Red gate, FiddlerCRM: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
IDE: Visual studio, Community edition, Blend Sublime, VS CodeOptimization Tools: Ants Profiler, SQL Server tuning Advisor, YSlow, Fiddler
ERP: Microsoft Dynamics GP
Continues Integration: Grunt, Team City, Octopus
Automation tools: Selenium test automation
Desktop Technologies: WPF
Cognitive Technologies: Microsoft Bot framework, Microsoft Connector, LUIS
Event management Tools: Etocuhes
Application Architect/ Full stack developer
- Responsible for creating RESTful APIs using Node.js and express and introducing MEAN and MERN stack.
- Responsible for development and training developers to use Angular1, Angular 2 and React as UI stack
- Communicate the Node.js best practices / benefits to the concerned stakeholders when needed
- Involved in migration of apps to Azure cloud services
- Identified missing invoice generation code which resulted in recovering millions of dollars in revenue
Application Architect/Full stack developer
- Responsible for development and training developers to use angular
- Involved in database design and development and creating restful API for PaaS
- Involved in Providing accurate engineering estimates and contribute in all phases of development
- Involved in continuous integration and high availability design
- Responsible in following web coding standards and guidelines with great attention to page performance, SEO, and accessibility
Confidential, Rancho Dominguez, CA
Application Architect/Lead developer
- Worked as full stack developer, which includes creating solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Propose and help vendors in designing new applications and validate existing product/applications.
- Responsible for writing complex stored procedures with good performance
- Responsible for Improving web site performance by introducing recommended best practices with average page load less than 1 sec.
Confidential, Buena Park, CA
Application Architect/Lead developer
- Member of the core platform team responsible for design and development of CVR
- Responsible for creating data model for Confidential
- Enhance UI by using third party control like Dhtmlx and jQuery