Multi - faceted IT Professional, offering 16 years of experience in Application and Database Development, Software Configuration and Implementation, and Technical Support. Strong abilities in fast proficiency with new technologies, managing multiple Projects, and establishing solid Client relationships. Experience with Pega, Radiant Point of Sale systems and Confidential Marketing software.
- .NET (ASP, VB, C#, ADO) SQL Server Pega, Confidential, Radiant
- SQL and XML Oracle Visual Interdev
Confidential, Minneapoplis, MN
- Provide Support and Development for a BPM Pega Application and its connected .NET Application.
- Resolve Production issues by analyzing, modifying and developing new Code.
- Pega Application interfaced with several legacy Systems. Troubleshoot connectivity and data issues via SOAP Connectors, Services and Parsers.
- Design and modify UI, Flows, and Activities.
- Analyze System performance and optimization using Tracer, SMA, PAL and PLA. Implement technical changes, where necessary, including server configuration, query optimization, and code refactoring.
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
- Provide support and development for a Pega Application used to manage and update Customer Billing Statements.
- Add new functionality to the Application using Activities, JAVA, Declare Rules, and UI Rules.
- Train other Developers on coding practices to implement monthly changes.
- Resolve Production issues by analyzing code. Use Tracer to identify applicable rules.
- Develop necessary code.numeric analytics
- Configure Enterprise Marketing Application used to manage the Workflows for Marketing Initiatives
- Analyze Requirements and Business Processes in determining the Best Design.
- Configure Users/Security, Custom Fields, Marketing Campaigns and Marketing Offers.
- Design custom Reports. Train Users on Reports.
- Schedule and manage all Status Meetings, providing follow-up Documentation.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Pega System Architect
- As a Certified Pega System Architect (on version 6.1), work on 7 Pega Applications on a Team for a major Bank.
- Member of the Pega Production Support Team-provide support for all Pega Applications. Duties include troubleshooting Application issues, migrating and installing code from Development/QA environments to Production and providing 24-7 support to Application Users.
- Proficient knowledge in Pega Tools such as DCO, Application Accelerator, SMA, PAL, PLA, Alerts, and Pega Log Files
- Experience in Agents, Services and Connectors, LDAP Authentication, Security, Reporting and Middleware Components: JVM’s and Service layer.
- Lead and manage Projects to Implementation, provide knowledge share to Team and Training to End Users.
- Project lead on several large Client projects. Responsible for entire Project Plan, Requirements, Design, Implementation, UAT, Training, and Go-Live.
- Configure all MRM (Marketing Resource Management) Modules: Users/Security, Workflows, Activities and Digital Assets.
- Gather requirements for all MCM (Marketing Campaign Management) Modules: Data Model, Scoring, Segmentation, and Batch Dialogs.
- Design 24 custom Reports for the Clients. Give Presentations to Project Teams. Train Users on Reports.
- Significantly reduce Client’s time for Report creation, reducing 8-10 generation iterations to 1.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Software Support Analyst
- Install and configure CAO software for Users. Execute performance tests. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provision new Client Accounts. Gather data to complete Account set-up.
- Train new Users on the IM Application and back end Administrator Portal.
- Contribute to a revenue-crucial Project to contact 800 Customers and successfully install the CAO Software. Exceed goal of 50% conversion, by achieving 80% conversion through persistent communication, and detailing status in internal Support Tool.
- Add several additional search and update fields to Support pages. Resulting in more efficient information gathering and updating, while using fewer Web pages to complete the work.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Engagement in several Client projects, during the Pre-Sales process, working to obtain Consulting Contracts for Confidential Software upgrades.
- Coordinate Requirements Meetings and create detailed Documentation, describing existing and new functionality, as well as out-of-the box versus customization Requirements.
- Configure process Workflows, and lead Design Review sessions with Clients. Follow up with Design Presentations to the Clients, instrumental in the decision to move forward with Software Upgrades.
- Contribute to the Research and Development Project for the latest Confidential Enterprise Version. Perform testing scenarios within all Modules. Provide step-by-step details to confirm fixes and log new issues.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Manage 17 (seventeen) Radiant POS Implementations for the entire Project cycle.
- Configure the Enterprise Application and the POS menu. Complete Projects ahead of schedule, increasing Client satisfaction and decisions to implement additional Sites.
- Maintain the existing Applications. Develop advanced Module functionality. Lead Training sessions on these functionalities.
- Train Clients on POS operations, the Enterprise Application, and related hardware. Help Clients maximize the Application for more efficient and productive operations. Write official company Manual for the Enterprise Application and POS.
- Provide Technical Support to Clients. Resolve issues around daily processes, network and Internet connectivity, and brought Sites "live". Provide on-call, 24-hour Support.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Analyze Client specifications and business rules to configure the Enterprise solution. Build the POS menu interfaces by setting up the retail sales items and the navigation of the POS menu.
- Write and use scripts to test the POS and back office solution for the Client Acceptance project. This testing period was essential in the Clients’ decision to roll out nearly 500 Sites nationwide.
- Conduct hardware and software support for the Sites. Assist Clients with performing daily business workflows, using the POS, and utilizing the products functionality.
- Brought on to create an Intranet based Web site. Responsible for managing the full life cycle of the Project.
- Convert the previous Access Application, into a database driven Web site.
- Use SQL Server to build a new Database structure. Import the data from Access using Microsoft Transaction Services and Data Transformation Packages.
- Use VB Script and HTML to build the User interface which included over 50 forms for data entry, and multiple calculated Reports. Use ASP, ADO and SQL to connect the Application to SQL Server on the back-end. Also connect to and display data from a JD Edwards server.
- Organize a testing effort for end-users. Implement enhancements based on User input.
- Prepare Documentation for the site architecture, business rules, and form validation.
- Lead Training classes for all Users. Successfully deploy the Application. Hold meetings to continually enhance the Application based on User feedback.